Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » size of vagina.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: size of vagina.
aleox
Activist
Member # 145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aleox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im really worried because my friend told me that the average size of the vagina is 6 inches but mine isn't anywhere near that. (nearer 4.5-5) and Im worried that when my boyfriend has intercourse with me it wont cause him much enjoyment. Is there something wrong with me? Please help.

luv alex xxx

[This message has been edited by aleox (edited 06-12-2001).]

Posts: 109 | From: Birmingham, West Midlands, UK | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's make sure we are all clear.

Do you mean the depth of the vaginal canal?

If you do, let's take a moment to realize that that is an AVERAGE, and the average is about 5 - 6 inches, but it's also flexible. let's also remember that the average penis is 5.5 inches. What does that mean?

That a lot of penises and vaginal canals aare a lot of different sizes. And veginal canals are flexible, adaptive things, and intercourse can work just fine many, many ways.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mary
Activist
Member # 2769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aleox, people are all different sizes. I have an extremely short tongue. Why? Because I was born that way. Some people have large breasts, and some have small; some people have long fingers, and some have short; Some people have deep vaginal canals, and some don't. You're perfectly fine, honey. As long as you HAVE a vaginal canal, you are capable of intercourse. And if intercourse doesn't give your boyfriend enjoyment, or you enjoyment, there are always other sexual activities you can participate in.

------------------
Don't mess with Texas

Posts: 500 | From: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.