Sound Off - Scarleteen Boards
  Ask a Sexpert
  Please Help Me...

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Please Help Me...
butterflygirl
Neophyte

posted 12-04-2001 04:44 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for butterflygirl     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I have a problem. I am a worrier. I worry about everything but the main thing I worry about is getting pregnant. It takes up my life. When I am happy I feel I should not be. And the weird thing is that I know there is no way I could be preg cause I HAVE NEVER HAD SEX! I have not even really kissed a boy yet! The only sexual thing I do is masterbate and I know that you can't get pregnant from that but I am so scared that maybe I am pregnant from masterbating. I get so worried all the time. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

IP: Logged

Miz Scarlet
Sexpert

posted 12-04-2001 06:07 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Miz Scarlet     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Two things: one, if you are NOT clear on how prergnancy works, read about it and inform yourself.

Two, if you do, and you are having TOTALLY unfounded phobias and fears about it, I would suggest speaking to a therapist or counselor, because that could be symptomatic of you have general anxiety issues you simply need to address.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

IP: Logged

All times are CT

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Scarleteen: Sex Ed for the Real World

Copyright 1997, 2006 Scarlet Letters/Scarleteen