Sound Off - Scarleteen Boards

clitorius

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   clitorius
Tim
Activist

posted 11-25-2003 04:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Tim     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
i've fingerd my girlfriedn 5 times now and the first time i didn;t think about it and the second i kida did think about her clitorus cuz from reading here.. the 3,4,5 time i;ve tried to find it but i can't feel a pea like lump.. i tried feeling under the hood but i don't think i went under but i kept rubing there.. and her leg gave a little shack lik a quivver a few times i was rubbing there was that the spot.? i would look but i thinks she a little self concious as she won;t let me look at her down there even tho shes had sex 4 times but none with me...why can't i find it

IP: Logged

badly_behaved_badger
Activist

posted 11-28-2003 09:28 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for badly_behaved_badger     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hi there Tim,
First of all it might help you to know a bit more about what's going on down there so have a look at this: http://www.scarleteen.com/body/female_anatomy.html

I'm going to add that there is more to pleasuring someone than just finding a magic spot. There is no fail-safe technique so it really helps to communicate with your partner and find out what she likes by experimenting. You might want a look at this article on sexual response here: http://www.scarleteen.com/sexuality/response.html

Can I just say, I've seen a lot of posts from people who 'can't find' part of their own/partner's anatomy; and it's really, really unlikely that your girlfriend actually doesn't have a clitoris. What concerns me more is that she feels so uncomfortable about her own body. This was nicely put by logic grrl:

quote:
Female genitals aren't "gross". And part of being ready for sexual activity is not being grossed out by the fact that your partner has a human body.

That goes for your OWN body too Perhaps the two of you should look again at whether you're ready for sex.

*badger*

[This message has been edited by badly_behaved_badger (edited 11-28-2003).]

IP: Logged

All times are CT

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Scarleteen: Sex Ed for the Real World

Copyright 1997, 2001 Scarlet Letters/Scarleteen

Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.45c