Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » good girls did, and still do... i think?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: good girls did, and still do... i think??
Dead Dog
Activist
Member # 1672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dead Dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this may sound like an odd topic, but lemming and i were discussing it earlier, and i wanted to get some other opinions on it.

do any of you remember when you first started masturbating? i'm curious about other girls especially, though male input is always welcome, too. ;-)

lemming and i remember it starting around age 5 or 6... we didn't necessarily know what it was we were doing at the time, but we were definately doing it. a lot. and it continued regularly all through chidlhood, puberty, and adolescence. and we're still doing it, of course (self-sex is the safest sex! hehe).

i was just wondering if it was typical for girls to start that young, or if we're in a minority... curious to hear y'all's thoughts... =)

------------------
Ignore the Gable candle!
http//www.geocities.com/musingkitten23

Posts: 61 | From: texas - yeehaw, or something | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamaalli
Activist
Member # 1917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mamaalli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember masturbating at that age. Lots of pillow- rubbing going on then. At about 10 I stole my parents back massager. Then I discovered the art of manual stimulation and managed that way until I hit the magical 18 and was able to buy a vibrator of my own. :::love song plays softly in the backround::::

aaaahhh, the joys of masturbation! heehee

Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey, dead dog chickie-poo.

actually, the first time I masturbated, I was probably around 7. I did do it a lot, and still do. ;]

a girl I was sort of friends with showed me how (by rubbing herself) when we were in a back room at day care after school.

and I didn't know what it was or that there was any stigma to it till I got to 9th grade and heard someone talking bad about a girl because she "fingered" herself. I guess I sorta figured it out from there, between that and Judy Blume books.

and then it was on to reading, reading all the time and now sex, non-fiction, was the subject. fun, fun - but at least it gives me information to share with you guys, right? and the guy who must have had a huge impact on my sexuality, my first boyfriend, first kiss, first admitting to anyone else (and someone of the opposite sex!) that I masturbated - and the guy who discovered that he's gay. wow.

anyway.

that's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;]

------------------
~lemming, Scarleteen Advocate

want to know the inner lemming? read her diary at http://innerlemming.diaryland.com/.
Ike Ike Go Go Jump!

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Etch
Activist
Member # 182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Etch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dont remember exactly when i started.... i was probably 8 or 9. I remember i was masturbating the first time i got my period just days after my 11th b-day. However i just used phallic objects and never knew exactly what it was untill i was in 7th grade and i heard about orgasms for the first time. i had never had one before. To be 100% honest i didnt learn to orgasm untill just AFTER i first came to this site. that was sometime this past summer i think. After i learned to climax i would do it several times daily. Now i just do it every once and a while.
Posts: 523 | From: Ashland, Oregon, US | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^5 mamaalli.

I was probably 5 or 6 when I realised that intimate contact with my pillow made me very happy.

I continued doing it until I was older and realised that what I had been doing had a name. Masturbating. And I still use my trusty pillow.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muddcookie
Activist
Member # 2191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muddcookie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoops! *hehe*

I don't really know the mechanics of masterbation, is the general meaning just anyway you can sexually satisfy yourself by yourself? Hmm i've probably done it before, but i've never i think actually tried. i guess im a prune hehe

i'll learn sooner or later

------------------
~*i climbed your arms and you pulled away new cavity moved into my heart today the more she sings the more it seems that now im through with you~*

Posts: 76 | From: ny | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me just put my former Kindergarten and Pre-K teacher hat back on for a minute.

Folks, if you really want to know if most people masturbate when they're young, go sit in an afternoon at a Kindergarten or Pre-K classroom where they have nap time.

Because lemme tell ya, I'd be hard pressed to think of a kid in nearly ten years of teaching who I did NOT at one time or another have to softly walk to their cot and whisper in their ear gently "Sweetie, that's something to do at home, okay?"

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

"If you're a bird, be an early early bird --
But if you're a worm, sleep late." - Shel Silverstein

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rizzo
Activist
Member # 802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rizzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Quite right Miz Scarlet... I definitely remember masturbating at that age. I used to do it at day care, too, with the felt puppets they had... I'm so embarassed now, but I didn't think it was weird back then. Anyway, I started really young, probably around age 3.
Posts: 582 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daisyluv
Activist
Member # 446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daisyluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember having fun with my pillow around 4 or 5, it didn't seem wrong cause I was told it was something mommies and daddies did and like most others I didn't know what I was doing in a sexual sense.
Posts: 123 | From: My House, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...and I'll bet you never thought about who had to CLEAN those felt puppets, now did you!?!

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeNT
Activist
Member # 852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
me errr since i was 8/9 maybe a bit eirlyer but not mutch
my girlfrend well since 2-3 months ago!

------------------
-------------------
head like a hole, go get ur sole, I'd rather die, than you have control.
-------------------
My web site
coming soon AN UPDATE!
new pics
total REVAMP OF THE WHOLE SITE!
if i get any ideas!
[email=famin@btinternet.com]mail[/email] me....please? i realy need some insparation!

Posts: 101 | From: truro cornwall england | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead Dog
Activist
Member # 1672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dead Dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, thanks for all the replies, guys.

i always feel so much more *normal* after discussing stuff like this. i used to wonder if i was strange for having started so young, but now i know better. ;-)

i still know girls - 18, 19, 20 years old - who deny ever masturbating and say it is a depraved activity reserved solely for depraved people.

i feel sorry for them for feeling that way!! ;-)

Posts: 61 | From: texas - yeehaw, or something | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Etch
Activist
Member # 182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Etch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, i had to convince my boyfriend to masturbate. There were times when we were 2000 miles away and he was feeling a little.... frisky... but he would refuse to masturbate. He thought that it was gross and that he had enough self controll to wait untill he could have me. But i was able to cinvince him to just TRY it for me. Turns out it actually kinda feels good!! WOW. He still thinks its weird but he enjoys himself. He was 17 the first time he masturbated and knew that was what he was doing. So that takes him out of the 2% who doesnt masturbate. (and trust me, he is way more in tune with his sexual self now )
Posts: 523 | From: Ashland, Oregon, US | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The first time I remember doing anything like that I was about 12 I think. Even at 12 I know I had no idea what I was doing or why, but I had found my mom's romance novel collection, and started to wonder exactly what was going on down there. And at the time I really didn't get anything out of it, except a better understanding of what all that stuff was. And then I started going to a Christian school, where anything like that would have sent me straight to hell, so there was a healthy does of guilt tacked onto any sexual feeling...so it didn't really occur to me to even consider masturbating. Then I got into college, and it took a while, but I shook off that guilt. And while I don't masturbate very often, at least I know what's going on, and I don't feel bad about it anymore. Maybe after I get this whole "orgasm" thing figured out it'll get better...I dunno.

~KittenGoddess

------------------
"Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell."
~Joan Crawford

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sexy1985
Activist
Member # 1892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sexy1985     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was 14 the first time I masterbated. I remember "touching" myself at an earier age..but it certainly wasn't masterbating. It was just...umm....exploring?? LOL.
Posts: 64 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rizzo
Activist
Member # 802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rizzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hahaha Miz Scarlet...

Nope, I didn't think about it then, but I do now, after volunteering at a daycare and a kindergarten class

Posts: 582 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AshleyInABottle
Activist
Member # 1029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshleyInABottle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I started around age 6 maybe. It was kind of funny..I was sitting in a chair at my grandmother's being bored, and she was snoozing on the couch, and well..it all goes from there!

------------------
"I do what my rice krispies tell me to do"

Posts: 156 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eclipse
Activist
Member # 2254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eclipse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember playing "doctor" and "changing diapers" in the girls' bathroom in kindergarten... I had a stuffed penguin at home with a long stiff beak who was my "doctor" at home at that age. I don't remember such things from gradeschool though, although I *do* remember having very elaborate, well, in retrospect I guess they were sort of the childhood equivalent of sadomasochistic fantasies. In the car sometimes I'd think about people being tied down and put on conveyer belts through various spikey lashy torture apparatus. And every now and then I'd sit on something spikey at home or something like that. This was when I was, oh, 7 - 9 years old or so. I remember talking to a girl friend from school, when she came to my house just before she moved away, and finding out that she liked doing that too. Some years later, when I was 11 or so and my best friend was over, we were playing with our dolls and started talking about those torture fantasies--turned out she'd had them too! has anyone else experienced that sort of thing? Was I just more repressed than usual?

The first time I masturbated to orgasm, or knew that I was masturbating, was when I was eleven. I remember being totally thrilled with my new discovery. It was a Friday night, and I spent the rest of the evening thinking to myself, "Wow, now I never have to be bored or unhappy again! If I can't sleep, I'll just play with myself! If I don't feel well, I'll just play with myself!..." and so on. I also remember looking up the word "masturbation," 'cause I knew there was a word, but I couldn't remember it. I enjoyed it a great deal for, oh, almost a year, and then started feeling guilty about it. It was free floating, unjustified guilt, although the usual excuse I made to myself was "It's not BAD, it's just that, there are OTHER things that I SHOULD be doing instead..." but I really did feel pretty bad. After a couple years though, that faded away though. And even when I felt bad, I still did it a lot. I used piles of pillows and long thin things and spit and vaseline, I read graphic descriptions of animals doing it in my collection of natural history type books, I acted out fantasies with my dolls... we had one of those shower massagers... I always wanted a vibrator, and even considered trying to make use of the vacuum cleaner many years ago, but I realized it'd probably land me in the hospital. Of course, MOST of the time I didn't use anything but me, myself, and my hand.

Posts: 257 | From: Sarasota, FL | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DC_WillowFan
Activist
Member # 631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DC_WillowFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't remember exactly at what age it was but I guess I was about 11 years old. I was about to take a shower when I got hard and I started playing with myself. I didn't had an orgasm that time but I learned to get one after "practicing" some time.

I still do it and don't always get full satisfaction but I always enjoy it. But at least I have control on myself.

------------------
- I hope I shall be able to confide in you conpletely, as I have never been able to do in anyone before, and I hope that you will be a great support and comfort to me.

Anne Frank to her journal
(1929-1945)

Posts: 201 | From: Montreal, Qc, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nikki2137
Neophyte
Member # 2334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nikki2137     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
maybe im just plain wierd, but i grew up going to christian schools. i dont recall ever masturbating. im now at a public highschool, with normal kids, and they all do it. but maybe its not for me, being that i never really learned about sex. ha ha, in 6th grade i lost my sex ed permission slip, and never bothered to get a new one. so i sat in the library that week reading books about magic. so call me crazy, but i never have masturbated
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferChicka
Activist
Member # 2232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferChicka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*whew!* im relieved! and i thought i was the only one who started at a young age. i remember i was about 4 or 5 when i was watching tv with my dad. i saw these two people kiSSing in a car and i duNNo, something just haPPened! i discovered that it felt nice and i stiLL do it today.

------------------
peace, love, & seXwax!

Posts: 117 | From: Honolulu, HI | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PoetgirlNY
Activist
Member # 168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoetgirlNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I too started at an early age. Actually I don't remember a time when I didn't masturbate. I know that by the time I was three I knew what masturbation was. One night when I was about 3 I was in bed with my parents watching TV and I was under the covers. For whatever reason, my mother thought I was masturbating(I wasn't). She said, "-------, if you want to masturbate, you need to go to your room." I remember being really mad because I wasn't masturbating at all, just watching TV. Whatever. And then when I was 5 I started playing BDSM fantasy games with my friends. I played those games with 3 friends, all of which were girls. One of us would be the princess, and the other one would be every other character in the story. Somehow, at the end the princess would always end up being tied up and spanked "in the middle of the center of the town square." Of course, it was ALWAYS the middle ages. Oh, we were imaginative little ones. I still talk to the original girl who I played with. She claims not to remember any of it.

------------------
Limes Are Sublime

Posts: 1101 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for magpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't start till I read one of those "growing up" books in fourth grade. I read about it and I decided I wanted to try it. It was really nice, but then my friends decided it was gross, so I didn't do it again for a while. Then after I got a boyfriend and he fingered me I remembered how good it felt and I'm back to doing it again.
Posts: 286 | From: Ames, IA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CallMeBuffChick
Activist
Member # 2101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CallMeBuffChick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm...I don't really remember when I first started to, but I do remember rubbing my hymen wondering what it was. I would also use my Barbies and this big bear I had. After one night I used it, I put it in the back of my closet because I was so "dirty". I really starting masturbating in 7th grade, but I didn't have my first orgasm till 8th grade. After I watched American Pie for the first time and figured out what an orgasm was I thought I'd give it a try. Ever since then I been hooked.

------------------
~*~Buff Chick~*~
*kiss*kiss* to my Karamel Kid! :)

"No one can stop you from who you love and the one love is who you love."

"Never frown because you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile."

Watch out! I'm a awful speller. *hehe*

Posts: 433 | From: Wichita, Ks | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sunnie
Neophyte
Member # 2528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sunnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi I just joined and this is my first post Hopefully I won't sound like a geek

Hmmm..I don't remember when I first started "touching" myself... I've been doing it for as long as I can remember. I had no idea what I was doing..all I knew was I liked touching my body.. especially my nipples and 'down there'
When I was about 10 years old or so, I found a book of (ewww) my mom's called "101 Ways to Have an Orgasm Whenever You Want" I kinda knew what an orgasm was, but I had no idea how you had one, so I started reading the book.
The first chapter was about masturbation.
It took me a lot of practice to be able to achieve orgasm. I got close alotta times, but I always stopped. Now I do it all the time My boyfriend is waiting till marriage to have sex, so we pretty much stick to.. I guess itz phone sex... which is great. We even showed each other how we like to masturbate and now we do it for each other.

------------------
~*Sunnie*~

[This message has been edited by Sunnie (edited 01-29-2001).]

Posts: 2 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gossamer
Neophyte
Member # 2554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gossamer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well...

after lying about it for years, i guess i'll go ahead and admit that i started when i was 11 years old by accident. i still do it, though there were a coupld of years when i tried to stop. needless to say, i think the longest i went was two months.

i'm just glad to know that i wasn't the youngest. what a relief.

quote:
Originally posted by Dead Dog:
this may sound like an odd topic, but lemming and i were discussing it earlier, and i wanted to get some other opinions on it.

do any of you remember when you first started masturbating? i'm curious about other girls especially, though male input is always welcome, too. ;-)

lemming and i remember it starting around age 5 or 6... we didn't necessarily know what it was we were doing at the time, but we were definately doing it. a lot. and it continued regularly all through chidlhood, puberty, and adolescence. and we're still doing it, of course (self-sex is the safest sex! hehe).

i was just wondering if it was typical for girls to start that young, or if we're in a minority... curious to hear y'all's thoughts... =)

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I can't think of a time when I didn't masturbate or participate in sexual play of various forms. So I started really early as well - Whatever I did simply had no name for me.
For a while, I felt guilty about it (when I was about 11 or so), but I can't remember what trigegred it, because I was never told off or something and never believed it was "bad" per se.

Anyway. There have been times in my life when I have masturabed really regularly and times when I simply didn't feel like it for a few months, but it still is and will prolly always be, a pretty essential part of my sexuality.

------------------
Just a regular lunatic.
Go inside Alaska's head...

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinkest FLAVA
Neophyte
Member # 2457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinkest FLAVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i don't know? i was proberbly about 9/10!

------------------
Sometimes my mind wanders other times it disappears completely!

N*I*K*K*I*

Posts: 33 | From: the darkest corner of hell...well i feel like it *is depressed* | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moth
Activist
Member # 2606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Am I the only one that DIDN'T start masturbating in grade school? ::grins, pretending to feel all left out:: When I was in grade school, I'd sometimes rub against things at just the right angle so that it felt pleasurable, but only for a few seconds, and I never realized what I was doing. In middle school I had a very rich fantasy life, and often fantasized to near orgasm, without knowing what I was doing. However, I didn't start masturbating until I was fifteen, when my future boyfriend decided that I was missing one of the great pleasures in life and started convincing me to try. It took a while, but I am now a masturbation convert, so to speak . . .
Posts: 72 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadow Stalker
Activist
Member # 2516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadow Stalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As a guy, I'm not sure I should be posting here, but I will anyways.

I didn't really start masturbating until I was 12. I had known what is was since I was 11, but didn't bother trying for a while. After getting to know a bit much about sex from the 'net, I just *had* to try! (never stopped for that matter either )

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LollipopPoRNchik
Neophyte
Member # 2490

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LollipopPoRNchik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't remember exactly how old I was but I think I was in kindergarden so that would have made me 5. I didn't know what I was doing either until I was like 11. I totally thought I was a freak!

------------------
Lace

Scream Life.

"Just my soul fly free, and let me be what my god wants me to be. Just let my soul fly free, and let me see the great things I'm supposed to see." Soulfly "Fly High"

Posts: 27 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caristaqt
Neophyte
Member # 2665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caristaqt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i started doing it since i was maybe like 6 or 7 and my babysitter and my teacher started noticing it. I didnt really know what i was doing but i knew i liked it. Then my mom thought something was wrong with me so she took me to the doctor. it was so embaressing to go in there with my mother and the nurse was asking me why im here. I had no clue why i was there like i said before and that was something that i wish never happened because i knw my mom knew what i was doing
Posts: 7 | From: Chino Hills, CA, USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sapphire85
Activist
Member # 2709

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sapphire85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL.. I thought I was the only one who played the spanking games with my kindergarten friends. I'm really laughing right now. I guess I was a late bloomer though.. didn't actually masturbate since I was 14.. and now it's turned into a horrible, horrible addiction. j/k.. ;-)

------------------
"Those who don't got it, can't show it. And those who got it, can't hide it."

Posts: 121 | From: Some random suburb.. | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just wanted to mention, guys can definatly post in here too. It's an old topic and was prolly created back when there was a men's and ladies room...Anywho, i was trying to find a topic i thought would go good with this, about first orgasms, but i cant seem to find it anywhere. If anyone wants to do a quick search for me, feel free.

------------------
'You've got the eyes of ten women. Not in a jar! I wasn't accusing you. I just mean your eyes are really nice'-coupling

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SignatureGirl
Neophyte
Member # 7692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SignatureGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I remember fingering myself and pressing my pillow against my vulva when I was really young, about 7 or 8. But when I really started getting into masturbation (using objects and reading more meterials concerning the subject) was when I was 11 or 12. I started getting cramps when I got my period, and I read that masturbating has been known to help ease cramps, so I tried it. It helped a lot, but then it got to where I would do it just for sexual pleasure. Right now I use objects around the house. I've been using condoms on my dildos (which are actually hairbrush handles) ever since I was 15, when I read it would be a good idea to get you used to condoms.

There was a time, when I was 6, though, that I masturbated with my best girl friend who lived two houses down from me (that was back when we lived in Texas.) We would get into her closet and finger eachother and play with ourselves. We didn't know what we were doing, we just knew it was exciting and it felt good.

Well, that is pretty much my story. I LOVE masturbation, but I would choose a hot night with my boyfriend over masturbation any day. (Except for when we aren't speaking to eachother. Those times are few and far between, though!)

------------------
"The thing that separates us with from animals is our ability to accessorize."
-Steel Magnolias

Posts: 5 | From: SanDiego,CA,USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.