Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Quirky Cool Bits- Body (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Quirky Cool Bits- Body
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A lot of the time, people will feel insecure about quirky, individual things about their body, but in actual fact these quirky things are extremely cool and receive much admiration from others.

So, what parts of your body are a little bit quirky, and yet extremely cool?

Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
folks seem to dig the hair. i have really long black hair that's dyed blonde in the front. it catches attention.

but i think i have cute toes, too. which is odd since i find feet to be dirty and disgusting. and i have nice ears; there's a cute little notch in my right ear.

------------------
A waist is a terrible thing to mind.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BJadeT
Activist
Member # 2057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BJadeT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love scars! That sounds really weird I know, but I think a body without scars is a body without a history-and your history is what makes you interesting! I don't have any major scars but I have a few little ones with interesting stories-like the one on my forehead where I got knifed by a bowl of flour (don't ask) and the one that looks like a caesarean scar underneath my belly utton where the nurse got the tape that they use to seal the umbilical cord shortly after I was born. I'm also always attracted to people with good scars. Hmmm..a little odd now I come to think of it!
I also love my birthmarks-the brown one on my little finger and the 'beauty spot' underneath my right eyebrow. They're kind of nice and reassuring because no one else has them eactly how you do.
Oooh-and I can wiggle my nose which is probably my body's best function!

Posts: 394 | From: Manchester, Lancashire, England | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 7 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My breasts are two different sizes. I love it. It almost gives each of them their own personality but the difference isn't big enough to make bra shopping difficult. I also have this tiny little red spot between them. It's just like a red freckle. I have no idea what it really is but it's been there all my life without any problems. I have one on my finger too. And, something that's unusual in my little part of the world, I don't shave any of my body hair.
Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Activist
Member # 3426

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm missing two teeth on the bottom. (The canines, I think - the ones just outside the four in the center.) I had the baby teeth surgically removed back in my days of braces, in hopes that it would inspire the permanent teeth to grow in faster. They never grew in. My mom says I should get surgery and braces again, since (as she says) people won't take me seriously if they see I have missing teeth, but I kind of like it. It doesn't really interfere with my chewing, and it's nice and symmetrical. And why do I want people to take me seriously anyway?

ookuotoe, I'm with you on not shaving, too.

------------------
Banana, pineapple, passion fruit, papaya, cherimoya, coconut, carambola, mango,
tango, mambo, limbo, samba, cha cha cha!

Posts: 107 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarlingBri
Activist
Member # 5036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarlingBri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm...

Freckles... have loads, love 'em.

Slight gap between my front teeth, which I like in a Lauren Hutton kind of way.

My feet are big, but beautiful... I think they're very pretty!

Posts: 848 | From: London, UK | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cupcake
Activist
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cupcake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it's SO the scars!
i dunno, i agree with BJadeT, tehy're awesome. They can tell you everything you need to know, everywhere you've, been what you've done, in some ways.
I really like this one on my left cheek. I'm a sailor, and i got hit with the boom a few years ago. it only comes out sometimes, and i thnk it shows a lot of my personality

Posts: 433 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littleone
Activist
Member # 4571

Icon 12 posted      Profile for littleone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
its the scars for sure.
for instance, i have both elbows scratched up and covered in minor scars because i fell off my bike several times
i think of it as something physical to show that im a tomboy
and i love hearing about how other people got their scars.....its interesting

Posts: 83 | From: toronto | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girly2499
Activist
Member # 4188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girly2499     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love scars, too. I have dozens (some self-inflicted, some with nifty stories). I love the freckles I have (maybe 25 at most). I have one thats on the outside corner of my left eye that isn't noticeable but I like it, and a small one on my right cheek. My second toes are longer than my big toes. I get crap for that one but I still love sandals. I have a white spot (kinda like a birth mark I suppose) on my upper right arm that just doesn't tan. I'm naturally tan and it just looks like a patch of white freckles. I can also bend my pointer finger on my left hand all the way back and I get kicks out of that. :P
Posts: 87 | From: nebraska, usa | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have the little Lauren Hutton / Madonna gap in my teeth. I suppose it's kinda cute.

I have the world's longest tongue. Gene Simmons has nothing on me.

I have about a million little scars, the oldest being between my eyes and the newest being inside my bellybutton. I have a bunch of little beauty-marks on my face, including one on my lip where people used to put fake ones.

I really like my accent. Watch "Fargo" and you'll know what I'm talking about.

And I have size *checks bottom of shoes* 12 feet.

------------------
How can you not like muffins?!

This surely was the product of a twisted mind.

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've got these two little brown spots, like really dark freckles on the palm of my right hand, which someone once thought was very cool. *shrugs*

I've got beyond-waistlength hair, which is really uncommon for people my age.

Umm...that's all I can come up with today. The rest of me is normal...ten toes, ten fingers, all the usual stuff.

Brittany

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First for me too, is my size. I love my size, even if people do call me a midget, hehe. I'm 4'11, and i have the face of a 12 year old. No really, i do, the guy at the red river ex guessed i was 12 and i won a bear because he was more than 2 years off.

Also, my feet. They're so cute. I wear size 4, i've gotta have to smallest feet of any 16 year old girl.

My eyes, which only one person has actually commented on, but i think they're the coolest colour. They go kinda brown and green, which i guess is hazel. I prolly think they're so kewl because eyes are the first thing i notice on other people.

My hair. It's really fine and soft, but no volume. I used to really hate that but not so much anymore, and also i love the colour the front is dyed...a nice bright purple, soon to be blue.

My scars. I have so many. tons from my cats, one from an IV when i was in the hospital after my diabetes diagnosis, one in the shape of y on the back of my leg from falling through a slide.(long story)

My stretch marks. you don't hear too many people say that, but i really like them. I think they're kewl, because they really say something about how you've changed and grown.

------------------
"where'ths my mommy?"
-Shawna

Akimsa (non-violence)

~Erin~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'rin
Activist
Member # 1950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'rin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i like my shoulders which somehow managed to stay in the shape they got into when i threw shotput and discus back in highschool. they're much more defined than any of my other muscles but i think that's kind of cool. i also like that my hands and feet are small for my size - i'm almost 6 foot even and i can wear my guy's shoes (he's 5'6) and my hands are smaller than his. i used to think it was freakish that i had such small hands but i've decided that they're cute.
'rin

------------------
"-and i hope i'm not shooting my mouth off...again...and i pray i'm not tempting the fates....."
-james, off millionaires
They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-ben franklin

Posts: 219 | From: lost in yonkers | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Thang
Activist
Member # 5508

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Miss Thang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have freakishly long toes. They resemble fingers. They are long and skinny. So are my fingers. People tell me I should be a hand model. Yes, that would be a rewarding career! I can suck my stomach in so far that from front to back, there is about an inch and a half of stomach. It makes my ribs stick out really far, and I look like a victim of starvation. It's kinda funny.
Posts: 211 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Etch
Activist
Member # 182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Etch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My hair is waist length and people either love it or hate it, rarely in between. Its also a really cool (dyed) burgendy color. But my hair is really thin... but it looks like it is really thick.

My ears are small

I have really big thighs...

I have these scares on my right forearm just below the elbow froma bike accident that look like faded stretch marks. I dont notice them much anymore unless someone asks if they are stretch marks. but who cares if they are anyway?

Posts: 523 | From: Ashland, Oregon, US | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kythryne
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kythryne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Although they didn't come pre-installed on my body, my favorite parts of my body are my tattoos and piercings. Getting them done has been extremely symbolic and healing for me, and each one means something special to me.

Kyth

Posts: 1685 | From: New York City | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smittenkitten
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smittenkitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like my tubby stomach, because the skins sooo soft (though there have been times I've hated it!)

I also like my breasts, even though they have stretch marks. Some nights when I get undressed I sit on my bed and cup them, let them drop, cup them...

I also like my butt, it's curvaceous, although a bit hairy, and reminds me of those women you see in old paintings.

I guess it looks like I'm into fleshy body parts!

Hugs & Scully,
Winnie :0)

Posts: 465 | From: Canberra, ACT, Australia | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maharet
Activist
Member # 3806

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Maharet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love these topics

I was born at 24weeks (four months early), so I've got a range of cool stuff from that
One, is that I am very underweight. I think I'm about 162cm tall, and I weigh 43kg, that's.. (gets calculator)... 94.6 pounds I think, (6.75 stone?).
Because I'm so skinny (or I think that's why it is), I have a really cool belly botton, just tiny lumps of flesh, with no flaps of skin around it at all, it's hard to describe.

And, for the scar people , I have scars on my right side level with my breasts, that has pulled my right breast and nipple over to one side so they look uneven. It doesn't effect underarm hair growth. Finally, I don't shave, most of it's fine and light (thanks for the genes, mum!!) and I love the feel of it.

Posts: 66 | From: Perth, Australia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BJadeT
Activist
Member # 2057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BJadeT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with Celtic Daisy about stretch marks. I used to hate mine and try to get rid of them but they actually look pretty cool. They're kind of wavy and silvery and strangely beautiful. Wow, I never thought I'd say that. This is a brilliant topic Beppie!
Posts: 394 | From: Manchester, Lancashire, England | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarlingBri
Activist
Member # 5036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarlingBri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am totally A-OK with my stretch marks. I have one very deep one that sory of annoys me, but I like how it feels, so that's OK.

I can pick things up with my toes (thanks, dad!) and I can whistle and hum at the same time (good party trick).

Scars: I have a big one from a truck accident on my left shoulder. It used to bother me, but now I like to display it and send the message that bodies that are not perfect are still good bodies for living!

Posts: 848 | From: London, UK | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rose_y
Neophyte
Member # 5500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rose_y     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My freckle/mole/birthmark/beauty spot which is beside my nose kindov. Its mostly like a small birthmark., I think. I've always hated it but guys seem to love it.
Some kindov Cindy Crawford thing.
Who knows.

Posts: 8 | From: Sydney, NSW, Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool Post...

You know how some people's second toe from the left is sometimes longer than their big toe? Mine is. I think it's really strange, but anytime anyone asks, I tell 'em it's a sign of intelligance!

Hmm... The host of the Newlywed Game once said that...

------------------
"Only in America, dreamin' in red white and blue. Only in America, where we dream as big as we want to. We all get a chance, everybody gets to dance. Only in America, where we dream as big as we want to..." "Only in America", by Brooks and Dunn

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlie*
Activist
Member # 5257

Icon 10 posted      Profile for girlie*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When i was in grade school, kids made fun of me because of my lips! they said they were to big...and my mom always told me older people WANTED bigger lips. so i went to school, told the kids that, and jsut stuck it out. now being the age i am, i love it! i have the nicest pout ...it is what first caught my guys eye way back when, he says. he commented that i remind him of steven tyler...hehe
take that grade school kids!lol....

------------------
-Morals only mean something if you stick by them when they are inconvenient for you-

Posts: 118 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JagTheTeen
Neophyte
Member # 1062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JagTheTeen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Three things 8)
I ALWAYS get comments on my shoulders, very broad. At church I was asked if I had shoulderpads on, hehe.
Second, people love my eyes. Watery blue.
And third, this is only my knowing about hehe, to the right and above my belly button is a little...indentation. Have had it for as long as I can remember. It's just a little black and blue dip in my skin, not big at all, just always makes me happy when I touch it. Hehehehe. And hey..I don't have any scarssssss. *Whines* But I've been through some hurtings, but nothing. I just don't scar..I heal fast and don't scar. Doh. ^-^

Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlutterBy01
Neophyte
Member # 5668

Icon 12 posted      Profile for FlutterBy01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmm. i have this cute little dot thing on the inside right side of my nose... its so small but i always notice it, i have this little purple dot on my leg that the dermatologist called a skin abnormality... and there are those interesting skin indents on my wrists, that when i hold my wrists up next to each other they align perfectly... interesting...

------------------
"He who has a thousand friends
Has not a friend to spare,
While he who has one enemy
Shall meet him everywhere." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Posts: 21 | From: Boca Raton, Florida, U.S.A. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zanney
Activist
Member # 8696

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Zanney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread is always relevant!

My "quirky" bits are my eyes - very, very blue. I also thought they were just "eyes", but I'm always getting comments on them.

And I have a little dimple thing, which I think just makes me look like a doll (or at least, something out of an Enid Blyton book), but I get heaps of comments on that one too.

Posts: 419 | From: Tivoli | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Olive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have tons of freckles but a few really awesome ones. I have one on the palm of my left hand, I think its cute. And one on my little toe and one near it but on my foot.

I also have many scars. I have one on the right side of my chest above my breast, it's just a cat scratch, but I think its sexy . And i have stretch marks on the sides of my upper theighs from my butt. but oh well, they dont bother me.

Posts: 338 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistress_monkey
Activist
Member # 7467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistress_monkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have a little scar on the upper left side of my right eye from when my cat latched onto my head when i was seven.

there's a small gap in between my front two teeth that kinda makes me look like i'm twelve, but i kinda like it.

also, the toe next the big one (the second in command ) is crooked, and crooks toward the other toes. i always like to make stories up about it, like i broke my toe drop-kicking a grapefruit 30 yards or something, but i always thought it was the cutest lil' thang.

------------------
Hail Eris! KaAAIXTI! All hail Discordia! 23 Skidoo!

"If you're going to be a non-conformist, you're going to have to wear the uniform."

"Faeries are only friendly until you steal their magical amulet."

"In retrospect, I guess we resorted to cannibalism a bit early."

Posts: 158 | From: grrrrr, nowhere, usa | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BamaSpam
Neophyte
Member # 9537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BamaSpam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol You're not going to believe this

I have a third nipple. It looks more like a mole and it's under my left breast. I was wondering what it was for the longest, and my gyno informed me that it was just a little nipple. No, I can't feel anything with it, but I play with it from time to time.

So HAH! Anyone else with a third nipple?!

------------------
<i>The moment--whispering tells us,
THIS is you,
summer goddess,
beating honey vision,
lazy garden mist,
mad blue symphony,
and tripping gorgeous girl</i>

Posts: 16 | From: Jasper, AL USA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foxfire
Activist
Member # 8676

Icon 10 posted      Profile for foxfire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess me and Celtic Daisy have alot in common. People often mistake me for a 12 year old. I weigh 86 pounds and I'm 4'11 and 3 quarters. Even if there not technically 3rd (or 4th) nipples I have 2 moles on my stomach that makes it look like I have four boobs, just the bottom two havent grown up yet. I also have soo many freckles and fire red hair which my boyfriend loves.
Posts: 117 | From: Washington | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~You*Know*Who~
Activist
Member # 1412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~You*Know*Who~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love threads like this, makes me feel good about 16 year old self Sorry if this is long, but these threads inspire me to find things I like about myself!!!!

My eyes are bigger than anyone elses I know. And they are dark dark brown. I used to want blue eyes when I was little, but now I wouldnt want any other eyes.

My strech marks. For the longest time, I hated them. But one day I was looking at them and they almost shimmered. they are a beautiful shimmery silver color. and they feel hella cool. I love them. They are really PRETTY!

I also love scars. On me and on other people. I love hearing stories about scars, I think they are a sexy attribute on a guy. And on myself, they're damn sexy. They show you have stories.

My skin color. I am the whitest person I know. about the shade of that peach crayon. And I get alot of crap about it. I cannot get tan for anything. But I like it. Its part of me. Its unique. Its fair and unblemished and I think its beautiful. And im not giving myself skin cancer trying to change somthing thats already beautiful.

My breasts are Perky and the perfect size. I have a meduim-large B cup. I dont even need to wear a bra. My boobs can hold their own.

Posts: 252 | From: somwhere, usa | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrQuack5
Activist
Member # 2748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrQuack5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like my size, too. I'm 5'5" and, by those handy little "ideal weight charts" (note the sarcasm) I am waaaay obsese. I'm 147 pounds, but it's all muscles.

Those people who try to guess your weight at carnivals and such ... they've got nothing on me.

I have really really nicely structured and musuclar arms. They have such a pretty form.

And my eyes are pretty darn blue.

Posts: 290 | From: Minneapolis | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nico19
Neophyte
Member # 9092

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Nico19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like my breasts, I used to not like them because they were small, like 38B, but I love them now, I can go braless and they somehow seem less obscene and gratuitous, plus some celebrities like kate hudson and mena suvari have smaller chests and they look great.
I also like my hands. My wrists are so thin and feminine, , and I have long slim fingers that look so elegant.
plus I like my eyes, there a deep green colour, and everyone else in my family got blue, but I wasn't.
Wow, this made me feel better about myself, lol,

Posts: 6 | From: Ontario,Canada | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HockeyGrl
Neophyte
Member # 9401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HockeyGrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok I just have to say I feel butterflies reading all of your posts...I had NO idea that there were girls out there that had "abnormalities" and were ok with them hahah...I`m so used to the whole Blonde Beautiful long legged media image I completely forgot that there actually ARE normal people out there !!

The one thing about myself that is unique (well apparently not so) are my stretch marks on my breasts! I`ve played hockey since I was 5 so growing up my chest was basically restrained under the weight of hockey equipment so when I grew up a bit and began playing occasionally my chest began to grow "normally" and created stretch marks! I hated them but hey, what can you do --- I say LOVE YOURSELF ANYWAYS!

I also have freckles and a tiny nose...I`m Irish..go figure! heh

Posts: 34 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
earth girl
Neophyte
Member # 7759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for earth girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Maharet:
I love these topics

I was born at 24weeks (four months early), so I've got a range of cool stuff from that

I was born at 28 weeks, and I think my small, neat navel has a lot to do with that

I also have massive thumbs. I compared my hands to a friend with much bigger hands than me, and although her fingers were much longer than mine, our thumbs were nearly the same length. Odd!

Posts: 36 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.