Sound Off - Scarleteen Boards
  Sex Basics and Sexual Health
  Ejaculation

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Ejaculation
SexySun04
Activist

posted 02-23-2002 01:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for SexySun04     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
When a guy ejacultes, how much fluid does he lose? and does the type of activity happening effect how much at all? like if i give him head does that make him lose more than sex?

IP: Logged

Milke
Activist

posted 02-23-2002 01:17 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Milke     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
The amount of semen will vary from guy to guy, from session to session, and the type of sexual activity won't affect that any. It's generally just a few teaspoons, but may look like more.

Gumdrop Girl
Sexpert

posted 02-23-2002 05:44 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
i've learned that it's around 1 milliliter of fluid per ejaculation. and if a male ejaculates oh, say twice in an hour, then the second ejaculation will contain less sperm. does making him shoot a lot constitute a method of contraception? NO!!! less sperm, sure. no sperm? no way! anyway, the point is, it does take a little time to reload the spermatozoa and various fluids in various ejaculatory glands. on that note, did you know that men who are sperm donors cannot ejaculate 72 hours prior t their appointment. that means no sex, no masturbation, no nothing. those banks need to keep those sperm samples very concentrated with sperm!

------------------
straddle the fine line between profundity and profanity...

All times are CT

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Scarleteen: Sex Ed for the Real World

Copyright 1997, 2006 Scarlet Letters/Scarleteen

Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47e

Google
Search Scarleteen