Donate Now

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » What's your favorite part... (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: What's your favorite part...
RandiP
Neophyte
Member # 1456

Icon 4 posted      Profile for RandiP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I like my butt and my little tight
anus. I also like my 38C **** .
They mak me feel so sexy.

Posts: 6 | From: Seymour,IN USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool topic! I like my legs. They're not big, they're kinda small. They're just the right size. They're not too tan, which I don't mind, but I think they're just perfect.

I also like my eyes. They're brown, with some dark green, and int he light they're light olive-ish green. I have long eyelashes (although quite thin).

When you think about it, it's hard not loving yourself!

------------------
"Only in America, dreamin' in red white and blue. Only in America, where we dream as big as we want to. We all get a chance, everybody gets to dance. Only in America, where we dream as big as we want to..." "Only in America", by Brooks and Dunn

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlutterBy01
Neophyte
Member # 5668

Icon 12 posted      Profile for FlutterBy01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm this could get me started on a long rant...
I love my lips, they are full and when i put a little lotion on em are soft as a baby's rear and so im addicted to lip gloss!
I love my eyes. They seem to change with the light. They aren't too big... but are a bright blue sometimes that is so pretty, and other times are the color of the ocean, I love the ocean too! : )
I love my hands... they are long-fingered and delicate looking... especially since my nails grow so fast that they are always long!
I love my nails!
My legs are pretty great. I have a natural tendency to have strong legs, so with a little exersize they look great, even though I go through days when I think they look too thin... but still not the worst problem to have lol!
My hair is great. I maim it with bleach and dyes and it still feels like silk! I was blonde for a couple years, but just the other day i went back to my roots (I think...) and now its a light chestnut sorta color. Beautiful.
My butt is nice, i think. Hehe. Even if i sometimes don't like my legs, i always love my butt. Especially from the side. Just has the cutest little curve. Makes me want to squeeze it! LOL!
If there is one thing I wish i could change about me... my skin gets pale without regular sun, and i tend to freckle. But ppl say the freckles look cute, so I'm ok with them.

------------------
"He who has a thousand friends
Has not a friend to spare,
While he who has one enemy
Shall meet him everywhere." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Posts: 21 | From: Boca Raton, Florida, U.S.A. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smittenkitten
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smittenkitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm...well I like my breasts, except for the stretch marks...I guess I'm not in a real body-positive mood.

Hugs & Scully,
Winnie :0)

Posts: 465 | From: Canberra, ACT, Australia | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cider42
Neophyte
Member # 5682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cider42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm... how do I love me? Let me count the ways... :-)
I really like my stomach. I keep it in shape by lots of walking and lots of laughing and the occasional sit-ups. Plus I'm pretty slim to begin with. What else...? I'm a 34A, but you know what? I like my breasts. Ever since I got over the whole 13-year-old hormonal thing, I've been okay with my chest size. It's awfully convenient for one thing. Added bonus: I just happen to be the size that my boyfriend likes! Though I've always been pretty confident, his support feels terrific!
I also like my feet. They're small and delicate and pretty, and I have nice short toes. My hands are a nice shape too, tho I'm not quite sure how to describe it. My hair is a beautiful blonde (I have no clue what I want to do with it, but that's another story....) Oh yes. And my forearms are nice and slender, with fine golden hair. Also I don't shave my legs, and I like it that way. Feels a lot more comfortable just letting my body be.
Now... with all that said.... it's a good thing you didn't ask me what I like about my boyfriend's body!! ;-)

Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know what! I do like my boobies too! I do, they are perfect, they arent to big and they arent to small, they are JUST RIGHT!

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
Bobaroony & Erica Bearica
<3 love forever!

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardc0resuperstar
Neophyte
Member # 5698

Icon 14 posted      Profile for hardc0resuperstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice thread

Though I suffer from pretty bad self image, I guess there are things I do like about myself. I really like my eyebrows, as odd as that sounds I also really like my style, which I guess you could classify as punk-emo. And hmm, to make it an even 3, I guess I would say my eye color. Theyre brown, but almost have a reddish tint to them in certain lighting. Pretty cool.

Posts: 11 | From: A galaxy far far away. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LittleVicious
Neophyte
Member # 5837

Icon 12 posted      Profile for LittleVicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi! This is a cool post, I like the topic. Everyone hsould find something to love about themselves.
I really like my body shape in general. I'm shapely and curvy, like old school hollywood glamour-queens. My thighs are cutr and roundish, I like them a lot. My 36C breasts are cute and just the right size, and balance out my full hips. My waist is cool, thin but not skinny.
I really love my nose. It's so cute and pointy, like an elf's, with a little metal stud. My hair is alright, short and brown, lokks cute when it's spiked and when it's in dreds, too.
The only part of myself I don't really like is my vagina, tho I hate to say it. My inner lips bulge and swell out, and look almost like a mini-dick. It's embarassing. But if that's the only thing, then I guess I'm doing alright, lol.

------------------
<><><><>
"Life's a bitch and so am I!"
"This world's an ugly place, but you're so beautiful to me" (for you, John-john.)
--> Little Vicious

Posts: 6 | From: Boston, the most drunken town in the US | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orbitz
Neophyte
Member # 5773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for orbitz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My favourite... my shoulders and colarbone, my eyes. My eyes give me confidence because I get compliments from them. I'm a dancers, so my flexibility and my arch when on pointe. Sometimes I like my smile..but at other times I don't.
I'm funny like that!

------------------
Later gator!
*orbitz, ash.
make LUV, not war!

Posts: 26 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, LittleVicious, there's no need to dislike your vulva (that's the correct term for your external genitalia)- it's not at all uncommon for women to have inner labia that extend out a little, or even a lot from their outer labia. A lot of women don't realise how normal it is because we generally don't get to see many other women naked. Often the pictures we do see of vulvas are pencil sketched or airbrushed. So don't feel uncomfortable or unhappy with your vulva- it's completely normal, and I'm sure that many people out there would think that it's beautiful.
Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarlitNight007
Activist
Member # 1902

Icon 12 posted      Profile for StarlitNight007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have a few fave parts...i love my feet, they're just so cute..and my ears are really tiny, but i love them. and i used to hate having larger breasts, like way back in 5th and 6th grade when no one had them, but now i love them, and they make me feel good about being a woman.
Posts: 59 | From: Mountaintop | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jhorse
Neophyte
Member # 5905

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Jhorse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I noticed that most of the replies were female and I figured that a few more male voices should get in. I guess I should start off, that I like my height (6 foot). I'm not overly tall but I'm tall. I like my build, I have large pecs, shoulders, arms, legs, lats and I have a farely nice 6 pack. I've been told by many women that I have a nice butt so I guess i should believe them. Then as we get lower. I have to say that I am very proud of my penis. I like the way it looks and it feels, and it's size (Length: 8 in., Girth: 5 1/2 in.). I've been told by women that it's quite large. I bet it's rather stereotypical but I consider that my favorite part of my body.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cypress
Neophyte
Member # 5925

Icon 12 posted      Profile for cypress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My hight at just under 64 and thus not being too tall so that I have trouble with transport and low hanging objects. As it is I run into a few problems but on the other hand the air is cleaner up here ;-)
Posts: 6 | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fawnbaba
Neophyte
Member # 5941

Icon 10 posted      Profile for fawnbaba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love my eyes more than anything on my body. they are hazel, outlined in a dark green with a great contrast of light green just inside that. very near the iris i have a starburst of warm golden brown which just alerts u to the starkingly beautiful color of the green. i love them many people remark about how pretty they are. and they are what made my boyfriend first fall in love with me. i love when he stares into my eyes and i can see him fall in love with me all over again.
Posts: 1 | From: Cincinnati | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love my eyes. They're a really really deep dark brown colour and I have these cute little eyelashes/ Everyone says they are my best feature. I know this is weird but I love my arms. I have them well toned and slim from sports(especially Basketball) so they look good. Other than that I hate my body really. Its horribly disproportioned and I have manky hips. Eyes and arms. Hope all you lesbian chicks dig them.

Beki

Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justagirl04
Activist
Member # 3824

Icon 7 posted      Profile for justagirl04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Although I don't like my body, in general, I love certain parts of it.

I love my hands... they're small, yet strong.

My big baby blue eyes are the best! I love them so much... they're my best feature.

I REALLY love my hair b/c it's so long and in such good health. It's also a very pretty color.. golden brown.

Last but not least, my feet. They're small and cute. They're even cuter when I have my toenails painted blood red

That's about all I guess!!!

------------------
~*all you need is love*~

~*ShAnNa'S wOrLd*~

Posts: 318 | From: Oklahoma USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babytasa69
Activist
Member # 5595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babytasa69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i wish i could be like all you guys and actually like something about myself well i dont like anything about myself i think im just there i think im really fat and that depresses me so i do things i later regret!! but if it wasnt for the friends i have i wouldnt have got through anything in life i love you guys thank you!!
Posts: 49 | From: Quebec Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Virvles
Neophyte
Member # 5971

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Virvles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love my hips! They are so wide and thick! They are also sorta odd-looking . I think that my hips are the awesomest though, because they help me rock in rugby, and they make my not-so-small stomach look flat. I also love my hands because they are so long and slim, and they help me to hold onto things ! I like my breasts (though they are different sizes-and that bugs me because its so hard to find a bra) they are firm and smooth and round. Heh! Just thinking about it I guess I like all my body, although some things could use a little touching up with a great big airbrush (I only wish they had those in real life), all of my parts fit together well, and even the bad things can be overcome by my smiling disposition. Hehe I am so cheerful today!

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every moment of it :D

Posts: 10 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OoMEoO
Activist
Member # 6026

Icon 7 posted      Profile for OoMEoO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me---what do I like about me? I like my shoulders in the summer...how they are tan...I like my tummy how it has some muscle and a teeny pouch of fat....haha sounds weird but yeah. I like my breasts....how they look in a bra, perfectly round and yeah. Hmm... I have dark blue eyes...they are ok. I like my cheeks...the ones on my face, how they look PERFECT with a little bit of blush and my lips, full and soft. Wow...I never realized I liked so much of me
Posts: 118 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm detecting some bad body image vibes, so i think this thread is going to need a good bumping.

BUMP!

------------------
I bust my arse so that I can get somewhere in life, so why am I not there yet?

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zae~Zae
Activist
Member # 2946

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Zae~Zae     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My eyes and long legs!!! I love being tall!I have beautiful brown eyes as well. I love them!!! I also adore my lips, booty,and my body shape in general!!!! I love the way I look. God blessed me with this body so I just figure that I'll work with what he and my mama gave me!!
Posts: 91 | From: South Carolina, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CallieRebecca
Neophyte
Member # 6185

Icon 10 posted      Profile for CallieRebecca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Um... Not my body 'cause I need to lose some weight. Hehe. Well, I dislike a lot about the way I look, but there's actually a lot I DO like too. My lips... They're really full, which is a good thing, I hate thin lips. Great for kissing too. And lipstick. My eyes. They're REALLY dark brown and kinda expressive. (I think) My eyelashes. Nice 'n' long 'n' dark, so I don't need mascara. Oddly enough, my wrists. I have really big wrists, but I'm really proud of them because I get that from my great-great grandmother, who was a WONDERFUL woman. My FEET. I've ALWAYS liked my feet. They're not really big. I dunno... I just think I have pretty feet. I hate my body but I do like my belly button. I have no clue why, either. Either... That brings me to the last thing I like about myself. The way I say things. Like I pronounce either iyther rather that eether, and the same for neither. I think I kinda have a weird accent. Maybe a little bit of Texan in there... A hint of British... Different stuff.

Good topic.

~ Callie

Posts: 7 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
insatiablesmiles
Activist
Member # 6228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for insatiablesmiles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love my wrists, because the bones are well defined, and my collar bone, where i have a delightful super sternal [spelling..?] notch, which i love ... i have tiny, perfect, bite-size breasts which make me look slimmer on the whole and i'll never have to worry about droopiness! ... i love my ankles, cuz, like my wrists, the bones are nicely defined , but not emaciated! i like the way my hip bones jut out and i've lost enough weight that my trousers will come off without undoing the flies ... i like my belly cuz it's soft and squishy and rounded, and in contrast to my jutty hips ... and i'm even growing to like those flaming stretch marks!!
and of course i love my eyes, they're big and hazel, and the freckles over my nose and cheeks ... and i love my hair. it's gorgeous, it's long, and it's so very very thick, and it's soft and falls down nearly to my breasts, and i'm so proud of the bright red streaks.
wow - i never realised how many parts of my body i liked!

- pandora

------------------
- you think you're the only one who's sexually frustrated?
- well come on baby , i'm ready!

[ american beauty ]

Posts: 100 | From: london, england | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danny
Neophyte
Member # 6214

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Danny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im a male and i like what gurlz compliment most about and they are:
My lips-they are perfect not to big and not to small very kissable.
My butt-I dont like my big butt but gurlz alway compliment.

My face- I like the features in my face (good looks)

Hey dont think im gay because i shared this with you.

------------------
"The secret of life is......That there is no secret of life"

Posts: 34 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreeceLightnin'
Neophyte
Member # 6395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreeceLightnin'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love my stomach. Once, I did 69 curl-ups in one minute! I don't want to have a fat stomach. You know, I would like to sit on the couch, and when I put my hands on my stomach, I don't want my hands to sag, I want them to stay put. I love my abbs.

Heh, what a weird comment!

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaliyah
Neophyte
Member # 6408

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Aaliyah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well im told my eyes and my bum!!!!
id say my eyes tho!

------------------
* The hardest thing to do in this world is live in it *

Posts: 8 | From: Notts | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rosebud1660
Neophyte
Member # 6526

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Rosebud1660     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like my tummy & waist best. I'm really petite, and i dot have much hips.. but that whole area is beautiful b'c im such a sall person! (I'm only 5'1") and I also love my shoulders/back.. totally free of any blemishes or impurities

------------------
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost."
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Posts: 2 | From: Michigan, USA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyashes
Neophyte
Member # 6667

Icon 2 posted      Profile for ladyashes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i like my ears. thats weird, i know. but i love peircings and my ears are really perfect for all the earrings i wear.
i also like my cheekbones and my eyes.
most people only like my big boobs tho.

Posts: 1 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShatteredEyes
Neophyte
Member # 6805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShatteredEyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What I like about my body... Well, starting at the top, I love my hair. It's longish and curly, and a very dark brown. I love the way it feels, and what people say about it. I love the shape of my face, because it's very cut, but not too angled. I love my eyes, because they are so very dark brown that they are almost black, and I like that in my right eye, my pupil is turning blue from blindness. I love my torso, because my body is well cut and strong. I'm very wiry, but not skinny. I'm fast, too. My legs are strong. My forearms are powerful and defined from long hours of work. My abdomen has high definition, but isn't overly muscular. I like my ears, because they are almost elfin in their pointiness, and because I can hear so well. I like my brain. I like my 167 IQ and attention deficit disorder. I like my dislocatable shoulders and crackable fingers. I like my flexible body and 12 consecutive front hand-springs. I like that now all the people who made fun of me in grade school are my friends. They have nothing to make fun of anymore.

------------------
I may be legally blind, but my eyesight is good enough to tell when the water is boiling over.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShatteredEyes
Neophyte
Member # 6805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShatteredEyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What I like about my body... Well, starting at the top, I love my hair. It's longish and curly, and a very dark brown. I love the way it feels, and what people say about it. I love the shape of my face, because it's very cut, but not too angled. I love my eyes, because they are so very dark brown that they are almost black, and I like that in my right eye, my pupil is turning blue from blindness. I love my torso, because my body is well cut and strong. I'm very wiry, but not skinny. I'm fast, too. My legs are strong. My forearms are powerful and defined from long hours of work. My abdomen has high definition, but isn't overly muscular. I like my ears, because they are almost elfin in their pointiness, and because I can hear so well. I like my brain. I like my 167 IQ and attention deficit disorder. I like my dislocatable shoulders and crackable fingers. I like my flexible body and my 12 consecutive front hand-springs. I like that now all the people who made fun of me in grade school are my friends. They have nothing to make fun of anymore.

------------------
I may be legally blind, but my eyesight is good enough to tell when the water is boiling over.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reigh
Activist
Member # 2639

Icon 12 posted      Profile for reigh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well lets see really I love my whole body every little bit but if I have to oick a few favorites I would love too.

-My face-
Today I caught a glimpse of my face in a mirror on the bus and I have a very inocent inquiring face. Briliant eys soft cheeks and lips with which any one can read into me with at a gllance. I love to touch my face run may hands over my forhead and down my cheek. I feel such an intensity when I do.

-The obviose parts-
thoughs things that turn me on my arms my chest and well my penis fo obviose reasons. I hope I han't been to forward ther but touch here is so wonderful and I get uplifted exploring myself.

-My Back-
Cause when that's beeing touch I'm probably getting a big hug I love hugs and I love my back

------------------
I find a Want.
I want a Need.
I need a Deeper love.

Posts: 52 | From: Kennewick, wa, usa | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
absinthia
Neophyte
Member # 6822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for absinthia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love my eyes, I love the way they look. I love my shoulders too!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Neophyte
Member # 6923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm...well, I never really thought I was drop dead gorgeous or anything....but I like my hands. I have strong nails that grow really fast...but that only helps me when I can stop biting my cuticles.

I like my hair, to an extent..sometimes it gets frizzy, and then I get all pissy at it...but for the most part, it's pretty good. I can't really do these AMAZING hair-do's, but when I get it how I want it, it'll stay.

I like my calves, cause I have some muscle there. I like to think they make up for my arms, which are strong, but lack any muscle definition.

I like my lips. Not too plump, but they look pretty kissable! LOL!

But most of all, I like my brain, like a few other peeps said. I get good grades, which is good for me, cause I'm the kind of girl who's harder on herself that her parents are. And also, people say I have a lot of charisma, which personally, I think counts just as much, even more that physical appearance....but that makes better visual first impressions.

Well...now that I've looked at my whole post, I think that maybe I look a bit better that I give myself credit for...but my brain is still the best! LOL!

Posts: 14 | From: in a galaxy far far away | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lilfran14
Activist
Member # 6858

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Lilfran14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would think that the best part of my body would most definelty have to be my eyes. I have blueish greenish eyes, and they stick out and every once and a while someone will compliment me on my eyes, and i never realized it until someone pointed it out to me, so i guess there is a best part for everything.

~Katie Frances~

Posts: 183 | From: Buffalo, NY :) | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bubblez
Activist
Member # 6837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bubblez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
fave body part???
hmmmm lets c.....
my belly and belly ring...is nice and falt and ma bf is absolutley obsessed with it!!!!my hair...its like a golden straw colour and its so soft...my eyes that go from hazel to brown to green to grey....ma smile...everyone i talk to loves it... and ma hands...they r small and delicate and soft!!!!!o and ma boobs they are exactly the right size for ma build!!! and ma waist...its goes in and out

Posts: 63 | From: australia | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

New Poll   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.