Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » I DONT UNDERSTAND

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I DONT UNDERSTAND
ghf
Activist
Member # 47602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ghf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I DONT UNDERSTSAND HOW A GIRL COULD GET PREGANT FROM ANUL SEX CAN A MAN AND WOMEN HAVE SEX STANDING UP OR LYING DOWN IF SO HOW PLASE EXPLAIN THANKS A MILLION TO HOWEVER REPLIES
Posts: 163 | From: ireland | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carpe Diem
Activist
Member # 47124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carpe Diem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When you think about it, the anus is awfully close to the vulva, so it is very possible for semen to seep from the anus to the vagina.

The ways in which people have sex are numerous, and as long as people inevitably continue to experiment there will never be a shortage of ways, whether that be laying sown, standing up or, theoretically, standing on our heads!

Posts: 210 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devanie
Activist
Member # 46095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Devanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, GHF? Do you mind not using all capslock for you posts next time? It's difficult to read! Sorry!

As per your questions:

A girl can get pregnant from anal sex due to semen (Aka cum, ejaculation, baby making man batter, etc) trickling out of the anus into the vagina. The holes are pretty close together.

And, yes, people can have sex in all sorts of positions. It all depends on what is comfortable or seems right at the time... (Or if you hear about something and are like, "HEY! LET'S TRY THAT!") Explaining positions, though, is not something I could do nor do I feel like doing. I'm not exactly an expert on that.

Posts: 116 | From: SL | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.