Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » The Big "O"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Big "O"
Hot Stuff
Neophyte
Member # 5393

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Hot Stuff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've had sex a lot and a bunch the other stuff that goes along with it. I thought I got off because I enjoyed the sex or oral sex or whichever was being performed. But then the other night I was having sex with my boyfriend and I guess I had an orgasism, my whole body shook and it felt great. I'm just wondering why it was like this now and not the other times and if you can have the big "O" without having those feelings go through my body? Also, this is actually really embarassing (sorry for my spelling) but when I'm on top and having sex with my boyfriend I um...farted the last 2 times we've had sex. I want to know what that's from because that's never happened before and I never even knew that it was coming or I would've held back. So how could I prevent that from happening?
Thank-You Very Much!

Posts: 12 | From: SK. Canada | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmmm its really hard to say why it was like this now and not before. Maybe because you were comfertable, maybe not. I dont know what you are like when you are having intercourse or oral sex. Its just something that happens, maybe it will happen all the time and maybe it wont, but we cant tell you why you orgasmed this time, and if it will happen again.

Farting while having sex, OH so normal. Its no big deal. I have done that before and I'm sure that half of the people here have. I just laugh with my boyfriend until we are blue in the face. Its something that happens and you can't prevent it, so just GO WITH THE FLOW, sex isnt supposed to be so serious, have fun, laugh, make it interesting.

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't" -Erica Jong<~~~no thats not me

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

[This message has been edited by glitter695 (edited 10-11-2001).]

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For all on Sexual Response and Orgasm, check out:

Orgasm and Sexual Response - A User's Guide

------------------
Caro
~spanking new Scarleteen Sexpert~

"Through repetition the magic will be forced to rise."
Alchemical Precept

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If by farting you mean air expelled from the vagina, that's incredibly normal, as air sometimes just gets there in certain positions (that is, most of them), and need to come out some way. It may be kind of funny, but other than maybe being a good laugh, it's not a big deal.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.