Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » Will Sex Be enjoyable PLEASE HELP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Will Sex Be enjoyable PLEASE HELP
basketball_girl03
Neophyte
Member # 44758

Icon 11 posted      Profile for basketball_girl03     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have been dating my boyfriend for almost half a year now. He is not a virgin and i am. I feel as though i am ready to loose it to him..and know it will happen soon. I have never been able to orgasim threw a partner..i can do it myself by both clitoral and fingering..but usualyl guys dont pay enough attention to clitoral stimulation so i do not orgasm...Will sex be different than just plain fingering...Will i be able to enjoy it or will I just dry up and it be painfull and awkward.. What can i do so I can stay wet threw the whole thing? Will lube keep me wet the entire time? I am not planning on not using a condom( not that stupid) but if i was not to..will his juices keep me wet throughout the entire time..and not just rely on mine! please help i need help on what to do because this is what is stopping me..since I can never organism threw oral sex..will sex not be pleasurable..and will i make it awkward and dry up?
Posts: 6 | From: canada | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is a lot of questions, so let's try and start basic, okay?

Most women do not reach orgasm from intercourse alone. Some do, but the majority don't. So, if you're already finding you don't reach orgasm with partners because they don't spend enough time with your whole body or clitoris, your experience with intercourse will likely be like that, too. However, most people, when they have intercourse, don't ONLY have intercourse, either. When you're not getting the stimulus you want, you say something to a partner so they know what you need: a good partner responds to that easily.

What we generally do to stay wet throughout intercourse, when vaginal lubrication doesn't stick around the whole time (and often it won't), is to just add a lubricant from a bottle. Uncircumcised men produce their own lubrication, but little of it, and circumcised men don't produce any at all. Pre-ejaculate is a scanty amount of fluid. In other words, you can't rely on a male partner's body to lubricate yours.

We can't tell you what you will or won't enjoy: we don't know you, we aren't in your body, and we also don't know what your sex life is like now. Are you enjoying things with this partner as it is now?

Just so you know, no kind of sex just "happens." Everyone involved gets to choose what does and doesn't happen, so if it felt to you like going to intercourse now was too soon -- for example, perhaps you and your boyfriend need to spend more time learning how to have other kinds of sex be more enjoyable for you first -- you get to have a say in that and make your choices accordingly.

We can keep talking, but I want to give you a couple things to read first:

• Yield for Pleasure
• The Great No-Orgasm-from-Intercourse Conundrum
• Sexual Response & Orgasm: A Users Guide

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.