Sound Off - Scarleteen Boards

hair gone

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   hair gone
ThunderCloud16
Activist

posted 01-20-2003 06:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ThunderCloud16     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
okay this may seem weird, but a few weeks ago i was really bored and noticed that my legs were hairy, so i decided to pluck the hairs off my legs. i havent done it in a week or so and my legs are still smooth. I was wondering if the hair is going to grow back or will it stay gone forever?

IP: Logged

Gumdrop Girl
Advocate

posted 01-20-2003 06:06 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
it'll come back. when you rip hairs out (as opposed to lopping them off with a razor), it can take about 3 or 4 weeks for them to come back

------------------
According to the experts, I am some species of badass.

lemming
Advocate

posted 01-20-2003 06:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for lemming     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Which is basically what waxing is, on a smaller scale, and that's why waxing lasts longer than shaving.

------------------
Laurel Lemming
Scarleteen Advocate

"Maypole/The ties that bind you will unwind/To free me one day/And everything decays..." - XTC, "The Wheel and the Maypole"

All times are CT

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Scarleteen: Sex Ed for the Real World

Copyright 1997, 2001 Scarlet Letters/Scarleteen

Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.45c