well, I wish my site was up right now, but I'm working on it as we speak...
a few years ago a friend of mine who was having some serious problems flirting asked me how I did it and said there should be a manual on this sort of thing...
what I did was write a book for her, in the form of a correspondence course in flirting. I'm working on getting it online right now, but in the meantime, here's a few tips, straight from Daphne Q. Appleby's Correspondence College of Flirting and Unnecessarily Long Names:
(I'll take one from each of the first 5 chapters)
1. Believe yourself beautiful, and act as if you are - beauty is in the mind of the beholden.
2. Always act like you know exactly what you're doing, where you're going, and that you've got a right to be there. Confidence counts.
3. Dress distinctively. Learn what you like.
4. A skirt *can* be too short. The best clothing leaves something to the imagination.
5. Don't turn down a guy just because you think he's a geek. If you accept him, chances are others will not feel they have such a chance of being rejected.
^Basically^, be a nice person, and people will gravitate towards you!
I hope this has helped a little bit...I'll post to the borad if the site ever goes up.