Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » An Homage to Overlooked (and simple) Pleasures (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: An Homage to Overlooked (and simple) Pleasures
youcancallmepunk
Activist
Member # 11139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for youcancallmepunk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of things can drive me crazy but i'll name only a few off the top of my head.

My favorite thing is when my guy grabs my hand and kisses the palm of it, just seeing it makes me swoon. Also I can't forget when they drag one figer up and down my spin ever so lightly, it just drives me nuts...so light and featherly. (is featherly even a word? lol)

------------------
~Jay
"I am the sum of my parts and infinitely more so. The hum of my brain, the curve of my torso. The spark of my wit, the depth of my heart. Size is no measure in such a work of art" (from a Hanes Her Way ad)

Posts: 197 | From: north carolina, United States | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meeeshelly
Neophyte
Member # 11328

Icon 12 posted      Profile for meeeshelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love when my neck is kissed, like really kissed...one nite at a dance in highschool i literally orgasmed from having this done...

i also LOVE when a guy kisses around and such down by my belly button ring...such an intense pleasure!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laurae
Activist
Member # 10891

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Laurae     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a nice topic.

I love it when my boyfriend touches the palms of my hands. I know that that sounds wierd, but it just feels good. Another things is, he recently started hugging me from behind, with his arms crossed over my stomach. ~sigh~

------------------
Laurae

"Music is essentially useless, as life is." George Santayana (1863 - 1952)

Posts: 60 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DiamondGirl2K
Activist
Member # 9162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DiamondGirl2K     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm I sure I have a few, let me see...
As for myself I love having my:
-neck kissed on and touched (my boyfriend does this so lightly )
-my earlobe sucked on (my bf has a certain way with that tongue of his...ooops)
-my sides touched(I'm really ticklish so once my boyfriend puts his hands there, I'm in the Twilight Zone)
I believe I have more, I just need him as a reminder

As for my boyfriend his spots are:
-Like myself, his ears (all I have to do is touch the back and he's outta there)
-his sides (I swear you would think someone is trying to kill him!)
-the insides of his arms (I just recently found this out. I lightly run my fingers up and down and he's all mine.)

For both of us we love to rub noses and hold each other. It makes me feel all lovey-dovey and special. Ahhh, what a great topic!

------------------
DiamondGirl
~N~
Boogie Black
9/27/01
Still Going Strong!!!
Forever and Always!!!

Posts: 137 | From: The Home of The Greatest: NY | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cup of Joe
Neophyte
Member # 10643

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cup of Joe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I do not have much experience with touching (I must seem like a museum exhibit). When a girl grazes her fingers along the back of my head it just drives me up the wall. I also like having my hair played with and hugging and holding, just wrapping arms around each other or being close to someone like that is enough. Tickling me may work but I have a tendency of hurting people incidentally because I flail about wildly.
Posts: 34 | From: Old Bridge, NJ, USA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twiceagainyesterday
Neophyte
Member # 11180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twiceagainyesterday     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my very, very limited experience:

My feet. Very, very, very much.

Don't touch my stomach, I'm ticklish and will almost definately accidentlly harm you while flailing and laughing.

My neck and back. Yum.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SaraCait16
Neophyte
Member # 9502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SaraCait16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when a guy runs his fingers through my hair...my eyes roll back and i just feel bliss. I have a rather unusual place that's rather unique, next to the neck and ears and tummy. You know the movie Queen of the Damned where Lestat sucks on Akasha's wrist? When i saw that in the theater i found it very erotic and wanted to try it. My goodness! He sort of nibbles and sucks at the same time, and it's REALLY interesting *lol*
Posts: 17 | From: Berkeley Springs, WV, USA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freakedout
Activist
Member # 9702

Icon 10 posted      Profile for freakedout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love it when my boyfriend puts his hands on my face and neck...it makes me feel all warm and happy inside...i just love the feel of his fingertips brushing over my skin. It gets me everytime! Oh, and i love it when he touches my back. I get all tingly...it's great...you guys just put a smile on my face by making me think of this.

------------------

Posts: 123 | From: Wisconsin, United States | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kangae Kaeru
Neophyte
Member # 11526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kangae Kaeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SaraCait, I completely agree on the wrist thing! That and fingertips... my boyfriend occasionally decides he's going to suck on my fingertips, which gives me shivers up and down.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my spine being rubbed firmly(kinda like grinding the knuckles on my spine). And inner theigh massages are so nice. I also have my belly button pierced and when its kissed it is almost orgasmic. wow.
Posts: 338 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holding hands. there's nothing quite like holding hands with somebody. so so so intimate.
Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fairie
Activist
Member # 8914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fairie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is such a lovely topic, it makes me think such happy thoughts! I love to be kissed on the forehead, it makes me feel melty and sweet. And I just love it when my back is rubbed,not massaged just his hand running up and down it. And yes of course rubbing noses, its the sweetest happiest thing ever, me and my boyfriend call it "woogey woogey" Silly yes, but its ours.

------------------
Live,Laugh,Love

Posts: 101 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vball girl12
Activist
Member # 8238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vball girl12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spooning...for me, the favorite thing to do with my boyfriend. Drifting off to sleep while he spoons me is the best feeling in the world, second only to waking up in the same position, and realizing he's been watching me sleep for the past 45 minutes, since he didn't want to wake me up by moving.

[This message has been edited by vball girl12 (edited 01-26-2003).]

Posts: 46 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vball girl12 -- what is spooning?
Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
youcancallmepunk
Activist
Member # 11139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for youcancallmepunk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe when she is refering to spooning, she is talking about laying back to chest, legs crooked into each other (one pair of legs is bent into the other pair.) It's very intimate

If I am wrong, sorry...heheh

------------------
~Jay
"I am the sum of my parts and infinitely more so. The hum of my brain, the curve of my torso. The spark of my wit, the depth of my heart. Size is no measure in such a work of art" (from a Hanes Her Way ad)

Posts: 197 | From: north carolina, United States | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
butterfly12
Activist
Member # 11263

Icon 12 posted      Profile for butterfly12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love being kissed on my neck.
My boyfriend was very sick a while ago with laryngitis and we refrained from kissing until he got better so that I wouldn't come down with it. It was then I discovered how wonderful it feels to be kissed there - not with the whole sucking thing and hickies, just really gently. I get people-bumps all over!

------------------
"A drama queen at 17 and sleeping with the boys for free - she's got a reputation of being easy.."

Posts: 43 | From: Gaspesie, Quebec | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Is it basically sitting in somebody's lap, only inside their thighs?
youcancallmepunk
Activist
Member # 11139

no, your laying down. I guess it's kinda the same idea: back to chest.
~You*Know*Who~
Activist
Member # 1412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~You*Know*Who~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My head is just all around sensitive to any touch. Also, my lower back.
Posts: 252 | From: somwhere, usa | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darkness
Activist
Member # 14353

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Darkness     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All these body parts can make goosebumps pop up all over my body... one new spot I never could have imagined was introduced by my gf... one time as she was going down on me, she kissed my lips... french kissed me... then with her tongue ran down my neck, throat, chest, and then once she got to my belly button... she kissed it and liked it... almost like a belly button french kiss... omg it made my leg shake... and then well she went further down. Try the belly button... anyone else try this?
Posts: 48 | From: CaLiFoRnIa !!! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nico
Neophyte
Member # 16412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely love it when guys kiss me lightly on my closed eyelids and on my neck.
Also when they wrap their arms around my lower back and hold me close to them. It just feels perfect.
I just remembered another one, when a guy slides his hands down the back of my upper arms, the skin is so sensitive, I love it.

[This message has been edited by nico (edited 03-01-2004).]

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Potterookami
Neophyte
Member # 14507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Potterookami     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love naked cuddeling, or cuddeling in general. I crave it even, it's so comfortable and just nice
Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curious-qt
Neophyte
Member # 16985

Icon 10 posted      Profile for curious-qt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god I have so many of these, I could just go on and on forever. But here are a few:

- My neck is so sensitive, whether it's being kissed, sucked, or bit, it drives me crazy.
- I have my belly-button pierced, and I love for it to be kissed and played with.
- Cuddling, that's the best.
- Just being held. I love it when my boyfriend wraps his arms around me and sort of like hooks his arms under my armpits (hard to explain) and then sort of just rubs up and down my back. Or when he comes up behind me and just wraps his arms around me, and kisses my neck...it makes me feel so special.
- One other one is definitely when he runs his hands up and down the sides of my body (a few other people mentioned this I think), and doesn't stray from this course, just glides his hands curve, over curve! Oh yeah, that right there is great.

There are others, but I wouldn't ever stop if I got started again. (lol) It's so nice to find these things out though, isn't it?

[This message has been edited by curious-qt (edited 02-29-2004).]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gothicgurlie
Activist
Member # 16336

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Gothicgurlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a realli good topic...lol. I have so many places where I liked to be touched/rubbed or whatever. lol. I like it when my girlfriend kisses my neck or rubs down the center of my back. Lol. But this one is kinda wierd.I like it when she touches the side of my tummy..I dunno why.it makes me feel relaxed and kinda special...;)
Posts: 77 | From: Roanoke,Virginia, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marcyleecorgan
Neophyte
Member # 16973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marcyleecorgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pet me, I shall submit. On the head, just like a kitty cat. Or my lower back.

Eskimo kisses! Ok, Inuit kisses. Love those.

& lying between his legs when we take a bath, or while watching TV is nice, too.

The rest of them are purely sexual responses, so I'll leave those out. Heh.

Posts: 5 | From: Murray, KY, USA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EversBoo15
Activist
Member # 15917

Icon 10 posted      Profile for EversBoo15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great!..I love this tread... Great one Miz Scarlet

When I had a boyfriend, My happy spots were my neck...I loved when he kissed me on my neck it made he melt inside..

another one was when I was hugged from the back, when he rap his arms around my waist...For some reason I loved it sooo much lol..It made me feel special...

------------------
Puerto Rican O.o o.O always spaced out 0.o o.0 Puerto Rican Donde esta corazon??

[This message has been edited by EversBoo15 (edited 03-01-2004).]

Posts: 116 | From: Va,Usa | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wobblyheadedjane
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 11569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wobblyheadedjane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The curve of waist to hips- I love it. Looking at it, touching it, being touched there, etc. There's something about the waist/hip area that's so gorgeous and unique on everyone (and completely innocent to sneak peeks at!) that just drives me crazy.

I'm also a sucker for arms; my inner arms especially are quite sensitive.

Posts: 1679 | From: London, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faeryprinces
Activist
Member # 12405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faeryprinces     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like the majority, i like to have my neck kissed...makes me all happy inside. I also love when my boyfriend plays with my hair, no guy has ever played with my hair before, but my boyfriend does and its really nice it relaxes me so much when he just runs his fingers through my hair, or fixes it when its messy, or just simply brushes it out of my face...mmm..I love it

I also love when he hugs me from behind...in front of a mirror. For some reason when i'm standing in front of a mirror, say fixing my hair or something, he'll come up behind me put his arms around my waist and kiss my neck and then we just look at each other in the mirror and kiss... It may sound odd, but its very intimate, it makes me feel so loved and so safe .

My very very very close second to my previous one, is tight tight tight spoons! I cant fall asleep with him unless he's holding me real close, it so comfy and it makes me smile, i just feel so happy

There's so many more, but those are my top fav's

Posts: 227 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CorsetFetish
Activist
Member # 14592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CorsetFetish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to be touched. I'm just one of those touch-oriented people.

I adore to have my hair played with. Ever since I was a baby, I loooooved to have people mess with my hair. I have really long hair, and my boyfriend loves it.

I also love it when he holds my face in his hands when he kisses me...I just melt. Spooning's good. I like any cuddle. I am addicted to cuddle. There should be a Cuddlers Anonymous...

My back and stomach are really sensitive. I am sooo ticklish. I love to have my neck, shoulders, and stomach kissed...mmmmmm.

I also love hugs. Just being held really tightly makes me feel all safe and stuff. It's very nice.

Wow, this is really making me miss my boyfriend...I swear, I'd be celibate for the rest of my life so long as I had someone to snuggle with...

~Corset~

Posts: 65 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jethreau'shumblewife
Activist
Member # 17147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jethreau'shumblewife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like this thread...

I enjoy having my neck kissed or touched...or being touched at all, for that matter. I'm like corsetfetish in that aspect. It seems my body, my sides in particular, is constantly aching to have someone wrap their arms around me...a massage would be nice, yes, but a hug would suffice much better, physically and psychologically.
Also, the prospect of fingers in mouths seems to offer some enjoyment and a fair amount of humor...humor is always good.

Posts: 59 | From: CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pyro_angel
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pyro_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this post umm. i adore being touched by anyone, be it friends or significant other. my face is really sensitive, even just caressing my cheek can give me butterflies...as long as im close to my boyfriend, tho, it doesnt matter what hes doing or where hes touching, i just love being close enough to listen to him breathe and to his heartbeat

------------------
Advertising on Police cars...police cars...

Posts: 593 | From: Kamloops, BC, Canada | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoffeeGurlie
Neophyte
Member # 18550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoffeeGurlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great topic, Honestly I love having my neck kissed. My boyfriend will blow in my ear a little, sometimes I like this, Sometimes I don't. It kinda just depends on my mood.
I am really ticklish, and my bf knows it. So he will tickle me just to watch me squirm for a minute and then he will kiss my lips or my tummy. This drives me crazy, I love it!
I know he likes it when I, kinda, coax him into kissing me. Like, Using my finger to direct his chin so his mouth aligns with mine. He also has a very sensitive chest. If I kiss him on the right spot (next to the nipples) he instantly gets goosebumps.

We both also enjoy Inuit kisses, they are a sweet thing.
I have noticed latly that he likes back rubs and having his feet rubbed.
ok, if I don't stop now I never will.

Posts: 17 | From: eagle, Idaho, United States | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoffeeGurlie
Neophyte
Member # 18550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoffeeGurlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great topic, Honestly I love having my neck kissed. My boyfriend will blow in my ear a little, sometimes I like this, Sometimes I don't. It kinda just depends on my mood.
I am really ticklish, and my bf knows it. So he will tickle me just to watch me squirm for a minute and then he will kiss my lips or my tummy. This drives me crazy, I love it!
I know he likes it when I, kinda, coax him into kissing me. Like, Using my finger to direct his chin so his mouth aligns with mine. He also has a very sensitive chest. If I kiss him on the right spot (next to the nipples) he instantly gets goosebumps.

Cuddling is another big one, knowing that he is right there, holding me, when I can feel him breatheing, it makes me feel so safe.
When he comes over to watch a movie or somthing, he will kinda get sucked into the Tv, which is fine, we are usually cuddling on the couch and I will put my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat. Kinda weird, yes, but it remeinds me that he is real, that he is mine and I am his.

Posts: 17 | From: eagle, Idaho, United States | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoffeeGurlie
Neophyte
Member # 18550

Cuddling is another big one, knowing that he is right there, holding me, when I can feel him breatheing, it makes me feel so safe.

When he comes over to watch a movie or somthing, he will kinda get sucked into the Tv, which is fine, we are usually cuddling on the couch and I will put my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat. Kinda weird, yes, but it remeinds me that he is real, that he is mine and I am his. *melt*

lemaz
Neophyte
Member # 18302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like when someone lightly tickle-scratches the sides of my back (near my ribs) and the side of my breast. it makes chills run down my spine lol.
Posts: 35 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.