Sound Off - Scarleteen Boards
  Ask Scarleteen
  first time + penis acne ?? HELP ME!!

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   first time + penis acne ?? HELP ME!!
d0ss
Neophyte

posted 02-12-2005 10:53 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for d0ss     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hello, i have recently had sex for the first time, and i am male. I had unprotected and protected. Today is Saturday. 5 days ago i had unprotected sex, and yesterday i had protected sex. My girlfriend was a virgin as well. I now have what i would like to call penis acne, on the head of my penis. I am uncircumcised, and we used a latex condom. i only have the 'penis acne' (which is actually little red bumps) on my head, and the skin that i would normally see if i pulled back on the forehead skin. its a tad bit sore, and not at all itchy. i have only just noticed it now.

any information would be greatly appreciated

IP: Logged

Bobolink
Advocate

posted 02-13-2005 12:14 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Bobolink     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
It could be just a skin irritation but as you had unprotected sex (why?) it could be the first sign of an STI/STD. Your physician has to see this now.

------------------
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

- Galileo

IP: Logged

All times are CT

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Scarleteen: Sex Ed for the Real World

Copyright 1997, 2006 Scarlet Letters/Scarleteen

Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47e

Google
Search Scarleteen