Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » messed up life

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: messed up life
Raven03
Neophyte
Member # 20319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raven03     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My life is now pretty messed up i wanted to say another word but this is a family friendly board so here goes my story.4 nights ago my mom,dad,and my sister died in a car acceident wasent real close to my dad but i still cared that he died all the same but 3 days before that my gf broke up with me and i have family but there over in europe right now and i cant afford to fly over there so im renting an apartment and im goin to school and workin and i have no one to spend christmas with and im all broken up inside and i just wanna die and i dont know if im just saying this to get it off my chest and outta my counsious or i want some 1 to help me and respond to it but wat ever the reason i think this christmas im gonna be spending alone crying on my couch.
Posts: 14 | From: missouri city,tx | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a bit confused, as in this post (which was a couple of months ago, not "4 nights") you said it was your sister and brother who were killed in the car crash.

But if you check the prevous post, Miz S and Barbarosa recommended some resources and a hotline you can call for crisis counselling.

And if you're of school age and have no living family, then as I understand it social services should be ensuring that you're cared for.

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.