Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Big Boobs or Little Boobs (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Big Boobs or Little Boobs
tasha
Activist
Member # 6784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My older sisters used to tease me sooo much about being so small chested. I started high school 5' tall and a size A/B. But somehow my body and my chest grew lots over high school and when i went away to college, and I wound up being 5'6 and a 34C, which I was totally happy with. I thought they chest fit my body well.

So i figured that by now they were done growing, and i went out and bought a bunch of cute bra and panty sets this summer. But then somehow this fall, they started growing again! It's crazy, now i'm 34D, which i'm not too happy about. I'd love my chest to be a little smaller. I'm kinda skinny, and i feel like it's just so unproportional now! Plus, finding any sort of cute bras has gotten so much harder, not to mention more expensive! It has also meant me not being able to wear lots of shirts i'd have worn a year ago. I went shopping for bikinis last week for Spring Break, and now I'm having a huge problem --i need like a size 6 bottom, but a size 16 top <groan>.

My older sisters, of course, find this all rather amusing, that i went from a size A to a size D in just a few years

------------------
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!

share your opinion: http://www.geocities.com/tkaterisha/

Posts: 68 | From: Brooklyn, NY (Ev,IL right now tho) | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starr
Neophyte
Member # 7226

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Starr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where to start...

well i would like my breasts to be a little bigger coz i have a bit of fat around my belly area and my sides coz i have been totally lazy and dont exercise (regretting now) I am a bra size 14C.

And another thing i would be happy with them if they were both the same you know coz like my right breast is a bit lower than my left and the nipple is lower so i gotta keep lifting it up abit and try to hold it up with my bra, which is gettnig abit stretched (no thanx to my b/f) so i better get a new one and im just sick of everything really

Posts: 19 | From: Australia | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lilfran14
Activist
Member # 6858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lilfran14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I defiently wish i had smaller boobs. I think they make me look fatter and they just get in the way alot, especially on shirt sizes, like i wear a large but wish my boobs i have to wear an XL cuz i cant fit into a large. ANd i am a very athletic person and so i dont want my boobs bouncing all over the place so i go as far as to wear two sports bras just so i have enough support. Its crazy. Stay with average or small boobs it works better.

------------------
~*Katie Frances*~
"No i dont want to meet ur friends,
and i dont want to start over again
i just want my life to be the same just like it
use to be"

"In the land of the free, home of the brave, why is it that i still feel like a slave.?"

Posts: 183 | From: Buffalo, NY :) | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zae~Zae
Activist
Member # 2946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zae~Zae     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am "average" I guess. I am a 34B. I love my breast. I do wish they were bigger so that I could wear sexier tops. For the most part I LOVE THEM!!! So does my sweetie.
Posts: 91 | From: South Carolina, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PeaceAngel
Activist
Member # 7466

Icon 6 posted      Profile for PeaceAngel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like my boobs just fine. They are thie size I always wanted. Somtimes they can get in the way, like I can't waer some of the shirts I used to, but that'll happen. I know my boyfriend likes their size, so I'm happy.

------------------
~It takes all kinds of people to make our world interesting and it takes acceptance to make our world peacful.~

Posts: 46 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maggiemay
Neophyte
Member # 7782

Icon 12 posted      Profile for maggiemay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i used to hate that my boobs were leaning to the smaller side... but now i look at it like atleast i can go out without a bra and not have them be saggy...lol

------------------
Love Me? Love Me Not?

Posts: 9 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lOSt
Neophyte
Member # 7715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lOSt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well, i used to also hate mine, i wanted bigger boobs etc etc. i went through phases of worrying that i wore the wrong size bra when i was a bit younger and theyd be saggy, but i realise now i was just being a tad paranoid. i think im a 34C, but when i say think its because some 34's ride up my back, but i dont think id fit a 32. plus if i wear a 32 id have to be a D, and u dont find them in many places. i used to wear a 36b god knows why. well im now happy with them, they just dont bother me anymore. i think they are a bit small for my frame, having quite big hips and bum and a tiny waist but oh well, thats life
Posts: 27 | From: Uk | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jewishpunk
Activist
Member # 8056

Icon 12 posted      Profile for jewishpunk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Personally, I like boobs, WHEN THEY ARE ON SOMEONE ELSE! I am 13 and wear a 34 nearly C!
I mean, what's up with that? They don't look that big though cause I wear sports bras all the time. I think they're more comfortable, how about you guys?

Posts: 67 | From: Some unknown planet beyond the solar system. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Africana
Neophyte
Member # 8104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Africana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a 34B, have been since about age 15, and I believe it's the perfect size. I loooooove my boobies!
Posts: 7 | From: USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Layra
Activist
Member # 8047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Layra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm 36B, sometimes i like them but sometimes don't. I don't like them when i want to wear tiny tank tops, or when i work out. I'd like a breast reduction. I'd prefer to be 34A, because you looks skinner and clothes looks better. And if you want them look bigger you just have to wear a wonder bra or a push up bra.
Posts: 89 | From: San JOSe, Costa Rica | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JennaH
Neophyte
Member # 3257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JennaH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Personally, I think a C cup is a perfect size for most women depending on their frame. I think we worry too much about chest sizes myself but that is the way it goes.

Oh "jewishpunk", who is a 34C at 13, aren't you the lucky one, are alot of the girls at school envious?? Just curious.

Posts: 13 | From: Calgary, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maryha
Activist
Member # 7897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maryha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Piggy-backing on something Layra said. . . Can you go down in number size like from a 34 to 32 with a breast reduction. . . I thought that has more to do with your rib cage than fat. I mean, I know you can decrease a cup size, but is it possible to reduce your width around?
Oh, and I'm proud of my big breasts, even though it makes me less thin. That's all right though. I'm a 38D. Yeah, I know, big. But I figure they're perfect for my body's build. Yeah!

Posts: 218 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, you can't change the number, just the cup size. The number is the measurment of the area just under your breasts, all around. (did that make sense) You can't change it.

If someone wants to clarify what i just confusingingly said, go for it.

------------------
'You've got the eyes of ten women. Not in a jar! I wasn't accusing you. I just mean your eyes are really nice'-coupling

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweet_Dreamy_Gurlie
Neophyte
Member # 8231

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Sweet_Dreamy_Gurlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm actually gonna turn 16 soon and I have sooo small breasts!!! it's only A. That might be cause I'm very skinny and everything. And I DEFINITLEY don't feel comfortable with those... :\

------------------
Heros get remembered. But legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong

Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angel07
Activist
Member # 8018

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Angel07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well i am relativaly happy with mine. i am 13 and they are 32A. i dont even have to have those shaped bras, i usually wear sports bras or just the ones that arent shaped..i dont know how to say that. i dont think im going to get much bigger, im about the same size as my 18 year old sister. it doesnt really bother me not to have big boobs though!
Posts: 131 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robyn2
Neophyte
Member # 7684

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Robyn2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What about nipple shape and size? My tits are on the small side and kind of pointy. My nipples are also pointy; you could put someone's eye out with them.
Posts: 16 | From: Torrance, CA, USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jewishpunk
Activist
Member # 8056

Icon 7 posted      Profile for jewishpunk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
JennaH, some of my friends and a lot of the people i don't talk to are envious, but there are some girls in me grade who are over developed and wear like D's so i'm happy to wear the size i do.
Posts: 67 | From: Some unknown planet beyond the solar system. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killer_raincoat
Activist
Member # 6610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killer_raincoat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
personally, i think playing sports when you have small boobs can be a definate advantage. i took dancing with a girl who was very big chested, and she'd often explain how difficult it was to dance, and the mega support she needed so that she would hurt herself.

------------------
"Everybody thinks i'm such a horrible person, but i have the heart of a little boy. In a jar. On my desk." -Stephen King

Posts: 212 | From: Winnipeg | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robyn2
Neophyte
Member # 7684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robyn2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Africana:
I'm a 34B, have been since about age 15, and I believe it's the perfect size. I loooooove my boobies!

I'm sixteen, and like you a 34B. I don't know about perfect...but I would never consider breast augmentation.

Posts: 16 | From: Torrance, CA, USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DramaChick
Neophyte
Member # 7429

Icon 8 posted      Profile for DramaChick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't like mine...not one bit...i'm 16, 5'1'' and about 115lbs. and i wear a 34A bra. They always look small. I can't ever pull off that sexy look. Here's a question...since i'm 16 is there any chance that they will keep growing?
Posts: 19 | From: Houston, Texas, United States | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HereToHelp
Neophyte
Member # 7724

Icon 6 posted      Profile for HereToHelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok, i'm a guy, and i must admit that i feel very out of my element replying to this, but there's something that all of you girls have to hear. Any girl can look incredibly sexy...no matter what size your chest is. A girl who is confident about her body is the sexiest thing out there, so learn to love your bodies, and then all of us guys will love them too.
Posts: 8 | From: US | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's fabulous advice heretohelp, but just a notice; many of the girls on here said they were quite happy with their breasts and wouldn't change them. Myself included.

------------------
'You've got the eyes of ten women. Not in a jar! I wasn't accusing you. I just mean your eyes are really nice'-coupling

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
licibee
Neophyte
Member # 8316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for licibee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I'm okay with my boobs. I'm a 34B, and my sis is always telling me that I should feel lucky. She's a DD and hates it because of how hard it is to find clothes. I think all sizes have their boob benefits and their boob boo-boos
Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cherryface
Neophyte
Member # 8300

Icon 6 posted      Profile for cherryface     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well mine are a little smalll. 34A but i wouldnt want them n e bigger.
Posts: 20 | From: odessa,texas,USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vinnie Tesla
Neophyte
Member # 8041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vinnie Tesla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In a Usenet discussion a few months ago someone asked our definition of perfect breasts.

My answer:

You mean there's another kind?!

Posts: 21 | From: Somewhere near Boston | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stefanie
Neophyte
Member # 8339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stefanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WELL MY BOOBS, thats see, im only 16 and i am very bothered by my body. i am skinny, which i like, im 5'2 and only 100 pounds, > WHEN I EAT ALOT im an 32/a......which i guess is good for my body and wieght. my mom and me are close, so shes seen my boobs..<BLUSHES> she says she would trade hers for mine anyday, i mean there perky and good, but DAMN SMALL

and being in high school, all guys like on a girl is there butt and boobs, WHICH I HVE NEITHER, so that realy limits my chances of guys asking me out.

im a late blommer, and it runs in my family, i only got my period, less than a year ago, i just hope if i have a child "girl" she wont be a late blommer, i dont want her going through the teasing and sadness, i go through

Posts: 12 | From: oviedo, fl, u.s | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karabear3000
Neophyte
Member # 8392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karabear3000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well not nessiceraly...cuz i know some ppl w/small boobs but are big. I wear a B and weigh 92 lbs...and i'm 14 so mine are pretty big most girls my age are an A...well my friends except one is a D..
Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coffee Cake
Neophyte
Member # 8501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Coffee Cake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a 34A...I'd like to be at least a 34B. I'm petite, so really big breasts would look bad on me, but I'd like to wear a "real" bra and look better in my clothes. (Is it just me or is it hard to find a 34A bra?)

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XxAmy2005xX
Neophyte
Member # 8291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XxAmy2005xX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am 15, 5'6" and weigh 105 pounds and am only a 34A. I kind of like it but then again I dont at all. I wish I could be like a 34B or something.
Posts: 27 | From: House Springs, Missouri, USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
and being in high school, all guys like on a girl is there butt and boobs,
WHICH I HVE NEITHER, so that realy limits my chances of guys asking me out.

B likes that I'm curvy, not skinny, and E likes the soft hair on the bridge of my nose, and O likes my ears and the piercing in the right one, and L likes the way my hands are shaped, and all the guys at work love that I keep a screwdriver in my purse. Not all guys like the same thing, not only men can be attracted to women, and there's a lot more to love about a woman than breasts and buttocks. I'd be willing to bet there are at least a few people who think you're hot but are too shy to say so.

------------------
Why scream and cry when you know it's true?
Why fall in love when there's better things to do?

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
qtbum
Neophyte
Member # 8532

Icon 5 posted      Profile for qtbum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is breast size inherited from mother to daughter or not? I seem to get idfferent answers to this depending on who I ask.

Does anyone know the scientific answer to this one, or have you found that breast size does run in families or not in the majority of cases?

Posts: 1 | From: Cheshire UK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenni
Activist
Member # 6560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just thought I'd log myself into this topic, lol. 5'3", 113 lbs, 34B/bordering on C over here. Most of the time I really like them, but every once in while I think they're too small. I would, however, never consider implants- ugh!

qtbum- I've often heard that breast size is usually determined by the mother's/paternal grandmother's (though not as much as the mother's) size.

Posts: 43 | From: US | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caramel Apple Pop
Activist
Member # 8475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caramel Apple Pop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 15 (almost) and I am 5'4 and weigh 106 pounds. I'm a 34A. I would like to have bigger ones, but it really doesn't bug me that much...and i've never had a guy say they were too small.

------------------
,,.:*~
Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our
wings have trouble remembering how to fly ,,.:*~

Posts: 98 | From: A world of wonder, where war never disturbes peace, and the sun never gets consumed by the shadows... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

Icon 12 posted      Profile for SirenRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i like my breasts. i like my boobs. i like em. i am happy with em. i could not be happier. i am only 14 and 4ft 9in, so i know they will grow....but i am perfectly happy with my 34 B my bf seems to like em just fine too. maybe a little bit too much. well at least he doesnt hate em!

------------------
**Edited for length**

[This message has been edited by Milke (edited 06-07-2002).]

Posts: 138 | From: ur dreams | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenniLoo
Activist
Member # 7058

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JenniLoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a small boobed gal! But you know what they say....more than a handful is too much! I am also the prez of the IBTC

------------------
~Who live in a pineapple under the sea?~

~ Jenni

Posts: 43 | From: Savannah, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

New Poll   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.