This is topic Is this appropriate? in forum Sex in Media: Books, Magazines, Films, TV & More at Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive).

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/20/t/000311.html

Posted by Kaizen (Member # 108007) on :

I've been seeing a lot of tumblr posts about sex/sexual things that are just awful, either in misinformation or in attitude. I was going to make a topic in the "Sex in the Media" forum about those, as a productive way of dealing with my frustration/rage at them. (On tumblr you can comment on a post when you share it, but your comment only shows up on posts shared from you, and others can delete it. Messaging the sometimes 50,000 people who have liked or shared it before me is impossible.)

Then I noticed that the topics in that forum seem to be about positive sex-related stuff, and then I started to doubt my idea entirely. What do you (any you) think?

Posted by Heather (Member # 3) on :

It's okay to post critical things here, so by all means, knock yourself out. [Smile]

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.