Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » Panic Disorder Possibly?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Panic Disorder Possibly?
hellolover
Neophyte
Member # 43240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellolover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First, I would just like to say that I have no idea what I would do without Scarleteen, it is my only real outlet. Back in April I had sex, and the condom kind of broke, but he did not cum inside me. However, since then I have taken various HPT Tests, my normal periods, and even an ultrasound. However, I feel like if I turn on the tv in the morning it is a pregnant woman, and I get paranoid. I was just wondering if anyone else has been where I'm at right now? I'm still really worried about nothing.
Posts: 5 | From: Houston | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
forspecial
Neophyte
Member # 43526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for forspecial     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would talk to a school counselor or any other trusted adult about how you're feeling. I have panic disorder, and the general symptoms don't match at all what you're feeling. That's not to say that I don't think that what you're feeling is legitimate, because I do. Pregnancy scares are, well, scary. They're emotionally trying and can cause a lot of anxiety, which you're obviously still feeling. Talking to an impartial third party who is trained and practiced in knowing just what to say can be wonderful.
Posts: 39 | From: Misourri | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.