Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Village People.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » The Beach

Author Topic: The Beach
Member # 29972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Allysa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The sound of water,
Crashing against the rocks,
Like a Jade vase,
Smashing on a cold Marble floor,

The distant sound of thunder,
Grows louder,
As if a human heart,
Were growing scared,

The icy-cold water,
Rippled over my feet,
Consuming the sand,
From beneath me,

The distant city lights,
Like small burning fires,
Made visable from,
The ghostly glow of the moon,

The thunder grows,
Nearer, louder, Scarier,

The sand disappearing,
The fires burning out,
The beach forever stretching.

Posts: 289 | From: Australia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Matthew
Member # 29890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Matthew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fires burn out
are rekindled each evening.

Thunder frightens
storm clouds pass
forests are nourished.

Sand is marred
consumed beneath us
refreshed each tide.

Shards of jade
can be melted
and be made even more beautiful.

My caring
to all who hurt.

Posts: 220 | From: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.