Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » I have a big fetish for tummies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I have a big fetish for tummies
Rain Princess
Neophyte
Member # 388

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Rain Princess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know this may seem weird for some people but, I have a BIG thing for stomachs. When my bf and I are just chilling I love to just rub on his belly toward the pelvic area but not in the pelvic area exactly. Whenever we have sex for the first time or second I want to put ice on his upper body and honey b/c his stomach is that nice to me. What ya'll think??????
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rain,
I must now subject you to a story that hopefully, you'll appreciate.

When I was in college, my live-in boyfriend of the time was adapting to the diet in my house: no meat, lots and lots of pasta and cheeses and wine. Within six month, he developed a tummy. You know what I mean: a tummy -- a little round, a little pudgy, a little squishy. I loved it, I thought it was delectable and charming. he hated it.

A few months down the line, I dragged him with me to an annual Theosophy conference, at which they had a day-lonh therapeutic touch seminar I was dying to attend.

During this seminar, everyone had to stand in a circle and stroke hands lightly about an inch or two around the person beside them. Someone with a rather pronounced tummy looked a little squeamish, at which point the instructor (with a lovely belly herself) noticed and told everyone to stop so she could address The Belly Issue.

She went into a long soliloqouy about how wonderful bellies were, and how everyone who had one should hug theirs right then and there and say loudly, "I love my belly." Jim wasn't happy about it, but he did it.

So, the moral is, love you belly...and the bellies of those around you. Even my ex learned, and hey, that wasn't easy.

So, I like bellies too. My build is such that I am very curvy, but due to years of intense vocal training, I could gain a hundred pounds, and my belly would still be flat. That given, I live vicariously through other bellies.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smilegrl4343
Activist
Member # 317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smilegrl4343     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a thing for stomachs too, i love my boyfriends stomach, (he has a 6 pac)yeah baby, but i do love stomachs, even mine and i like rubbing my boyfriends stomach all the time! I LOVE TUMMIES!!!
Posts: 57 | From: kansascity, Mo, Usa | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sallynha
Activist
Member # 312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sallynha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeahhhhhh!!!! I love my boyfriend's tummy too!!! I love to rub it and hug it and sometimes I'm so excited playing around with his tummy I squeze it so hard I hurt him! ehehehe I don't like mine that much though!

------------------
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~~~~~Sallynha~~~~
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Posts: 390 | From: * my own little shell * | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daisyluv
Activist
Member # 446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daisyluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my bf has like a fetish for stomachs and he never leaves mine alone. one thing is that it helped me not be so worried about my tummy cause i know he likes it no matter what. besides its great cause he hugz me all the time jsut to feel it hehehe i like that alot

------------------
*~ Daisy ~*

Love ya wheelbarrow & wheelbarrows full

Posts: 123 | From: My House, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Musickat01
Activist
Member # 272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Musickat01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love my boyfriends tummy too!!!!! It is the cutest thing.. He used to be really cut <muscle wise> and then slacked off with weight lifting... He and I are both lifeguards and he worries about his tummy walking around on deck.. So he tightens his muscles so his 6 pack will show!! lol.. I think it is the funniest thing. Because now when someone thinks hes really cut, they are going to ask him to tighten his stomach and he isn;t going to be able to because it is already tightened..:-) But I love him and his stomach just the way he is and I wish he would get used to that. I love kissing his belly and rubbing it and massaging it and just laying on it <head on stomach> ya know hwat i mean?? :-)

------------------
~*~Katrina~*~

Posts: 145 | From: Dover, Delaware USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Etch
Activist
Member # 182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Etch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
to be honest i always prefer a little flab on my guys stomachs. But my boyfriend is super skinny, hes 5'10 and weighs 130lbs and thats after he gained 10 pounds! And he knows how i like it a little flabby so he started eating more. its kinda funny. im glad he doesnt have a six pack though, its not cushiony enough to lay my head on. lol.
Posts: 523 | From: Ashland, Oregon, US | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Musickat01
Activist
Member # 272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Musickat01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mike is 5'10 and weighs 145... But he has muscle on him... Not too much flab.. But I like what he has on his tummy..:-)

------------------
~*~Katrina~*~

Posts: 145 | From: Dover, Delaware USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Activist
Member # 374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ophelia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
one of my really close friends has the cutest layer of...pudge...on his stomach! it is soooo adorable and i love to hug him... but he hates the 'pudge'...so he's on a mission to let it go...but i love it!
Posts: 72 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jayjers
Activist
Member # 382

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Jayjers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd rather my guy have a little bit of pudge too. Hehe, I like to kiss and lick tummies. It makes guys squirm- lol

------------------
JayJers.... The Accident Prone

Posts: 50 | From: K-Town Tn | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hanne
Sexpert
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! Tummies are yummy! Let's hear it for cuddly snuggly soft wonderful tummies, whether they are round or flat or in between!

I hear so many people say horrible things about their tummies -- so I'm glad to see this here. I say love your tummy, and love someone else's tummy, too!

------------------
Hanne Blank
Associate Editor, Scarleteen

"Be Excellent To Each Other" -- Bill and Ted

Posts: 1538 | From: boston, ma, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Musickat01
Activist
Member # 272

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Musickat01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HOORAY FOR TUMMIES!! hehe
Sweet*howl
Activist
Member # 554

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Sweet*howl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I Love my guy's tummy. He's 6'2" and he's got the cutest tummy. He's got a little pudge and it's so adorable. He's furry, and he hates it but it turns me on. But he has the cutest little trail from his chest to his belly button. I love to trace it with my fingers. And I love hugging him because his tummy is so nice. He loves mine, but i usually don't. He makes me feel good about my tummy, tho. He is always snuggling up to it and kissing it and telling me it's so cute and so sexy. I hope everyone at least if they don't love their own, has someone to love their tummy.
-Sweet*howl

Posts: 62 | From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlueRose
Neophyte
Member # 24245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlueRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVE tummies on guys! I love hairy ones the best, and often have to ovefcome a strong urge to nibble on my husband's tummy. SO nice to lay your face on after you make love.
Posts: 2 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~jess~
Activist
Member # 6304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~jess~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tummies make the best pillows when you are whatching movies. I personally like guys that are a little on the fatter side.

------------------
my LJ

Posts: 278 | From: Oregon | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bama_Baby
Neophyte
Member # 24220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bama_Baby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread is so funny...OK OK, I like my boyfriend's "Tummy".
Posts: 6 | From: Alabama | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brasili
Neophyte
Member # 24079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brasili     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Rain Princess:
I know this may seem weird for some people but, I have a BIG thing for stomachs. When my bf and I are just chilling I love to just rub on his belly toward the pelvic area but not in the pelvic area exactly. Whenever we have sex for the first time or second I want to put ice on his upper body and honey b/c his stomach is that nice to me. What ya'll think??????

for me my tummy is important and i 'watch'
what comes inside... mostly it's not heavy
and a lot of fruits and salats.. portions are not much but it's divided along the day..when i cook with my girl friend it's fresh and eating is for making talking more kind of pleasure.

Posts: 2 | From: miami | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
summergoddess
Activist
Member # 11352

Icon 1 posted      Profile for summergoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"So, the moral is, love you belly...and the bellies of those around you"

^^I agree with that, and i do have that love for myself and for people that are in my life. People should carry that moral of love to their lives as well.

I was skinny for all of my childhood, and I didn't reach 115 until my first year of highschool. I left highschool at just nearly 130. I was very comfortable with that weight, and i was sporting actually a tummy. I liked it and I still looked slim as well. Well it's been 4 years since I graduated, and i've gained more but that's mainly due to Depo-Provera and not enough exercising (that's changing and i'm going back on the Pill in September). I still love my tummy.

I adore my fiance's tummy. I love hugging him, and I always tell him that he's so sexy. He works out, but he still has a tummy even though his body is becoming more muscular 'cut'. =)

------------------
~Jules

Posts: 369 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icygirl88
Activist
Member # 23887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icygirl88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a great post!!

I don't mind guys having bellies at all. Bf always says he's fat but he really isn't at all, he's really just right in my opinion, and fun to lie on

OO yeah and get this. The boy seems to have a fixation on my navel.. what do yall think about that?

Posts: 72 | From: massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmm stomach love.

My boy has a great tummy, and has hair from his belly button all the way down; I love it a ton.

Also, he loves the little tummy I have. I'm a fairly small girl, but like a lot of us, I have a little bit of excess tummy fat and he loves it. He didn't see me for almost a week on vacation once last summer and came back and insisted it had gotten smaller since he left and was sad about it. Hehe.

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Electric_Amish
Activist
Member # 14443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Electric_Amish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me too! And I always thought I was weird! I refuse to let my boy get a six pack...the more he insists on working out, the more cheesecake I make. I'm so evil! Haha, we do the whole "fart kiss" thing, it's much fun. Glad to see this thread! I haven't been around in awhile, and this happened to be one of the first I've run across!

------------------
I live in a giant bucket.

Posts: 60 | From: Clemson, SC, USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream_blammerator
Neophyte
Member # 23624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream_blammerator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aww, my boy's tummy makes me smile. It's the cutest thing ever. He hates his tummy, but I insist on kissing it when we're cuddling and I'm resting my head on it or something. It's fuzzy. I like fuzzy tummies.
Posts: 27 | From: Ohio | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.