Sound Off - Scarleteen Boards

I Love My Breasts, Yes I Do, I Love My Breasts, How About You? (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   I Love My Breasts, Yes I Do, I Love My Breasts, How About You?
JamsessionVT
Advocate

posted 11-19-2005 11:20 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for JamsessionVT     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
In light of all the questions concerning breasts, their size, what they feel like, "will mine EVER grow?", "they aren't the same size!", and "is this normal?", how about we take some time to look at the good?

Breasts are amazing things. Really, they are. They are of major importance in the first stages of life after birth, providing nourishment and comfort. Breasts are the constant showboat in art and media, both celebratory and a source of problems. They are the worry of most of the population of teenage girls (and, come to think of it, an obsession of men as well).

So think about it; breasts, bosoms, boobs, melons, hooters, headlights, whatever you want to call them, are incredible evolutionary feats. So why do women scorn their own so much? Use this thread as an outlet to talk about the good, the bad, and the just plain silly of a woman's best friends.

IP: Logged

Miz Scarlet
Sexpert

posted 11-19-2005 12:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Miz Scarlet     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I'm just happy mine are healthy.

I'm 35, and while we have no history of cancers, including breast cancer, in my family, given the rates of such, it is always at least a slight concern.

I've watched my breasts change a lot through my life. I developed before any of my peers did, which came with its own set of challenges. I was put on the pill very young, which caused my breasts to grow to a size I wasn't comfortable with. Sometimes, they get in my way: when I box, I wear a sports bra a size too small to strap them down. I don't dig how they automaticaly gender me sometimes, and of course, getting older...well, your breasts get older too, don't look the same as they did 20 years before.

Butcha know, they're healthy, and really, they're no different than my elbows or my calves or my ears. Mind you, I've never used them for what they were designed for in my life, for what they're actually there for -- and chances are good that I won't -- so now and then I find myself thinking it's a bit silly I even have them, but they provide me pleasure sometimes, and they're part of the deal with being an XY sort, just like having ovaries.

Treating them with scorn or hatred, or obsessing on them is just a waste of my time and energy.

(Nice topic, Jam!)

dailicious
Advocate

posted 11-19-2005 03:51 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for dailicious     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
My lovely, fun breasts fits into a 36B bra! The left breast is probably about a half size bigger than my right breast.

I love my breasts! They're fun, and when I'm wearing a bra the size difference isn't vastly noticable.

My breasts have been about the same size since middle school, and unless I become pregnant in life, I doubt they'll do anything but sucumb to gravity later in life, but that's just fine!

Yay, boobies!

I wish I had something more intelligent to say than "Yay, boobies!" But hey, at least it's positive!)

Miz Scarlet
Sexpert

posted 11-19-2005 04:20 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Miz Scarlet     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
(Interestingly, gravity apparently has very little to do with breast changes as you get older. The bigger contributors to breasts looking different as we age are sun damage, basic skin, ligament and tendon elasticity, pregnancy and breastfeeding, loss of muscle tone, espeically if we become less active, and the glands inside the breast stretching and shrinking over time due to lower levels of estrogen.)

[This message has been edited by Miz Scarlet (edited 11-19-2005).]

summergoddess
Activist

posted 11-20-2005 01:04 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for summergoddess     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Awesome topic, Jam!!!

I adore my breasts. I've always loved them. They did start growing when I was about 9 so basically, I had them before my friends did. Of couse, they've grown over the teen years. I'm a C and i'm happy with it. I know they will get bigger once I'm pregnant and I'll still adore them at that point too.

I've always considered them beautiful all the time. They give me cleavage to sexy tops, they are nippled/caressed for sexual pleasure as well.

In all, i love my breasts. Healthy as ever.

Gumdrop Girl
Sexpert

posted 11-20-2005 01:10 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
I was put on the pill very young, which caused my breasts to grow to a size I wasn't comfortable with. Sometimes, they get in my way: when I box, I wear a sports bra a size too small to strap them down.

yep, taking the pill in my late teens made mine grow a little more than nature had intended, and i also belong to the one-size-too-small sports bra club. took me forever to find a tough brand, but Danskin makes a comfy, STURDY cotton sports bra. The only point where i differ is that i don't box. I do, however, find myself running on the treadmill with my arms crossed at various points of the month.

lefty's bigger than righty, but i wouldn't trade in my round-'n-squooshies for anything.

------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Miz Scarlet
Sexpert

posted 11-21-2005 12:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Miz Scarlet     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
(Mine did, for the record, go back down a cup size a couple years after I'd been off the pill.)

Leni
Activist

posted 11-23-2005 05:58 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Leni     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Uh, breasts...

Well, my left one is bigger than the right one, and I used to have a complex about it, you know, felt very much ashamed, afraid people would notice (even with clothes one) and they would think I was weird.

I heard all kinds of explanations, including that the left one had grown more since my heart beat faster than usual when I was younger, and well, the left one did start growing first (I quite remember once when I was like 9 or 10 and my dad accidently elbowed me there... oh, the pain!).

Now I don't make much of a deal about it. I use a 34B, though the right one is a bit smaller. I don't think of it, and really no one has said anything about it.

We do have cancer history in my family, the closest one being my aunt, a breast cancer survivor. But I try not to think much of it, if the problem presents itself, I'll take all means to get better.

So I can say, I love my breasts. If anyone asked me if I'd like to change them, I'd say no ^__^

Love,
Leni

------------------
dive into shine, even a deep darkness changes into shine, because i am believing the moment

Slayer_gurl
Advocate

posted 11-23-2005 01:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Slayer_gurl     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I didn't develop properly until I was about 16, 17. Before that I had been tiny, so I received a lot of jibes from boys about them, and was really conscious of their size. The wall and streamline were two of my nicknames, and it made me really conscious. I was very paranoid and very embarassed about all my body at the time, but my breasts were my arch nemesis.
when I was about 16 I had one of those infamous growth spurts that Britney talked about(except mine was definitely natural ) and developed a beautiful set of B cup boobs.
I began to appreciate them as I played more sports. A good sports bra was all I needed to keep them under control. I used to thank jesus mine weren't big. I used to see untamed boobs almost knock people out during basketball games!

I love my breasts. I have to say I think they're fabulous. Not too big, not too small, and a lovely shape.

S

PERVasive
Activist

posted 11-24-2005 02:53 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for PERVasive     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
(Incidently, ovaries usually come with XX chromosomes. )

------------------
- PERVasive

"Don't let your schooling get in the way of your education." - Mark Twain

Djynnjah
Activist

posted 11-24-2005 09:59 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Djynnjah     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I love my itty bitty titties! It took a good while to get to that point. I wasn't especially body conscious growing up, but most of my friends were really big girls. One poisonous person in particular, who has long been cut loose from my life, was exceptionally unhappy with her weight. She would constantly make comments about my 'flat' chest to try to get me to feel bad about myself too. It was completely uncalled for because I was always very careful not to even mention her physical issues in a negative light.

The endless ribbing got to me. I developed a habit of making jokes about my small chest myself to head off all the hurtful things she said. I absolutely refuse to do that now. I do not have a scrubbing board for a chest and I'm not going to act like it just to make somebody else feel better.

34A is less than average, but then so is the rest of me, so it makes for a pretty good package, I think. I'm also usually pretty active, long distance running, swimming and taekwondo and even my small breasts can hurt with the motion so I wouldn't want to deal with anything bigger. I would do the 'one size too small' sports bra thing if I could even find one that's too small (and that's not a breast size issue but a size issue in general). In any case, I love my breasts!

Emmajen
Activist

posted 11-27-2005 11:06 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Emmajen     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
My breasts didn't develop till i was 16 or 17 either. Then I had a huge growth spurt too, all natural. from literally a 32A to a 36C. But you know, I tried not to wrory about it too much either way. I loved them when they were small and I love them now. They're part of your body and you have to love your body because it's not going anywhere for a while. Besides, if you have confidence in your body it really does make it easier to look in the mirror!

Marion
Neophyte

posted 11-28-2005 04:16 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Marion     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I am very self-conscious of my breasts as their size is rather small but I'm learning to love their size as I am quite a slender petite person anyway, my best friend is always telling me she'd love my figure whereas I envy her breasts! odd that, lol.

OnlyBoy
Neophyte

posted 12-01-2005 01:36 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for OnlyBoy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
as a boy i can say that i think they are very beautiful. not thinking sexually, they are just naturally beautiful.

insecure190
Neophyte

posted 12-06-2005 09:34 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for insecure190     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I find it amusing how many people have a problem with their small breasts. I'm 15 and I have size 34 DD(sometimes DDD)breasts. It's a huge problem for me. I can't stand it. i can't find sprots bras that fit, so I have to wear regular ones, and in gym class, I run with my arms crossed, because I can't stand it. I can't jumpa around with my friends (we're all very hyper) it's just plain unattractive to me. my friends all joke about my breasts, btu they don't understand that it's not cool. I can't shop in the juniors department because the shirts don't have long enough torsos, I can't wear any off-the-shoulder or halter tops.I especially can't wear tube tops. I want to make it clear- I'm not overweight. I'm an averaged sized girl everywhere else, large breasts run in my family. my mom is a DDD. I want to have a breast reduction, but my mom won't allow it until she's sure that I'm sure that I want to run the risk of not being able to breast feed. I haven't decided yet.

all in all, my breasts make me VERY insecure. I just thought Id speak up for the girls who dont like their large breasts, not the small ones. oh, what I wouldn't give to have a B cup...

guiltyangel210
Activist

posted 12-19-2005 02:58 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for guiltyangel210     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I quite like my breasts. I developed before most of my friends and they developed quite quickly. I think i started growing when i was nine and by the time i was 11 i was a 34 B now im a 36 C but im on the pill and theyve grown quite a bit so i might have to start on the 34 D's soon.

I sometimes really hate how big they are, because for instance when i was talking to a male friend in the library about a week ago he kept talking to them and not me, which really did annoy me. What annoyed me even more was that he then said 'well they look bigger today. And theyre your best asset.' quite frankly he just admitted that he stares frequently and that he doesnt believe my intelligence or something like it to be more important than my breasts.

Anyway, aside from that, i quite enjoy having them because they show i'm a girl and that i can have lots of babies and they will enable me to nurture my babies. Even now my friends baby daughter likes to snuggle and nuzzle against my chest, often looking for a breat to suckle on, i think. She tried to eat my t-shirt the other night, anyway.

So yes. They arent my favourite part of my body and i think that from certain angles they are qite ugly, but other than i quite like them. Especially the colour of them. Which sounds odd but you know.

copperrain
Neophyte

posted 12-19-2005 09:52 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for copperrain     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Oooh, love this topic!!
I love my boobs. I love having boobs. My boobs aren't too small or too big for me, they're just right! I really like how they curve, and how they feel. Sometimes, I feel that nothing can be better than being a 14 year old bi girl with nice boobs. This feeling usually only lasts for 10 or so minutes, but I have it all the same. It's like a state of pure bliss that comes in the late evenings or early mornings.

One of my friends made me crack up out of the blue by randomly remarking "boy, you sure have big knockers!". I felt it a compliment, since I like to think well of my bosoms, but it also made me think about how my body looks to others. I like wearing shirts that show my curve, but are mine actually big? I haven't measured myself since my early 13's, so they probably have grown. I was a size 40 or something. Is that, or anything maybe a little higher than that big?

jeannie 89
Neophyte

posted 12-22-2005 07:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for jeannie 89     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I began developing at about 8, and now(age 16), I sport a pair of EE-cup breasts. They are very firm, they sag next to nothing, so I rarely need to wear a bra, and though they are very big, they don't get in the way. My nipples are generally small(about an inch across), but when temperatures drop even by a fraction, they swell up rather big, about twice that large. During my periods, it isn't uncommon for me to swell to EEE, or on rare occasions, even an FF(on those ocasions, I generaly skip school for a couple of days, till I get back to normal .
I just love how they curve, and how big and full and soft they are, how sensitive they are and nice to touch. They are so sensitive, just a bath or a shower is a joy. Since they don't sag, I only wear bras when going to some formal place, otherwise, I simply go without one. I love to feel my nipples against the fabric, and the wind...
I stand 3'27", and weigh 99 pounds, so my breasts make up quite a large part of me, and according to what I've read everywhere, they are bound to grow more, but I'm looking forward to that...

[This message has been edited by jeannie 89 (edited 12-24-2005).]

allyoucanhopefor
Neophyte

posted 12-29-2005 10:23 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for allyoucanhopefor     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by copperrain:
[I like wearing shirts that show my curve, but are mine actually big?[/B]

Someone also mentioned going from a size 34C to a 36B becasue she grew, perhaps just the cup sizes should move up?

I thought it might be beneficial if someone mentioned how bra sizes are measured. I was taught that the number was based on the circumference (distance around) of your body below your breasts. The cup size (increasing from A to D,DD,E,EE, etc.) is based on the difference between this and the circumference of your body at the breast area that sticks out the most from your torso.

Perhaps someone can clarify? From what I gather numbers show your body size and cups show your breast size.

------------------
"Love reveals us to ourselves by making us come out of ourselves."
>George Gusdorf

Angie6542
Neophyte

posted 12-29-2005 11:26 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Angie6542     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Ahhh..unlike most of you out there I hate my boobs. I started developing in 2nd grade and was pretty much made fun of from then on, for being the girl with the biggest boobs in the class. So that in a sense shattered self confidence through out the years. I'm not heavy I am 130 lbs. 5'7", but I have size D boobs, that probably weigh about 5 or 6 pounds each. And yes I'm also guilty of holding them up with my arms when I run, that got me lots of laughs in highschool gym class. I have always wanted to be a model and well all of the models that I have ever seen do not have a size D boobs unless they are full size models, so I would probably not be able to fit in most of the clothing made by designers and what not, shattering my dream and holding me back. Plus they are not even pretty to look at from my point of view they are just big and they are already saggy, and my nipples are not defined well either, I just all around do not like them at all. I don't even feel sexy in lingerie, but my boyfriend says he likes them and discourages my thoughts of getting them reduced. I just wish they were smaller!!!

Vanilla Citrus
Neophyte

posted 12-29-2005 03:02 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Vanilla Citrus     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
my chest is about a 32A or 32AA they are really nothing at all so i don't call them boobs, people constintly are calling me flat chested but there is nothing i can do about the size, every woman in my family all have A cups so i guess i'm stuck with them. they make me very self concious and it would be nice to have a little something at least. i'm sure it'd be heaven with a 34A even! :P

PerdyDinosaur123
Neophyte

posted 12-30-2005 09:03 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for PerdyDinosaur123     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I really like my breasts! I'm 13 and wear a 32A-34A bra. I started developing in 6th grade. My left is a tad bigger than the right and is just kind of noticiable- but I can tell. It sometimes bothers me, but not as much now. I really like when they swell up when I get my period- even though its barely anything, it makes the left one pop a little over my bra but, its nice. Haha.

I like mine a lot. They are nice because they are just the right size for me! I would never ask for anything bigger. Sure, sometimes I wish I had a bigger curve in my clothes, but overall I am perfectly happy with my chest. Even though they are small, they do bounce...if I jump or go up or down stairs.

What I HATE more than anything is going bra shopping though. I love bras- they are so fun! All people in society think small breasted woman automatically want bigger breasts! I DON'T! I hate how I can't find bras without padding, or stupid gel/water inserts. I can find some pretty, and small bras online, but they do cost more for shipping and such, so my bras are horrible. I would buy the online one's myself, but I don't have a credit card of course..and my mom thinks they cost too much.

I had ONE question though!
Some of you said you started developing around my age or younger...but fully developed around 17. I have already had my period, and heard you don't usually develop more afterward. Is that true? Will I not even grow in height? (I'm 5 ft tall. I don't mind it, but sometimes I wish I could be just a few inches taller).

GREAT TOPIC!

-Emma

JamsessionVT
Advocate

posted 12-31-2005 04:00 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for JamsessionVT     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Some women take a lot longer to develop than others. Usually, as long as you have breast buds, or have started growing breasts by 16, you can wait patiently for a few years for them to fill out.

As far as height goes, I'm not positive. Usually once puberty ends there isn't much more growth as far as height is concerned. You may get a little more in your early 20's, but no growth spurts or anything.

PerdyDinosaur123
Neophyte

posted 01-01-2006 03:18 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for PerdyDinosaur123     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
thanks!

Miz Scarlet
Sexpert

posted 01-01-2006 03:36 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Miz Scarlet     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
...and if it makes you fee better, even more ridiculously, it's equally hard to find bras for LARGER sized breasts without padding and inserts. At a 34D, I still have to seek pretty hard for un-padded bras and swimsuits.

So really, the presumption is that no matter the breast size for women, we all must think bigger is better. Since most companies in the world period, including undergarment companies, are owned by men -- who are reared with that idea about their own bodies -- it's not all that shocking the same nonsense is applied to women. Factor in many women assuming men will like them better, be more attracted -- and the social rewards for making appearance be about sexual appeal to others -- the bigger their breasts appear, and you see some of how we find stuff like this.

Neve
Neophyte

posted 01-01-2006 10:34 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Neve     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I on the other hand do not like mine i'm still pretty young 13 and i have C's with really big nipples. I absolutely hate them i wish i had small nipples like all my friends, but i guess i'm stuck with them.

Beppie
Advocate

posted 01-02-2006 12:32 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Beppie     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
How many other women's nipples have you seen? If you'd seen more you'd probably realise that your own are not particularly unusual (and that they are beautiful besides!) If you have seen all your friends breasts, remember also that at thirteen most of their breasts have probably not finished developing-- if you were to see them all in five years they would be much more diverse.

Deunan Knute
Neophyte

posted 01-03-2006 05:01 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Deunan Knute     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I used to not be very happy with my breasts cause they're small. 34A. But I'm much happier with them now because my boyfriend really likes them(and he's not even a breast man). He says that the size suits my body and that they're a nice shape. He's done wonders for my self image.

Humor_Me
Neophyte

posted 01-04-2006 03:25 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Humor_Me     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I just love my breasts.

They're 36b.

But im sorta,kinda thinking of breast reduction. *laughs*

i wanted to fit into 34 cupsize.

wobblyheadedjane
Advocate

posted 01-04-2006 03:31 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for wobblyheadedjane     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Humor_Me:

i wanted to fit into 34 cupsize.

Just for the record, the number (32, 34, 38, etc.) is your rib cage size. The letters (A, B, DD, etc.) is your breast cup size. A breast reduction won't do anything for the rib cage measurement.

jenniy122
Neophyte

posted 01-06-2006 11:54 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for jenniy122     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I have a love/hate relationship with my boobs. I got them around 13, and around 15 they stopped growing at a 36B. Then this past summer i started on birth control, and gained weight, and now am up to a 38D. I hate it when guys (and girls) make comments about them, like when a friend i havent seen since last year goes "holy %@$& your boobs are big", and the left is a full cup size bigger than the right... but they're proportional to my body and there's nothing wrong with them health/looks wise, so i can't really be too upset.

Plus I love bra shopping. (too bad it's so had to find pretty bras without super sexy lift or extremely thick padding. thank god for sport bras)

[This message has been edited by jenniy122 (edited 01-06-2006).]

[This message has been edited by jenniy122 (edited 01-06-2006).]

insecure190
Neophyte

posted 01-20-2006 03:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for insecure190     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
It rally is ahrd to find bras. If you didn't read my earlier post, I'm 15 and a 34DDD. It's really a pain.

I think one of my most embarrasing moments was when my gym teacher actually began to yell at me because I could not hold my hands in the correct position for volleyball. I was supposed to be doing the "bump" which is when you put your arms out in front of you and hold your hands together.then you're supposed to angle your arms down. I couldnt move my arms well ebough because i kept squishing my breasts. she was trying to make me do it and yelling at me like i was stupid. I finally ended up telling her that I COULDN'T and I showed her and she left me alone. but all the gilrs in my class were snickering. It made me feel really bad.

My friends comment on my breasts all the time. theyre always just like "your boobs are HUGE!" and making all these jokes about them and it makes me feel really bad.

anyway, sorry about the ranting thing...

lovekillsme
Neophyte

posted 01-21-2006 08:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for lovekillsme     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hey Im 16 and I have a 32A. ;i Wondering if they will grow any bigger..I used to not see anything wrong with them but now i think they're too small.

tinyrebel
Activist

posted 01-30-2006 08:14 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for tinyrebel     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
My 'ladies' started growing when I was eight and nine years later can't seem to stop. They're literally a pain in the neck and the dents on my shoulders. I've hated them most of my life because of this.

BUT!

I got a couple cutom bras and I LOVE them! I've gone from matronly to HOOTIES HO! All the guys are noting and it ROCKS!

Lots of caps, I know, but I'm really happy about this new development.

babyluvblue
Neophyte

posted 01-31-2006 01:32 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for babyluvblue     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I love my boobs too!
I'm 14 and a 34b/c i always get slightly worried that my boobs will stop growing, then i remind myself that this is quite unlikly as both my mum and my grandma have big boobs, my mum is about a 36d.
thanks for posting this topic it rocks!
xxx

oOo Lea oOo
Activist

posted 01-31-2006 03:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for oOo Lea oOo     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I am a relatively small gal. 4'11" and weigh 85lbs. I sport a size 32 C bra. Being the small person I am, my C's look a lot bigger than they are. I used to get joked around with at school because of my boobs. I started developing at 12, but wore an A cup until I was 16. After that it was like they shot up over night into a C. Now, I am not at all insecure of my boobs. I kinda like them! I like sporting them with my nighties for my guy. They are also healthy too.

Mathilde
Neophyte

posted 02-01-2006 05:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mathilde     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I'm 17 and my breasts are just a 34A -- a bit below average. I don't mind them. They can be a bit annoying at times, as I don't fit into some clothes (breasts are too small). Plus, I'm a bit embarassed for my boyfriend to see them. I know I should love them, but it's hard cos they aren't that special. . . It's okay though. Mm.

lizenny
Activist

posted 02-06-2006 05:55 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for lizenny     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I'm actually happy with my relative lack thereof. I save money on bras. They never get in the way. There's no inertia pulling them in different directions but there's still just enough there for them to actually be called "breasts"

------------------
You catch more flies with manure than you do with honey.

treespirit
Neophyte

posted 02-06-2006 09:22 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for treespirit     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hey all! I'm 16, and still not quite fitting into an A cup. I'm okay with that now, though; for all else he may have damaged in my psyche, my most recent ex did assauge all my discomforts about my tiny chest. I still wonder what it would be like to wear a really sexy bra or actually have cleavage ever, but despite my large-chested relations, I think I'm not gonna grow much unless I gain weight, and I like me just like this.

------------------
Only in the dark can you see the stars.

karybu
Activist

posted 02-06-2006 09:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for karybu     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
My breasts are awesome. They were an A cup (barely) until I was about a year into university, and now that I'm on the pill, I wear a B-cup and could probably almost fit into a C. They got quite a bit bigger so fast that every once in awhile I still get this feeling of "what are these foreign things attached to my chest, and why do they have to be so goshdarn jiggly?" but I must say, they're quite cute. And I like that one's bigger than the other. Yay for asymmetry!

[This message has been edited by karybu (edited 02-06-2006).]

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are CT

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Scarleteen: Sex Ed for the Real World

Copyright 1997, 2006 Scarlet Letters/Scarleteen

Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.45c

Google
Search Scarleteen