Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Weird Orgasms??? Cosmo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weird Orgasms??? Cosmo
XoRoseyoX
Neophyte
Member # 4410

Icon 5 posted      Profile for XoRoseyoX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As I was in the book store me and my friend looked at some mags and i picked up the cosmo one and started reading this artical about Weird Orgasims well as i read on the girls were telling there stories about how they had one...here is one...a girl was in her b/f's car with a loud base and it was vibrating her and she had an orgasm..I was just wondering how this can happen when i cant even have one when im having sex and it takes me forever to have one orally??? it just seemed weird to me!!
Posts: 23 | From: Indian trail,Nc,US | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Different people react to different things. It's possible for people who have no feeling below their necks to have orgasms from contact with their neck, earlobes, whatever's sensitive to them, but, especially when they haven't been that way all their lives, it can take some learning. Similarily, many young girls don't orgasm for quite some time after they become sexually active, but that doesn't mean they never will. Be patient, and be willing to explore your options.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Etch
Activist
Member # 182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Etch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is not uncommon for women to not be able to orgasm during intercourse. I cant.

I have had a friend who has orgasmed once while riding a bike, and a friend who orgasms when her breasts are massaged long enough. They are just more sensative the many other women are.

Orgasms are also something that comes from your mind, not how good the stimulation is, whether it be from a partner or from the vibrations of stereo bass. You need to be in the right frame of mind to have an orgasm.

Of course we all know that orgasms are not the most important thing when it comes to sex

Posts: 523 | From: Ashland, Oregon, US | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackbird
Activist
Member # 4159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
on TLC's "The History of Sex," they mentioned that some people can even have orgasms just from kissing because of the amount of nerves that surround the lips.

I always find the way that I can achieve an orgasm to be very strange, but hey, it works

Posts: 354 | From: san mateo, california, usa | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keoki_14
Activist
Member # 1312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keoki_14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds pretty normal to me. I think bass is really arousing. Hehe, I'll just be listening to, say.... Keoki, and I'll get so turned on! I just find that the bass vibrating through my body gives my nerves a big, nice jolt. Heh, techno rules!

------------------
Useless Crap

Posts: 620 | From: Columbia, MD, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrQuack5
Activist
Member # 2748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrQuack5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I find bass a turn-on, too. I don't know why. But if I'm just listening to a song with bass and feel the bass, it's a turn on. Methinks.
Posts: 290 | From: Minneapolis | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, i know that wouldn't make me have an orgasm, but i've heard of lots of people who can have one really easily by hardly any stimulation.

It's different for eveyone though.

------------------
...Everybody knows what a store-bought sweater looks like. But man, when you see a home-knitter on the street, it's obvoius, you know?"
-Hawksley Workman

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mary
Activist
Member # 2769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whenever I go over a hill in my car, my stomach kind of leaps, and it must hit a sex nerve ! I get sexually aroused... Not to the point of orgasm, but it's pretty close. I usually can't orgasm very easily, but I have a few friends who can orgasm like THAT. It all depends on the person. Some people need direct clitoral stimulation, and during sexual intercourse women may not get that. We're all different... Just find out what works for you .

------------------
Don't mess with Texas

Posts: 500 | From: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
golden101
Activist
Member # 3133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for golden101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Everyone is different when it comes to what makes them orgasm. Blackbird mentioned that kissing itself can simply make someone orgasm...totally true.

About the bass, i don't know if that would make me orgasm, but then again i have never tried it so who knows .

------------------
*~*Golden*~*

*A person that asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes, a person who doesn't is a fool forever*

Posts: 227 | From: U.S.A | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hehe. i've neverh eard of heavy bass triggering an orgasm, but i have heard that heavy bass can loosen the bowels and cause diarrhea. ask anyone who's been in the front row for a meat beat manifesto gig.

------------------
"And who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rambler
Activist
Member # 3023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rambler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Regarding going up a hill and being aroused: I always had the same thing, as a little kid, when I was on a roller coaster or an amusement park ride, and this would be way before puberty (6-12, let's say, being generous in either direction). I was always like, "WOAH. I wonder if that's what sex feels like! That is so cool!" Since then, I've always known that my pubic bone is very sensitive since I basically discovered that just sitting there on various amusement park rides... I think it's probably all the blood rushing down there when you are at a certain angle. I can get it a LITTLE bit on a steep hill, too. Nothing like an amusement park ride, though.

Now this makes me want to go to some dinky park with my SO... *evil grin*

------------------
rambler
Visit disabledsex.org -- Disability and Sexuality.
Or, find out how to join the teen discussion list
The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.
--Joe Ancis

Posts: 141 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackbird
Activist
Member # 4159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gumdrop Girl..when did you see Meat Beat Manifesto? And why didn't you take me????

------------------
"1970 called. Al Pacino wants his car back."

Posts: 354 | From: san mateo, california, usa | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XoRoseyoX
Neophyte
Member # 4410

Icon 10 posted      Profile for XoRoseyoX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys for all replying!!
Posts: 23 | From: Indian trail,Nc,US | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.