Movie Suggestions!!! (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Movie Suggestions!!!
Rachel
Activist

posted 01-30-2001 10:19 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Rachel     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
What are some great movies that you can suggest to me so that i can rent them next time that i go to Blockbuster . Here i will suggest some to you guys. I just rented "The Virgin Suicides" starring Kirsten Dunst and i loved it. It's a really good movie. I also really like the movie "Simon Birch" he he that movie is so good. So please put down some of your favorite movies on here

IP: Logged

Ella
Activist

posted 01-31-2001 07:11 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ella     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
A really amazing movie I just saw is called "Wintersleeper" it's in German with English subtitles and is by the same director as "Run Lola Run" another absolutely great movie! I also really enjoyed the movie about the older British lady who grows pot to make ends meet. I can't remember the name (how pathetic is that). Saving Grace (that's what it was). Okay I have to off to a test, but those were my picks of the year so far. I'll write back with more if I think of them.

Miz Scarlet
Sexpert

posted 01-31-2001 07:23 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Miz Scarlet     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
"Run, Lola Run" is phenomenal. Great soundtrack, too.

A few I've rented lately I can think of that you guys might like are:

"WIldflowers": one of the best coming-of-age films I've seen in a long time, that actually had an independent female character whose whole life did not revolve around some guy. And it's gorgeous and really well-acted.

"Around the Fire": This addresses drug use, but not from a propagandist-standpoint, from a very real one without lots of heavy-handed morality, and with lots of other interesting aspects. Again, well-acted by a pretty young cast.

"Return to Me" : I just saw this last night and it was the most charming and hilarious romatntic comedy I have seen in a really long time.

"Harold and Maude": It's over 30 years old at this point, but I make a point of seeing this movie every five years because it's so fabulous and it really makes me smile.

"Iris Blond": It's in Italian, so if you don't know Italian or don't dig subtitles, it may not be for you, but it's a tremendously funny comedy. My partner and I got cramps from laughing.

...and speaking of Italian films, if you have never seen "LIfe is Beautiful" you just absolutely must. But be prepared to cry your eyes out.

(Ah, I love movies.)

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

"If you're a bird, be an early early bird --
But if you're a worm, sleep late." - Shel Silverstein

glitter695
Activist

posted 01-31-2001 10:00 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for glitter695     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I just saw the movie Amageddon, all I have to say is WOW!!! Its a wonderful movie!!

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
Its the best feeling in the world to know that somebody loves you more then anything in the world! *~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

LilBlueSmurf
Sexpert

posted 01-31-2001 02:20 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Yeah ... I just did my last movie review for film studies on Armageddon. I loved that movie ... it was just great.

I really liked a Bugs Life and Summer School. Those were a few of the latest ones we saw this semester ... hehe

Alaska
Sexpert

posted 01-31-2001 02:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Alaska     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Oh yes, "The Virgin Suicides" - great movie with great music. And "Run Lola Run" is fab - watch out for "The Warrior and the Empress" with Franka Potente (who played "Lola" and by Tom Tykwer, the same director), which is excellent as well.

Recently, I watched "Boys don't cry" which is very moving and extremely well made and has a stunning cast. I totally recommend that.

I also watched "Billy Elliot" which is at times very funny and overall touching story of a boy from a working class family in North England who wants to do ballet.

Hmm...which other movies?? Hm. My head is empty right now. Bummer.

Lucky1402
Advocate

posted 01-31-2001 03:22 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lucky1402     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Honestly, I reccomend "The Breakfast Club." I know, I know- it's a pretty old movie, but its really funny and it has alot of meaning to it. Oh, I also like "Urban Legend" (it had a really twisted ending), "the Haunting" was pretty good too, and "Stir of Echoes." I tend to go for scary movies.

------------------
*^Lucky^*
"We have to pause and ask ourselves: how much clean air do we need?"~ Lee Iococca
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as though you'll die today."
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."

Hanne
Sexpert

posted 01-31-2001 05:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Hanne     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Check it out. Women who do martial arts that make you swoon, and a kickin' love scene sequence in the middle.

*and* it's gorgeous, visually.

It rocked my world. Give it a whirl.

------------------
Hanne Blank
Co-Editor, Scarleteen

Start a Revolution -- Stop Hating Your Body!

Miz Scarlet
Sexpert

posted 01-31-2001 05:48 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Miz Scarlet     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Oh! And as soon as "Girlfight" comes out on video, run -- do not walk -- to go get it.

It actually would make an interesting point and counterpoint to Hanne's suggested flick when that gets to video.

lemming
Advocate

posted 01-31-2001 06:44 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for lemming     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Not on vid yet, but "Antitrust" is a really good movie, as well as "Cast Away".

"GATTACA" I just saw recently and really liked. Amazingly well thought-through on the topic of genetic engineering. My mother uses it to teach her class. ;]

"The Hudsucker Proxy" is a sweet movie, and I think my fav by the Coen brothers.

------------------
~lemming, Scarleteen Advocate

want to know the inner lemming? read her diary at http://innerlemming.diaryland.com/.
Ike Ike Go Go Jump!

Glitter Princess
Activist

From: a boring life in a boring town with the same old crowd

posted 01-31-2001 08:16 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Glitter Princess     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
"Life is Beautiful" is amazing, and I don't just love it because I'm studying Italian and I am half Italian It made me cry too!

"Welcome to the Dollhouse" and "Jawbreaker" are too movies that are good if you're into black commedies.

Have you ever to rent old horror movies? Not very old, but I mean the original "Nightmare on Elm Street", "Poltergeist", "Halloween", stuff like that, not "Scream" or "I know What You Did Last Summer". My boyfriend and I love just sitting around watching movies with the lights out and talking to each other, and we've been renting them lately. It's funny seeing him act all tough (telling me not to worry when I'm scared of the movie, that he's here) then the second something pops out, seeing him jump 10 feet, lol.

I also love "American Beauty". I thought that movie was really unique.

FlirtieGirlie
Activist

posted 01-31-2001 08:22 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for FlirtieGirlie     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Ooo, gotta agree with Lemming, GATTACA is an AWESOME movie, we watched it in Biology last year. Ethan Hawke...ahhh, bliss....
Anyway, I love old romances like Gone with the Wind, my absolute favorite movie in the world. I also like South Pacific.
I have a thing for Disney movies too, I loved the Emperor's new groove! I took my 7 year old sis to see it and I liked it more than she did! Also Chicken Run is a great movie, I thought it was so cute!
Well my taste in movies is COMPLETELY different from anybody else's but I hope it helped!
ps- see Chicken Run all who haven't seen it, you'll love it, trust me!

lilnerd
Activist

posted 01-31-2001 08:59 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for lilnerd     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I just rented Coyote Ugly...really good if you want to be energetic What else? Well...I'll give you my all time faves.....

1.Empire Records ~> if you haven't seen this that is a HUGE problem..lol...best movie ever
2.Urban Legend ~> By far, the best recent scary movie
3.Fools Rush In ~> If you like Chandler from friends, see it
4.Big Daddy ~> So cute.
5.Small Time Crooks ~> If you like Woody Allen, you'll like this

Happy Video Hunting

------------------
"Live a balanced life - Learn some and think some, and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some."
~~ Robert Fulghum, author ~~

Ella
Activist

posted 01-31-2001 09:43 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ella     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I totally loved "Crouching TIger Hidden Dragon" Hanne, one of the best movies of the year. I suppose it's hard to recommend movies because I have no real idea what type of movie you like. New, Old (how old is old to you?), Independant, Foreign, Comedies, etc?

Other than "Wintersleepers" that I can't emphasise enough as a Tom Tykwer movie that is better (cinematographically at least) than even "Run Lola Run" there's another movie that's amazing that I saw this summer. It's set on the East Coast (Canada) and is called "New Waterford Girl"! Good Movie!!!!

[This message has been edited by Ella (edited 02-01-2001).]

Hanelyn
Neophyte

posted 01-31-2001 10:08 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Hanelyn     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I loved Erin Brockovich with Julia Roberts. Oh was that a great movie! I bet you guys will love it if you haven't already seen it that is.

The Skulls is a great movie about a Yale Secret Society. Great Movie with Leslie Bibb and Joshua Jackson. I absolutely loved it!

QTPiebabe
Neophyte

posted 01-31-2001 10:17 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for QTPiebabe     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
"Face Off" is a great movie. Look in your action section for that one. It stars Nicholas Cage he he i think he is a good actor. "Ever After" with Drew Barrymoore was a great movie! I loved it! "Save The Last Dance" which is out in the Movie Theatres right now is a great movie! I loved it especially since i do ballet. "The Family Man" was a really cute movie but it was good to see it around Christmas time lol so rent it next Christmas . "Miss Congeniality" was hilarious you guys have to see it. Starring Sandra Bullock. It was great!!!

ThisGuy
Activist

posted 02-01-2001 05:23 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for ThisGuy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Crouching Tiger kicked *** .

I suggest:

"Mr. Vampire" - a Hong Kong kung fu/horror movie that is hilarious!

Run Lola Run - not a bad movie, but I'm not a techno fan.

Timecode - not my favourite movie, and I didn't like it much...but it had a novel premise.

Anything with Jet Li. He is The Man of kung fu. Anyone who likes to see people do incredible (and stupid) things should see the Once Upon A Time In China films.

Ghost In The Shell. This is easily the best manga film ever made.

The Three Colours trilogy. They were a little over-arty/pretentious for my taste, but I like a story with a bit of originality. Not to mention characters that aren't made of Hollywood cardboard.

American Pie. Hilarious, disturbing, and utterly twisted. Very juvenile, but worth a watching.

The Monty Python movies/shows. If you haven't seen these, go and see them or I will have you shot once I take over the world!

The Blackadder series. Ditto Monty Python. ;p

I have listed all my required viewing. If you do not watch them all, on your own head be it!

------------------
Seid umschlungen, Millionen!
Diesen Kuss der ganzen Welt!

lemming
Advocate

posted 02-01-2001 01:02 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for lemming     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I saw "Thirteen Days" last night. Very good, very educational. Good acting. Interesting take on the Cuban missile crisis.

Oh, and how could I have left off "American Beauty" in my first post?!

Also: Pulp Fiction, Four Rooms...

------------------

want to know the inner lemming? read her diary at http://innerlemming.diaryland.com/.
Ike Ike Go Go Jump!

Dzuunmod
Advocate

posted 02-01-2001 01:48 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dzuunmod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I saw 'Dancer in the Dark' recently. I think it's still playing at some of the more obscure cinemas in big cities. A story about a woman who desperately wants to do the right thing for her child, and makes incredible sacrifices for him. It's fantastic, and Bjork is so cute!

FOr those of you that have access to really good video stores (and I mean really good) check out the Canadian movie 'the sweet hereafter'. A tear-jerking tale about a school bus crash that basically wipes out a small town's children.

Finally, another Canadian movie to check out at that really good video store is 'Hard Core Logo'. A hilarious mock-umentary about a punk band's reunion tour. It's punk's 'Spinal Tap', people have told me.

I do watch American movies, too, you know. It's just that y'all have already got 'em up there.

Aria51
Advocate

posted 02-01-2001 02:10 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Aria51     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
The Crow, The Lost Boys, Edward Scissorhands, Nightmare Before Christmas, Contact, Foxfire, The Matrix, Stigmata (Billy Corgan did the soundtrack!), A Christmas Story, Sing, Strictly Ballroom, and Anything Directed By Stanley Kubrick (esp. A Clockwork Orange)

pink
Activist

posted 02-01-2001 04:37 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for pink     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Rocky Horror Picture Show!!

Girl Interrupted, Edward Scissorhands, Raising Arizona, SLC Punk, What Things May Come, and the all time love story, Breakfast At Tiffany's.

------------------
Give yourself over to absolute pleasure!! With protection, of course.

Miz Scarlet
Sexpert

posted 02-01-2001 04:40 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Miz Scarlet     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Thought of a couple more over dinner with a friend last night when wewere talking about foreign films. If you have never seen any of the following, I'd highly reccomend them:

Cinema Paradiso
Antonia's Line
My Life as a Dog
Me, Myself, I
City of Lost Children

Oh, and if you haven't seen [Muriel's Wedding, you should, See it with your best friend.

------------------
Heather Corinna

Miz Scarlet
Sexpert

posted 02-01-2001 04:42 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Miz Scarlet     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
And Dzuunmod is right.

The Sweet Hereafter is absolutely amazing. And if you like Sarah Polley, the very talented young actress in it, I'd also suggest Guinevere.

...told you I was a film geek.

------------------
Heather Corinna

glitter695
Activist

posted 02-02-2001 03:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for glitter695     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
OH yes I love "The Breakfast Club", one of my favorite parts is when the principal asks the jock to help him with the door and Bender (the bully) says 'If he gets up we all get up, it will be an anarchy' I dunno why, its just so funny how he says it. Im silly I know!!

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
Its the best feeling in the world to know that somebody loves you more then anything in the world! *~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

Milke
Activist

posted 02-02-2001 06:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Milke     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Can't recall if I've mentioned, but All Over Me is great. Very simply, it's a teenage love story, between two girls, and it's a sweet, gentle depiction of a topic that's often treated as lurid and unreal. It's also got the incredibly cute Leisha Hailey (the pink-haired one) in it.

lemming
Advocate

posted 02-02-2001 07:13 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for lemming     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Ma Vie En Rose (My Life In Pink).

I don't even know how to describe it, just watch it. and Welcome to the Dollhouse as well.

------------------

"Is love like the sweet, bitter taste of marmalade on burnt toast?"

ThisGuy
Activist

posted 02-02-2001 08:41 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ThisGuy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Muriels Wedding? Ew!

Apart from the ABBA soundtrack, that movie alternately bored me to tears, and triggered intense nausea. ;p

However, it wasn't as bad as Strictly Ballrom...

------------------
Seid umschlungen, Millionen!
Diesen Kuss der ganzen Welt!

Bobolink
Advocate

posted 02-02-2001 09:32 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Bobolink     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
For animation fans, "Chicken Run" is hard to beat.

I fdinally got around to renting "Galaxy Quest" which is great fun for any Trekker.

Someone mentioned horror. If you can find it, rent the 1963 version of "The Haunting". Robert Wise, the great American director eschewed trying to gross you out in favour of profoundly scaring you with one of the greatest ghost stories ever filmed. Terrific performances from the entire cast, especially Julie Harris and Claire Bloom. You'll want to sleep with the lights on afterwards.

------------------
"A free society is a place where it's safe to be unpopular."

- Adlai Stevenson

india
Activist

posted 02-03-2001 12:12 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for india     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
thanks Miz Scarlet for reminding me the movie Harold and Maud. this movie is just awsome. i just looooooooooove love, it will always make you smile. its has Cat Stevens songs from Tea for the Tillerman........ these songs are just awsome....... peace love

Lin
Activist

posted 02-03-2001 03:28 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lin     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
May I jsut say I am one of those who enjoys mainstream movies. I like trashy stuff.

I love horror flicks even though all I do is hide my face against my boy's shoulder. I really enjoyed Scream. I think it ws fabulous. It scared me senseless.

Although nothing beats Jack Nicholson in The Shining. Man, he is one creepy guy.

keoki_14
Activist

posted 02-03-2001 12:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for keoki_14     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Good movies or cool movies? There's a big difference there! Hehe.

Good movies:
1. "Fight Club" - I thought it was really good, but confusing. I just have to have someone with me to get through the icky parts.
2. Anything Hitchcock - It's well directed, has good stories, and they're not too scary. Plus they're classic!
3. "The Perfect Storm" - The soundtrack was very moving and the story was pretty acurate. Well, accurate as it could be. It was very dramatic.
5. "Frequency" - I think this belongs in the good movies catergory. It was very well put together.
6. "Ever After" - I just thought this movie was so beautiful! I love Drew Barrymore anyway. How can you go wrong with a Cinderella story?

Cool movies:
1. 007 - I love 007 movies! James Bond is so slick and lots of stuff blows up. "Diamonds are Forever" is my favorite.
2. "The Rock" - Sean Connery is awesome and lots of stuff blows up!
3. "Event Horizon" - It's a pretty interesting sci-fi movie. The guy pulls his eye balls out, it's great!
4. "Never Been Kissed" - It's so funny, and it shows that you don't really need to be popular to get far in life.
5. "Gone in 60 Seconds" - I love car races and the cars were to die for! Action flicks rule!

That's just to name a few...

------------------
"No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap."
--Carrie Snow

"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
--Katharine Graham

The best website ever: www.evilrobots.com (I am related to the founder!)

Aria51
Advocate

posted 02-05-2001 01:45 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Aria51     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I watched Pi this weekend -- twice. ROCK.

Watched The Cell too. Wan't great, wasn't terrible.

Milke
Activist

posted 02-05-2001 02:58 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Milke     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Has anyone mentioned Heathers yet? That movie is so . . . highschool, only with a bit more sick humour. And old, cheesy science fiction is great. I saw two movies that had the same sets and props (including a big rubber spider), and almost the same plot, but weren't quite the same -- there's some charm to something that tacky. But if you can't find the obscure stuff, Barbarella will do.

michelle
Activist

posted 02-05-2001 09:04 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for michelle     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
ohhh i love movies

some of my faves are:
1) sliding doors--i luv that movie--its so cute
2) the fox & the hound (the sweetest disney movie)
3)the breakfast club--i know someone else already said this one but its a pretty cool movie--we watched it this year in sociology
4) the green mile
5)life is beautiful (yeah i cried my eyes out)
6)the wedding singer

------------------
DAWSON:TheWizard ofOz?
GRETCHEN:Exactly. Its what everybody remembers about the movie, but it doesnt resonate w/the rest of the story...And sure it has its problems. Poppy fields, flying monkeys...
DAWSON: --Talking trees.
GRETCHEN: But along the way you make friends. Good friends. W/people you never knew existed when you were growing up: straw people and tin people and --
DAWSON: -- Lions.
GRETCHEN: Exactly. And you help each other realize that all the things you want to be -- you already are.

Hanelyn
Neophyte

posted 04-01-2001 01:09 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Hanelyn     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hey Ya know what is a great movie- Coyote Ugly. My boyfriend and I rented it. He didn't really like it he said it was a chick flick but hey i'm a chick! I liked it!

Purple Lemonade
Activist

posted 04-05-2001 02:00 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Purple Lemonade     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Don't laugh, but I think Never been kissed and Dr. Dolittle are cool movies. And all those Jackie Chan movies....
And I WON'T forget Titanic!!! What a tear-jerker.

------------------
Depressed? Try some chocolate...12-16 times daily...

Lisa D
Activist

posted 04-05-2001 08:57 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lisa D     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Personally, I love...

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
(Possibly on of the best movies I've ever seen - and quite inspiring, as I study martial arts)

The Opposite of Sex
(Christina Ricca and Lisa Kudrow at their best)

Cube
(one of the more disturbing movies I've ever seen - it is a nightmare of desperate escape and horror, all tied into higher mathematics)

Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
(Drag queens on the move! Everything "Too Wong Fu" should have been!)

City of Lost Children
(beautiful, moody, and ethereal)

The Professional
(A very young Natalie Portman gives an incredible performance as a young girl befriended by an assasin)

The Usual Suspects
(Kevin Spacey, Benecio Del Toro, and others give an incredible performance in this thriller that twists and turns endlessly)

Life is Beautiful
(I've never laughed so deeply, or cried so hard - easily one of the best films ever)

Hard Eight
(a small independant film about gambling, relationships, and life - excellent performances!)

Any "Hammer" film, especially "The Satanic Rites of Dracula" or "The Mummy"
(Remember these movies from Sunday afternoon? Hammer is responsible for some of the greatest horror movies ever!

To Have and Have Not
(Bogart and Bacall's first film - the electricity between the two of them is palpable)

Manhattan Melodrama
(Clark Gable and George Powell give riviting, real performances in this study of politics, friendship, and the criminal underworld - heck, there's even romance! A classic example of Film Noir at its best!)

Bringing Up Baby
(Kate Hepburn and Cary Grant are so hilarious in this film! It bombed when it first came out, but I think it was a film "ahead of its time." Who's that Girl?, with Madonna, is a loose remake of this film.

The Maltese Falcon
(Humphrey Bogart at his very Best, next to...
Casablanca
(I've seen this film about 60 times, and it always reduces me to a pool of simpering goo)

The Holy Grail
( Monty Python is utterly brilliant)

The Star Wars Trilogy
(Now, I know I'm a lot older than most of you, but i can't imagine anyone not seeing these three films - but a few people have been like, "I haven't seen them!" "Empire", the second, dark installment, is the best

Lisa D
Activist

posted 04-05-2001 08:59 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lisa D     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Lemming,

Have you seen "Trekkies?"

I about split myself laughing!

Lisa D
Activist

posted 04-05-2001 09:02 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lisa D     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Milke,

"Heathers" was written by a graduate of Worthington High School, here in Cols, Ohio. I went to the private school version, but definitely caught lots of the little "private" jokes.

exit seraphim
Activist

posted 04-05-2001 01:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for exit seraphim     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
just one from me!

AMERICAN BEAUTY.

a new classic.

-justine

------------------
have i been wrong?
have i been wise?
to shut my eyes and play along?

This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3 

All times are CT

next newest topic | next oldest topic