Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Quirky Cool Bits- Body (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Quirky Cool Bits- Body
Maryha
Activist
Member # 7897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maryha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a fun topic!
Well, I think my bellybutton is definitely on the odd side. . . It's like a cavern or something! But people seem to dig it, a lot my friends think it's fun to poke.
I like my odd toes. . . They are like puzzle pieces or something, it looks like someone squished clay together and formed them so they would fit together just right.
And I also like my scars. . . I have a few from chicken pocks that are either bumps or indentations on my back and one on my shoulder. I think they're strangely sensual.

Posts: 218 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OoMEoO
Activist
Member # 6026

Icon 14 posted      Profile for OoMEoO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure if i posted here already, but whatever....
Hmmm...lemme think, oyes, my thumbs are EXTREMELY curved, and I have a birthmark on each of my thumbs (and look exactly the same and are in the same spot) in the shape of boxes. They're really neato! hehe...o and if someone sticks something skinny deep in my bellybutton, it feels like im having an orgasm... not exactly, but similar!

Posts: 118 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~You*Know*Who~
Activist
Member # 1412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~You*Know*Who~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IM BACK! This topic is kick ass, everyone loving themselves and all.

I like my lips. They're like, just full enough to be sexy. They're perfect!

Posts: 252 | From: somwhere, usa | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover Cinderella
Neophyte
Member # 4607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover Cinderella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love my lips. Older relatives always said I had the nicest lips they'd ever seen on a baby. *muah*
Also I can fold my tongue in half. Thats kinda quirky. I don't mean like roll it but fold it in half so the tip points to the back of my throat. I've only met 2 other people who can do it.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sporker101
Neophyte
Member # 14914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sporker101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On my left ear, at the top where my cartilidge meets my skin, I have a tiny hole. I've only met one other person with it, and I think it's adorable. I also have pretty tiny wrists, hands and fingers, which I love even more.

And Undercover Cinderella, I can do that too. It's become a bad habit though. I often roll by tongue back and I can put it up to where your nose and throat come together. This also goes along with the fact that I have a very long tongue, and I can touch my nose and chin with it. And my lips are perfect for me.

I can also cross one eye and straighten the other, which freaks people out. My mom also tells me that my eyes are dialated more than most people, which I think it cool too. They also change color.

------------------
Modo vincis, modo vinceris

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pinkyboo
Neophyte
Member # 14920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pinkyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a little brown dot on my eyeball. Yes, it's on my eyeball. I've had it since I was born and I just love showing it to people.

I love the mole above my belly button. Just about every other mole on my body kind of annoys me, but I LOVE the one above my belly button. I just think my tummy would be boring with out at least one little speck on it.

Lets see.. what other little quirks do I fancy.. I like my pinky toe. All of my toes are long and thin, but my baby toe is chubby, and curls under. So it really doesn't fit in with the rest of them, but I adore it.

Posts: 9 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
?????
Neophyte
Member # 12675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ?????     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I Have A Black Scar!! im not sure if its common but i dont know anyone around here that has one. does anyone out thier have one?
Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spazgrl07
Neophyte
Member # 14924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spazgrl07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't think of any quirky things like that about myself--other than I have the cutest dang feet in the world! And freckles. Not a ton of them, but just enough. I'm able to notice odd little things about other people better than I am about myself, though.
Posts: 7 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RileyDexter11
Neophyte
Member # 14670

Icon 7 posted      Profile for RileyDexter11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have the cutest little twin moles on my hip bones that I love but, I have a scar next to my right about (-----------) that long and I hate it cuz its on my face.
Posts: 6 | From: Oregon | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for magpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My body is full of quirks. One of my brests is a bit larger than the other, but no one even notices unelss I point it out. (Then they spend all day looking at my chest) My left hand is bigger than my right. (again, not noticable unless I'm playing piano) I have dimples on my cheeks. I have really small feet. They are womens size 5. Sometimes that makes it really hard to find shoes because girls' shoes end at size 4 and womens' shoes often start at size 6. I have a mold on the inside of my elbow. I used to have a big strawberry birthmark on my tummy, but it's pretty much disappeared.
Posts: 286 | From: Ames, IA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
- pure -
Neophyte
Member # 15018

Icon 1 posted      Profile for - pure -     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, so many good replies! I just like all the little freckles and stuff that are randomly everywhere - add character!
Posts: 15 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
switchblade_mouth
Neophyte
Member # 13789

Icon 10 posted      Profile for switchblade_mouth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
.. ooh.

TEETH. My upper canine teeth are veritable "fangs" (IE .. real pointy!), and I love it. It makes me look vicious/fierce, which is fun. And, while I'm more of a rocker than a dark/brooding/underworld enthusiast, I still get huge kicks out of the "are you a vampire?" comments that little kids make.

I'm crooked too, it turns out, which I think is rad.

So I go to get my tattoo last Saturday. The plan was to get a nautical star, centered right below my breasts. But, after stencilling on and removing the outline several times, Alan (the artist who performed the tattooing) decided that I (like pretty much every one else) have a "crook" to the way I stand, which would have made such a symmetrical tattoo look "off-center" or at an angle, since my navel is such a stark reference point. The idea of having my own personal "bad alignment" makes me feel less robotic.

I got it on my back--beneath my neckline--instead, and am lovin' it hardcore. Yay first tattoo.

.. but I digress.

A lot of people remarked on scars. I dig my boyfriend's, and he has /a lot/ of 'em.

My favorite is a particularly bad one right in his groin area (about an inch away from .. a very tender organ). He got stabbed by a sword! He's self-conscious about it, but I think it's .. cute. :>

.. he also only has one working testicle, which I likewise find quirky-cute!

Posts: 21 | From: St. Louis MO, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momomo
Activist
Member # 8636

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momomo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I look pretty normal when you first see me....
i like my shoulders because (although they are useless in my everyday life) they are so muscley and beautiful! (only muscle on my body that u can see!)
i have irish fingers which means that they are cute and short and fat, but it also means i cant play guitar (because i cant stretch my fingers far enough apart!)
I used to have scars on my palm that looked like a bar-code (self-inflicted....boring classes, lol)
i have 3 chicken pox scars, one in the center of the bridge of my nose, one on my right cheek under my eye and one under my lips on the left of my chin. they make my face pretty distinct, though u dont notice them right away....
i also like my hip bones cuz no matter how big my tummy is, they stick out like an inch. its cool!
thanks for this topic!

Posts: 273 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazy_sexy_cool
Neophyte
Member # 13617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazy_sexy_cool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love this post! It's so positive!

Scar stories are so cool! I could talk for hours about them! I used to be a tomboy when I was a kid so my knees still bare the scars. I love my scars, scars are so unique to everyone, and most are the result of funny or exciting experiences!

I have a scar in my right eyebrow, I find it cool because a lot of people want one there because it looks "cool" or something, but I have one because like mistress_monkey, my cat (RIP) had latched herself onto my head, and just missed scratching out my eye by a few centimeters!

I also have about 3 chicken pock scars which I think are really cute, I have one on my inner thigh which looks so strange, even though it's fairly small it's kinda ingrained in my skin. I think those people with chicken pock scars will know what it looks like.

Freckles are really cute too, I have lots! I have one to the right of my belly button, and a hidden one under my breast which I only discovered a year ago since I was never curious enough to look under my breast! I know a cute quote for freckles.. "A face without freckles is like a sky without stars". (don't mean to offend those without freckles, you can look at it in another way, you've got a clean canvas!).

I also love my eyes, everyone says they are a different colour! Be it grey, blue or green! And if you look closely you can even spot some brown!

Though my breasts aren't quirky, I love em! Not too big, not too small.. even my girl friends say I've got lovely boobs! *gleam*.

OOoops.. I've gone on for quite a bit, but hey atleast this post really helped boost my self confidence!

------------------
..discipline without freedom is tyranny, freedom without discipline is chaos..

Posts: 36 | From: End of the rainbow | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sunset_Rose
Activist
Member # 10181

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Sunset_Rose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a birthmark on my leg that looks like a shark!
Ok, so my more truthful friends say it more resembles a very odd looking fish, but no one disputes that there is a definate body and tail to that birthmark.

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roofus
Neophyte
Member # 13973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roofus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well one of my breasts is bigger than the other, my eyes are never the same color, they change between blue and green. Hmm I guess thats about it for now...
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nico
Neophyte
Member # 16412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have hundreds of beauty marks on my pale skin - just flat brown spots all over my body - arms, legs, back, and even my face. I've never for a second thought of them as imperfections. I think marks on a body are unique and beautiful in that way. I had a boyfriend last year who would always trace lines in between them on my back, and it was amazing and so soft and personal.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a cool OUTTIE BELLY BUTTON.
Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curiousgeorge4
Neophyte
Member # 16312

Icon 6 posted      Profile for curiousgeorge4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a Madonna space in my front teeth, and a birthmark the size of my hand on my inner thigh (i've suprised a couple people with that one) which looks very cool when i'm tanned
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EversBoo15
Activist
Member # 15917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EversBoo15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well...My fingers. There are kinda in the middle of short and chubby & long and skinny. And they look sort of retarded I guess..LOL When I put nail polish on they seem to look short and chubby and w/o nail polish kinda long and skinny. I hate that. but I guess whats cool about them is that they move around in different ways. I love to see people try to copy me cause they think they can do it when they can't.

------------------
Puerto Rican O.o o.O always spaced out 0.o o.0 Puerto Rican Donde esta corazon??

[This message has been edited by EversBoo15 (edited 02-21-2004).]

Posts: 116 | From: Va,Usa | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anahati
Activist
Member # 14729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anahati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My hair falls about halfway down my back, is this deep red coppery colour that's completely natural, and it's gorgeously thick and wavy. It also has a dozen or so hemp wraps with beads in it.
My scars. Self-inflicted or not, each one has a story.
My tattoo!
And the quirkiest one - my belly button is the best lint trap ever. Puts my dryer to shame. Some people think it's a little weird - but hey, I think it's adorable. And what I think about me counts far more than anything someone else would think.

------------------
when i look at you i squint / you are that beautiful. - ani D

Posts: 64 | From: Canada | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilith86
Neophyte
Member # 11258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilith86     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love this topic!

Alright, my favorite by far is a brown birthmark on my lower back that looks like a bunny with floppy ears

Also, my eyes are kindof a strange color; I've never been quite been able to determine it. I've heard hazel, grey, green, blue, all before. The best way to describe them (and the most romantic!) is that they look like the sea.

I like my chubby stomach too. It's taken me awhile to appreciate it, but now I wouldn't want to be any other way.

Posts: 16 | From: mpls | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita18
Activist
Member # 15951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anita18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have an ovalish spot on my left ankle that's lighter than the skin around it. Plus it never tans. It's almost invisible now (since I don't go around barefoot as much as I used to) but it's still there.
Posts: 218 | From: CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nico
Neophyte
Member # 16412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lilith86, I'm totally with you on the chubby stomach thing. I used to hate it because I wanted the completely flat stomach like some of the other chicks, but then I saw an exhibition of Hindu and Buddhist statues at a museum, and I had a new respect for my slightly rounded shape. I like how it looks soft and womanly and sexy in a goddess-of-fertility way.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.