Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Belly-Button rings--- (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Belly-Button rings---
wmskick007
Neophyte
Member # 2375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wmskick007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey you guys! Whats up. Well, I was just wondering what you guys thought about belly-button-rings and maybe what some of the "pro's" of having belly-button rings are and some "pro's" of how to prove that your mature enough for one are!! Thanks you guysses!! muah!
Posts: 18 | From: Cartersville, GA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'll be the first to burst your bubble here on two accounts.

First of all, belly-button rings, or navel piercings, are notoriously hard to heal. Think about it--you bend at your waist, your pants or skirt rubs there, etc.

Second, there really shouldn't be any proving to someone that you're mature enough; a responsible piercer won't pierce someone under 18, some even with parent's permission.

I'll send you here http://www.bmezine.com for more info on this and other piercings though, and if you DO get one, good luck. I've just known so many people with oh-so-many problems, even when things are hygienic and done by an experienced piercer.

------------------
~lemming, Scarleteen Advocate

want to know the inner lemming? read her diary at http://innerlemming.diaryland.com/.
"Is love like the sweet, bitter taste of marmalade on burnt toast?"

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okie..I just got mine about 2 weeks ago.

And so far, it's healing well but it's true that navel rings take the lingest to heal (3 mths) and they get infected easily. So it's alot of time and effort you need to put in to take care of it.

I only got mine because it was basicaly something I always wanted to do. No special reason.

SO if you really want to do it, get a professional piercer and make sure you take really good care of it later.

They are really pretty though. But of course, it's a hole in your tummy. So you might want to give some thought to it.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink
Activist
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh no! Lemming got my website !

Hehe, BME is an excellent site all about piercings, tats, scarification, and any other kind of bod mod you can think of.

If you're considering getting a peircing, get your guardians' permission (if you're a minor). Go to a piercing boutique that is STERILE and has a good, well known reputation.

And, as Lemming has said, belly button piercings are very hard to heal because of their location. IF you are responsible, mature, and with a good amount of luck, you're likely not to have problems. You have to keep the peircong clean, free of irratation, and constantly be watching it.

Think long and hard about it.

------------------
Give yourself over to absolute pleasure!! With protection, of course.

[This message has been edited by pink (edited 02-10-2001).]

Posts: 615 | From: New York | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And Pink zee BME advocate speaks again.

You should really collect a comission for them everytime you plug their site dearie.

------------------
Colouring in your whole face with an eyebrow pencil can give you a sun-kissed winter feeling - Kaz Cooke

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PooHead55
Neophyte
Member # 1970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PooHead55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi. I got my belly button pierced last March and I've had no problems with it. Yes, it takes a little while longer than most piercings to heal but it's not a big deal as long as you care for it properly.

The best thing in my opinion is to get your parent's permission instead of suckering someone into signing for you. Chances are, you'll go to the first place you see and not check out their policies or anything. Never get anything pierced without checking out the place and making sure needles are either new or have been sterilized properly.

Last, make sure you clean your new piercing properly. Get an anti-basterial soap such as Dial and just run it over the ring and move your ring up and down. Some people say not to use Dial but it's always worked very well for me. And if it happens to get infected, clean it with the soap. The infection will be gone in a day or so as long as you keep washing and rinsing it well.

Basically, check out your piercer, make sure you see their license, check that everything is cleaned properly, clean it well and everything should be just fine.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you have a history of sensitive skin or bad luck with earrings, this is one you might want to skip; just get a belly chain or some other funky jewelry for that area instead.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlirtieGirlie
Activist
Member # 2510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlirtieGirlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wanted to get my belly button pierced but my friend did and got a really bad infection so I got scared. So I have a clip on which I think looks the same, and no risk of infection!

------------------
Kids in the backseat cause accidents. Accidents in the backseats cause kids! (So be careful!) Luvs to Jeremy!

[This message has been edited by Gumdrop Girl (edited 06-24-2003).]

Posts: 141 | From: The Bolton Ghetto, Mass. :-) | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead Dog
Activist
Member # 1672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dead Dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i got a navel piercing last september, but took it out after two months. it was healing all right and it was not getting infected, but i found that, for me personally, having a metal ring in the center of my torso was simply not comfortable. as lemming noted, any waistband (pants, skirts, etc.) will rub there (especially when you're sitting down, ouchie!)

though i myself only had experience with a ring, i've heard from many other pierced girls that barbells are significantly more comfortable in the navel; with a ring, especially during the healing process, much of the discomfort can come from the ring being shoved to one side or the other (by pants, etc.) and sort of hardening into that position when the puss dries (sorry for the graphic description!). i especially noticed that while sleeping. irritation and infection can often result from trying to reposition a ring in this situation; always wait until you are in the shower and have washed off *all* the dry, crusty matter surrounding the ring. then reposition it *gently.*

as noted earlier, antibacterial soap is essential. most piercing parlors sell a brand of medical soap called Provon, [Satin is great, too!] which is very gentle and works very well for most any body peircing. however, Dial, etc. also work well and are a bit cheaper. just be sure that the soap does not have anything added to it (perfumes, etc.), as these will irritate the peircing and increase your risk of infection.

a navel piercing is not an irreversible decision, but be aware that, if you do change your mind later, it *will* leave a scar (i have a lovely tan one just above my navel, and another just inside). think very carefully about it beforehand, make sure it's what you want, and (as you've already been told a half-dozen times), find a clean reputable place!

...but if you do decide to go through with it: good luck, and i hope you love it! ;-)

------------------
Ignore the Gable candle!
http//www.geocities.com/musingkitten23

[edited at the request of the dead dog, by the lemming (hYAH! --smack!--)]

[This message has been edited by lemming (edited 02-11-2001).]

Posts: 61 | From: texas - yeehaw, or something | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NoUseForAUserName
Neophyte
Member # 2653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NoUseForAUserName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah...these things are not always a good idea...I had mine done three times...and the third time it got infected...and now i have a BIG HOLE IN MY BELLY BUTTON...no..no fun at all Why I decided to get my LIP pierced..I have no idea..its chill though.. mmhmmm

------------------
I want you all tattooed. I want you bad. Complete me. Mis-treat me. I want you to be bad bad bad bad bad.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im 15 and I'm going to get my belly button peirced in about a week. I've wanted it done for over a year now, so I've put a lot of thought into it. I know that it will somewhat hurt, but I can handle the pain. It can't be much worst than getting my cartiledge done. I decided that I want to get a barbell because loops will probably get caught on things much, much easier. I plan on keeping the antiseptic on me at all times, so I can clean it even at school. Well that's my thought about it.
Posts: 338 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
confused333
Activist
Member # 6450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for confused333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I got mine done, I didn't get to choose whether I wanted a barbell or a hoop. I got a hoop. For about the first couple days it hurt to move it and when I turned the wrong way or bent over (maybe also because the day I got it done, my sister pulled it and made it bleed . But it doesn't get caught on anything.

------------------
Why does a rose represent love, when a rose always dies??

Friends are like condoms, they help out when things get hard.

Posts: 473 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover Cinderella
Neophyte
Member # 4607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover Cinderella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love my belly button ring. I got it done last november. A few months ago it got infected but that was easily cleared up with some antibiotics. I wear my pants really low so my wasteband rubbing my piercing was never a problem.

I've read that after a piercing your body will sometimes decide its more comfortable with the ring leaning to one side or another. I don't know if theirs any truth behind that but I know mine leans to the right. Not that it matters...

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
confused333
Activist
Member # 6450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for confused333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Undercover Cinderella:

I've read that after a piercing your body will sometimes decide its more comfortable with the ring leaning to one side or another. I don't know if theirs any truth behind that but I know mine leans to the right. Not that it matters...

Oh my gosh! I was wondering why my belly ring went further to the right side. I'm glad I know it is normal and I'm not the only one!

------------------
Why does a rose represent love, when a rose always dies??

Friends are like condoms, they help out when things get hard.

Posts: 473 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
?¿?Butte®CupBãby?¿?
Neophyte
Member # 4347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ?¿?Butte®CupBãby?¿?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My best friend got her belly button pierced a few weeks ago. They used a barbell on her. But they told her to never touch it. The only time that she could touch it would be when she was taking a shower. They also didn't give her any soap. They gave her sea salt instead. They said never to use stuff like peroxide and stuff like that. They also said that sea salt also helps relieve pain. They also said something along the lines of why would you want to use something that you can't put in your eye. She was told to have a small glass of warm water with a little sea salt in it and she is supposed to soak it twice a day for five minutes for the first month. She also said that it didn't hurt to get it done, but it hurts when it is healing, and you can't slouch. She didn't like the slouching thing. She always slouches. Well, that's all I know about the belly rings. Laterz.

------------------
**Edited for excessive length and non-standard use of characters**

[This message has been edited by Milke (edited 08-25-2002).]

Posts: 19 | From: Minnesota, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SweetLiLSouthernThang
Activist
Member # 13409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweetLiLSouthernThang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey i got my belly button pierced last NOV. for my 18th birthday. Its awesome i love it. The pain gettin it done didnt hurt one bit to me it hurt less than cartilage But anyways as far as my pants rubbin and so forth. my pants are to low to rub on it, and it never really bothered me it was sore the first few nights sleeping (but i sleep on my stomach) its really cute, and my boyfriend loves it! he thinks its sexy! i say go for it! just make sure u keep it clean...mine never got infected i cleaned it with this bacterial soap i bought from the piercing place. i also changed mine from a hoop to a barbell after the third day i had it! No problems here!!
Posts: 46 | From: Long Beach, Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peaches347
Neophyte
Member # 13207

Icon 10 posted      Profile for peaches347     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! I've had my belly button done for about 2 years now ( i got it done when i was 13)The place i went to gave me seasalt to mix with water and ur not supposed to use any perfumed soap or peroxide,it was said before but thought id throw that in. I didnt think it hurt only one second i guess lol. i still have it and love it, and had no problems with it so if ya want it go for it! just take good care of it! i had to get mine done with a hoop, they said it was easier to clean and again no problems with it! Since we are on this topic i do have a question.I heard that after awhile the skin peirced will kinda fade away or something and eventually it falls out, true or not? thanks for any replies!
Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I got my belly button pierced about 9 months ago. They decided to only pierce it with a loop for proper cleaning. It was irritable for a few months but now its fine and it doesn't hurt at all even when you kind of pull on it. I love to play with it, thats the biggest reason I have it. Right now I have a spiral ring in it and it is doing fine.
Posts: 338 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
janedoe101
Activist
Member # 11340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for janedoe101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love my belly button ring as well! I got mine pierced about 5 weeks ago with a barbell. I haven't had any problems with it up till now! I was taking a shower and the ball feel out, and the whole barbell...just slipped out...i cleaned it with the barbell out a bit, and slipped it back in...no pain involved. Now though, i can see a little puss bubble, my friend told me I should pop it, and the bubble will heal fast. Oh, another question. I know there are different gauges, and i think 14 is standard...or at least thats what all of my friends have. Well my question is...are their different lengths of barbells? I was in the shower and decided to switch barbells, and the one I wasn't pierced with seemed too short. Is it because I am still healing, and the area is slightly inflamed? Just to let ya know...I went to Florida and was on the beach...in the ocean everday, i felt like that helped a lot...i would come in everyday and clean it...i felt like i got a double dose of healing
Posts: 92 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
serendipity
Neophyte
Member # 12316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
when your bb is first pierced the skin will be a lot thicker which is why the original barbell is so long. as it heals it gets thinner, but the first barbell you change it to should be longer. my friend put one that was too short in and her bb basically got infected and took another several months to heal.
Posts: 13 | From: canada | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stacy
Neophyte
Member # 13635

Icon 5 posted      Profile for stacy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey everyone...i got my belly pierced back in february and its now almost july...i know its completely healed because i have changed it a few times...the thing is i'm a cheerleader and we are supposed to take it out at practices and games and eveything..i just dont want it to close up or anything...so as of now i've been hiding it..but at camp we have shirts that show our belly so i cant hide it anymore...is it okay to take it out for like two hours? or will it close up or something? thanks so much!

Posts: 3 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just to let you know, stacy, I deleted your other post since you asked the same thing there as you did here. I'll answer here, but please in the future, don't post the same questions more than once. it confuses us.

anyway, february isn't that long ago for a piercing. one of the things you have to consider when getting any body modification (piercings, tatts, horns or whatever) is whether you can actually wear the thing. If you take your navel jewelry out for two hours, it may close up (unless your piercing is indeed old enough to have set in okay, but I doubt that since navels close up fast).

So you can risk taking out the jewelry, but it sounds to me your lifestyle demands that you not wear a navel piercing right now. There are reasons you're not supposed to wear piercings during sports and cheerleading, namely they snag or tear and that hurts a helluva lot.

------------------
mundi faece repletum

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stacy
Neophyte
Member # 13635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stacy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
kay thanks for deleting the other one? wish you would have delted this one because i posted it hear first gumdrop on accident b.c i meant to make a new post....but yes it is healed all the way and set in...so is it okay?
Posts: 3 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sublime_15
Activist
Member # 12538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sublime_15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got mine pierced March of 2002, I was 13 (I had my mom with me) It didnt hurt at all to get done and it healed with no problem. I have about 20 barbells now. When you get it pierced they give you sea salt, twice a day you lay down with a cup of hot water and the salt on your stomach. Buy DIAL soap, and use that in the shower!

[This message has been edited by sublime_15 (edited 06-24-2003).]

Posts: 280 | From: nowhere | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kindaclueless
Neophyte
Member # 14795

Icon 14 posted      Profile for kindaclueless     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got my belly button pierced about a week ago and so far haven't had any problems with it. I am 15 and had my dad go in and sign for me. It doesn't hurt at all when you first get it, but the first few days afterward are sort of sore. I was told to clean it twice a day with some sort of anti-bacterial soap (once after I get up, once before I go to bed) and twice a day with Bactine, sea salt, or Saline. I have to say I'm thinking it's healing pretty well. I also got a barbell and haven't had any problems with it getting hooked on anything.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Etch
Activist
Member # 182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Etch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know this is going to anger a lot of people here. But getting your navel pierced before you are finished developing can cause problems with the piercing as you grow. There are a lot of girls who got theirs done at 12-17 and had it reject becase their stomach wasnt finished developing. It is my humble opinion that the navel should be reserved for those 18 and older. I am almost 19 and I still wouldnt get one because I have noticed my body change within the last year.

Navels take at least 6 months to heal, but that is unusual. It can take 2 years for a lot of people. You need to soak them with sea salt water everyday during healing at least once. You also arent supposed to change the jewelry AT ALL before it is *completely* healed unless you want to damage the piercing and icrease your risks for: rejection, infection, bumps, and scar tissue formation.

Navels have one of the highest rates for rejection and infection. They take a lot of work and time to take care of.

Posts: 523 | From: Ashland, Oregon, US | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HorseFreak247
Neophyte
Member # 18683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HorseFreak247     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi i was wondering how in the world do u take the hoop out i have mine with a hoop and i can't take it out

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wobblyheadedjane
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 11569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wobblyheadedjane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If it's a captive ball ring style hoop (usually a silver ring with a silver ball pinned by the 'ends' of the hoop), you can only get it taken out by a professional piercer. So hop down to the shop you got your piercing done, and they should be happy to help you remove/change the ring.

Posts: 1679 | From: London, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

I had a hoop and the ball will pop off if you pull it away from the hoop. I can put it in or take it out whenever I want. But if you are more comfortable having someone else do it for you then go ahead.
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got my belly pierce about 4 months ago. I always wanted it but never had the courage to go do it. So my best friend took me and I got it done. It hurt like a BIATCH! But I am a big cry baby.

Dont ever try to take your belly ring out yourself if you have just got it pierced. I know a friend who tried to use plyers (sp.) and she slipped and almost ripped her belly ring out, she was in a lot of pain and it got really infected. So if you ever want to take it out, go to the place where you got it pierced and they will gladly help u out!!

------------------
*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable

“One ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Heather Corinna

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexysexgoddess
Activist
Member # 18606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexysexgoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i got my belly button pierced 5 years ago when i was 10 and myne healed after 9 months and it wasnt sore or anything it healed pretty fast and it didnt hurt when i got it done id advise anyone to get it done i love all my piercings i have my nose, tongue, belly button and eyebrow but i took my eyebrow ring out after 2 years because it tore out...but i love pierings!

------------------
~*Music Is The Hidden Meaning Of Life*~

Posts: 94 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BenjisRiotGirl
Neophyte
Member # 18789

Icon 6 posted      Profile for BenjisRiotGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey guys. i was just wonderin if anyone knew any good piercing places in georgia. i wanna get my naval pierced really bad. and if n e one knew n e place hat would do it for kids under 16..thx guys. please email me back cuz i prolly wont b back here for awhile. [no email addresses, it's against the guidelines]

[This message has been edited by wobblyheadedjane (edited 07-01-2004).]

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemaz
Neophyte
Member # 18302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i had my bellybutton pierced for about a year and a half and then it rejected (came to the surface) which really sucked for me...but when i took it out i realized "hey i have a cute belly button and it looks way better without that gaudy jewelry in it" so do what you want but for me i got bored with it and it just got in the way after a while. (and believe me before i got it pierced i wanted it soooo bad...i even walked 3 miles to a tattoo parlor on a hot sweaty day to get it done*8that's another story haha).
Posts: 35 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foxfire
Activist
Member # 8676

Icon 10 posted      Profile for foxfire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got mine done the first time around christmas last year. January I got it done twice more on the sides. I healed quickly and I love the look. Sometimes it works, sometimes it wont, it depends on the person. I didnt think the pain was bad at all, but i had a friend faint because she thought it hurt so bad. my advice? DONT PLAY WITH IT!! after the first couple weeks you might think "ohhh its healed!! LEAVE IT ALONE BECAUSE IT IS NOT!!! leave it alone for at least a month...........then play with it.

------------------
"Only the foolish would fear Foxfire."
Kolbrun; Juniper order

Posts: 117 | From: Washington | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitwhit
Neophyte
Member # 24457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitwhit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a quick question. I have had my belly button pierced for about a year now. It has never been infected, and it has never hurt or caused me any trouble. My question, if I take my belly button ring out now, how long will it take to close up or will there always be an ugly hole above my belly button? What if I have it in 2 years then take it out? Thanks!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.