Sound Off - Scarleteen Boards
  Sex Basics and Sexual Health
  Female Ejaculation

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Female Ejaculation
celery
Activist

posted 06-02-2002 01:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for celery     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hi, I would want my boyfriend to finger me, like, i'm totally comfortable and okay with that, but the one thing that I think is weird, is if i'm fingering myself i get a lot of lubrication on my fingers...

How much is supposed to come out??

I don't want him to think it's gross and weird etc..

IP: Logged

insatiablesmiles
Activist

posted 06-02-2002 01:30 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for insatiablesmiles     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
hey
i don't think what you're talking about is female ejaculation, just the natural lubrication which females get when aroused.
it's perfectly natural, and if it wasn't there it would be harder for you to finger yourself or your boyfriend to, basically, the more the better.
remember though - your boyfriend should be using latex gloves so you don't get any nasty little scratches or abrasions.
plenty of natural lubrication also makes sex that much cheaper - you don't have to buy lube!!

-pandora
xxo

------------------
- you think you're the only one who's sexually frustrated?
- well come on baby , i'm ready!

[ american beauty ]

http://thebitch.mustbehere.com

DarlingBri
Activist

posted 06-02-2002 02:03 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for DarlingBri     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Anything from a damp patch in your knickers to running-down-your-legs wet is within the normal range. This can change base don a huge number of factors and you pretty much have no control over any of them.

Running-down-your-legs wet may not happen all that often, but it's cool when it does [ ] Your partner should appreciate you in all your variety!

------------------
Hope this helps,
--Bri

logic_grrl
Advocate

posted 06-04-2002 05:33 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for logic_grrl     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
And just to clarify, "female ejaculation" is different from typical vaginal lubrication - it's more like a "squirt" or "gush" of fluid which might occur during orgasm or when you're very very sexually excited. Some women ejaculate, many never do, some do sometimes and not other times - it's all normal .

somewhatanonymous
Activist

posted 06-04-2002 10:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for somewhatanonymous     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
and it's all pretty dang cool certainly not something to be grossed out about...

celery
Activist

posted 06-05-2002 06:17 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for celery     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
okay thanks!

and just another quick question, sometimes the discharge in my underwear is kind of sticky-ish, and really white (it looks/feels a but like mucus/snot) gross... i know, but i'm just wondering if thats normal?

I don't think it's a yeast infection because i'm not itchy or anything down there.

PoetgirlNY
Activist

posted 06-06-2002 04:38 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for PoetgirlNY     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Yes, what you described is normal. Secretions vary during different stages of the menstrual cycle, and your discharge will fluctuate regularly. As long as it doesn't smell bad, itch, or look significantly different than usual, there's nothing to worry about.

------------------
You were never no locomotive, Sunflower, you were a sunflower!
-Allen Ginsberg

All times are CT

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Scarleteen: Sex Ed for the Real World

Copyright 1997, 2006 Scarlet Letters/Scarleteen

Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47e

Google
Search Scarleteen