Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » i need help, i was molested

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i need help, i was molested
ajmusic88
Neophyte
Member # 23801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajmusic88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi, i'm a 17 yr old girl, you can call me A because i don't feel comfortable giving out my name.

this past saturday night, i lied to my parents, telling them i was sleeping at my friends house, when i was really at a co-ed overnight party at my guy friend, R's, house. a bunch of our friends were there, but only 3 of us slept over. me, R (obviously because it was his house), my guy friend D, and my girl friend K.
D, R, and i had a lot to drink. K doesn't drink so she was the sober one in the house. after a few hours of drinking, we went upstaris, around 2am, to go to bed. i wento grab my cell phone in R's bedroom, and passed out on his bed before i got the chance to go to where i was going to sleep. when i woke up, R was kissing my neck, touching my breasts, pulling down my pants and underwear, telling me he was going to "stick his dick in me and i couldn't do anything to stop him", i was waking up, so i couldnt really move, but i managed to turn myself over so he couldn't do that to me. but, he kept fondling me, pulled down my pants and touched my genital area. once i finally realized what was going on, i jumped out of his bed, screamed, and ran to my other friends that were there. D and K locked R in his room while the tended to me because iw as crying hysterically. they went to talk to him and apparently he had so much to drink that the only think he remembers in crawling into bed and seeing me laying there and then he remembers me screaming. he doesnt remember violating me at all.

since then (3 days) i havent been able to think about anything else. he's making me feel so guilty for being angry with him because he 'doesnt remember' and 'i shouldnt blame him because he was very drunk'. he skipped half of school today to see a shrink because he knows he needs help....but im wondering what i should do? i cant stop thinking about it. i can feel his breath on my neck... i can feel his hands on me... i can hear his words....but it wasnt R in that room that night. it was the horrible man he became under the influence of alcohol.... i just don;t know what to do. please, help me.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobolink
Activist
Member # 1386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobolink         Edit/Delete Post 
While alcohol loosens inhibitions, it is no excuse for sexual assault, which is what happenened to you. You need to tell an adult. The least stressful way about it (if there is a least stressful way) is to go to your nearest ER and tell them what happenened. They can check you over and notify the criminal authorities.

You used questionable judgement in lying to your parents and getting drunk, but this in no way excuses the behavior of the one who assaulted you. You are not the one at fault here.

If you would tell us where you live, we could direct you to a rape crisis centre in your area.

------------------
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

- Galileo

[This message has been edited by Bobolink (edited 06-06-2005).]

Posts: 3442 | From: Stirling, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajmusic88
Neophyte
Member # 23801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajmusic88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i live near boston, MA
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobolink
Activist
Member # 1386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobolink         Edit/Delete Post 
Go to this link and call them:

http://www.barcc.org/

------------------
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

- Galileo

Posts: 3442 | From: Stirling, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.