Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » I think I'm in love with a lesbian

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I think I'm in love with a lesbian
NicEl3ctro
Neophyte
Member # 55889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NicEl3ctro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm usually not easily impressed by girls, It's normally a long process that occurs over time. But when I saw her for the first time, everything about her sent chills down my spine; From the way she walked, to her mannerisms and the way she talked, just everything. Overtime I began to love her intellectually rather than physically. Everything seemed to be going great until 2 days ago; after months of courting, she told me she was a lesbian. She says we can still be friends but I don't think I'll be able to, knowing that there's not a minute that goes by that i don't at least think of her name. I just don't know what to do anymore.
Posts: 1 | From: Georgia | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unfortunately, situations like this can happen. It is hard when someone you are interested is not interested in you in the same way. At this point you need to take some time and decide for yourself if she is someone that you would enjoy being friends with enough to set aside your desire for something more intimate or if your desires are too strong to be ok with being friends. You do not need to decide this quickly by any means; you can give being friends a try for a while and see how it goes. I wish you well with this!

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.