Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » Stupid, Sick, Bi, 2 of 3 or 3 of 3?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stupid, Sick, Bi, 2 of 3 or 3 of 3?
DemoDemon
Neophyte
Member # 24086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DemoDemon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it safe for a dude to eat his own cum? heh its safe for girls right? i have no diseases i just think it would be hot to make out with my gf after i have cummed in her mouth french her and take my cum out of her mouth and eat if for myself.... am i sick or do some others agree that would be hot... i also think like say if i were to have sex w.o a condom (not possible) and i were to cum on hre stomach and breast then lick it off any one agree that would be hot? >< sorry to ask i still wanna know if its safe for me to eat too ermm another q i know im young for sex but yea.... im 14 and ive been pressured by my gfs to have sex and well not raped since i wanted to and didnt want to.... cept those 2 times... off topic ok so yea should i just stop and wait till im atleast 4 more years older? most girls round here are sex addicts ages 13-19.... i even once had some 19, 21, 33 year olds hit on me talk about gross what should i do? every girl i go out with wants sex except my current gf thats why i asked the first question... other than that i just dont like girls here... thank god i go to TX in a few days XD >< XP

[This message has been edited by DemoDemon (edited 06-21-2005).]

Posts: 2 | From: Suffolk,Virginia, USA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, you're under the age of conset, which means anyone you do anything sexual with who is older than that age can face legal consequences such as fine, jail time, and being labled a sex offender for their lives. (Age of consent is 18 in Virginia, 17 in Texas since you mentioned you're going there, though unless you're moving there, the age you should still go by is Virginia's legal age) Just a heads up. (Also, if you're having sex wit someone your age, you can still face legal problems if you're caught or reported in any way, not as severe as someone who is older having sex with you, but they're real)

As for your question- personal opinion may vary on this, but it's not uncommon for a guy to be interested in/turned on by his own semen. There are much stranger sexual quirks and a number of guys anywhere and everywhere have different ones. Really, it depends on what you and the girl you're with are comfortable and safe doing.

Safe means knowing about STDs, being protected from pregnancy, being legal, etc.

[This message has been edited by dailicious (edited 06-22-2005).]

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.