Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Rant...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rant...
Ashleigh W
Activist
Member # 1352

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Ashleigh W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
argggg...ever have one of those days where you just wanna...ugh. I'm flippin...160 lbs...i just hit the scales..that wouldnt be that bad, except 8 mos ago i was 1/2 of what i weigh now..i was like 81...omg, i was flipping out, cryin, everything, and it doesnt help i set the kitchen on fire today, and my pony colicked, and im failing math and science, just cause i havent gone to school in 3 weeks, im not feelin great, im sunk in homework, my teacher and my family hate me -yeah, literally, its not just me- i like this one guy, but he told his gf that i was such a pickle he wouldnt ever go out w/ me, and ARGGGGG! im goin crazy! anyone else ever feel like this...?
Posts: 57 | From: USA...that's all you need to know! | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
we all have off days. they come and go, and sometimes they're better or worse, but we all have them.

i don't know if you were asking a specific question or anything, so i'll just give you a hug. it sounds like you could use one right now. *hug*

------------------
Living proof that it's hip to be square .

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*timidly* is your pony okay?

I remember my best friend's horse colicked and it was awful.

I'm sorry you've been having a crappy time of it. Just try to breathe. And you know we're here for you whenever.

------------------
~lemming, Scarleteen Advocate

want to know the inner lemming? read her diary at http://innerlemming.diaryland.com.
"Did you see my friend? He couldn't believe it, 'The girls are holding hands, the girls are holding hands!' Don't be a fool, it's 1995, the girls are just friends." --Belle and Sebastian, "Photo Jenny"

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ashleigh W
Activist
Member # 1352

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Ashleigh W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
on a better note...yeah, toby's alright, thank god, cause i would like died if anything happened ta him, hes my favorite...lol..ive had him like forever...but it looks like he'll be okay...he looks just kinda tired now...thanks for the hug gumdrop -hugs back- yah, i just need a hug.. and someone to talk to...
Posts: 57 | From: USA...that's all you need to know! | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Moonlight
Activist
Member # 384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady Moonlight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another hug then: <hug>

Hugs are good things.

Hang in there, hon. Like Gumdrop Girl said, some days (weeks, months) are just awful, and all you can do is ajust your attitude and get through them the best you can. My method is to try to find 3 good things about each day, even if it was awful otherwise. It's pretty Pollyanna-ish, I know, but it works for me.

And you can always come here to talk. We can't always solve things, but we're pretty darn good listeners. (Or would that be "readers?")

Take care.

Posts: 943 | From: Missouri, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.