This is topic birth control affects? in forum Ask Scarleteen at Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive).

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/020789.html

Posted by mmjessicaax3 (Member # 40932) on :

is it true that when you're on the pill, your breats get bigger? about 90% of my friends who have been on the pill have gone up at least half a cup size, but i haven't seen change in myself after taking it for a month.

Posted by Heather (Member # 3) on :

One thing to bear in mind is that many women start using hormonal contraceptives when they are still developing, so it can always be tough to figure who is having breast growth due to the pill, and who is having it because their breasts are just growing.

It is one typical side effect, but the growth usually tends not to be dramatic, and many women also do NOT experience that side effect.

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.