This is topic Pregnancy scare! Someone please help! in forum Pregnancy Scares at Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive).

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/54/t/000584.html

Posted by cec123 (Member # 110890) on :

My boyfriends penis was upright during an ejaculation and semen went all over his stomach & my hand. I didn't know if it would be possible for his semen to go in the opposite direction towards my vagina and get me pregnant. I was wearing underwear while my shorts were down by my ankles. I was also on my period and had a tampon in. I know I obviously would've been able to feel any semen near my inner vaginal area but I'm paranoid. Could I get pregnant?

Posted by Karybu (Member # 20094) on :

This Is Your Pregnancy Scare Answer

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.