Sound Off - Scarleteen Boards
  Safer Sex & Birth Control
  Condoms

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Condoms
CandyDreams123
Activist

posted 10-22-2001 03:04 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for CandyDreams123     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Which condom brand do you most prefer and why?

IP: Logged

ErinK
Advocate

posted 10-22-2001 04:13 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ErinK     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Personally, I'm still trying to find my favorite brand, but I like Durex -- easy to find, pretty cheap, and had good luck with them so far.

We've had a couple of threads on this in the past; check them out to see what other people think!
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum21/HTML/000006.html
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum21/HTML/000056.html
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum21/HTML/000043.html

Erin

Gumdrop Girl
Sexpert

posted 10-22-2001 04:15 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Durex Ultimate Feeling: thin and ribbed. my boyfriend likes the rubber in durex condoms, he says it feels "different." and i prefer textured condoms. the ring is wider than many brands, which makes my boy happy.

Kimono Microthin: ultra thin, yet super strong. no texture, but still quite good. he loves this brand.

and always use lubricant with your condoms, even if they are already lubricated. this will minimize your chances of condom breakage. my favorite lube is Astroglide. it doesn't dry out as fast as other brands i've tried, and moreover, i'm not allergic to it.

------------------
Living proof that it's hip to be square .

DC_WillowFan
Activist

posted 10-22-2001 07:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for DC_WillowFan     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I guess I'm just like ErinK. I haven't yet found my favorite, but I guess I'll have to say Durex too. They're easy to find, not bad and come in various styles

But I have to say that I also like LifeStyles. I guess I just like them, but I don't really know why.

David

------------------
- I hope I shall be able to confide in you completely, as I have never been able to do in anyone before, and I hope that you will be a great support and comfort to me.

Anne Frank to her journal
(1929-1945)

Laughs_Wisely
Activist

posted 10-30-2001 10:39 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Laughs_Wisely     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Before I start, I'll clarify that I'm not using these to prevent pregnancy. That's not my concern, as I'm involved with another woman. I'm using 'em to keep the toys easy to clean.

Unflavored-Durex. They've never broken once, and for some reason, they really hang on to lube.

Flavored-Trustex. They make excellent dental dams, and my girlfriend and I had a brief spat over who got to try the grape one. We like vanilla, chocolate, grape and strawberry.

------------------
*When authorities warn you of the sinfulness of sex, there is an important lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the authorities. -From "Basic Sex Facts
For Today's Youngfolk" in "Life In Hell'', by (Matt Groening)

DevilLady17
Neophyte

posted 11-26-2001 04:04 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for DevilLady17     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I love Trojan extended pleasure! They make my guy last soooo much longer, so i can enjoy it too!

KittenGoddess
Sexpert

posted 11-26-2001 04:25 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for KittenGoddess     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I'm gonna have to say thus far we've been thrilled with the Kimono Microthins and with the flavored Trustex. Both seem to be good quality and well made. And neither seem to have that latexy taste.

------------------
~KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Advocate

There's hair there for a reason!

"Never insult an alligator until after you've crossed the river." ~Oriental Proverb

Max Power
Neophyte

From: Somewhere over the rainbow...Where the skies are blue.

posted 11-26-2001 05:01 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Max Power     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I like the Durex High Sensations. Fit me well and feel great!

All times are CT

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Scarleteen: Sex Ed for the Real World

Copyright 1997, 2006 Scarlet Letters/Scarleteen

Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47e

Google
Search Scarleteen