Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » please help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: please help
foreverbroken
Activist
Member # 96418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreverbroken         Edit/Delete Post 
I know that this site can only offer so much. I totaly understand that. All tho i am getting conseling soon and am reaching out in other places as well as this. I really need some support. I feel like when i start a thread someone else comments on it then the attention goes to them. I know that every one needs attention I get that. I dont understand why i got in to trouble for asking for help on someone elses thread when she did the same thing to me and the attention went to her. I really need someone to listen and be there for me (as much as via internet and this site can) I feel lost and abandond and then i got yelled at by one of the volenteers who had no right to yell at me and needed to read and hear my side. I really feel like i am alone on being assaulted a total of like 8 times in my life along with all of the other abuse i am going thro every day. I really would like someone to listen to me for once and let me have a chance.

--------------------
Im always abandond

Posts: 363 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.