Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » dieing from the inside out help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: dieing from the inside out help
Member # 18327

Icon 13 posted      Profile for bloodyashes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok my boyfriend and i have had two miscarriages. One was a boy and the other was two twin girls. i dont' actaully know i could jsut feel it inside. Since i am only 15 and he is 19 we never told anybody. So now the due date for Grady (the first one) is comming up and i don't get to hold him. I have no one to talk to. My mom and i dont' relaly have that open of a relationship and trust me it cant' be worked on. You would ahve to no the sitution. She woudl say that this was all her fault and make it somethign about her and make me feel worse. So at x-mass when i shoudl be holding my baby or about to my cousin will be hold her brand new baby right in front of me and i get to be heart broken looking at her. Gosh this hurts so much inside. I wish there was someone who knew waht i was going through or something.
please help

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 20319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raven03     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me and my gf never have had a baby or a miscarage but i had a good friend who did.She often came to me to talk to and i would listen and that would calm her down most of the times.I even had my gf break up with me once because she came over and i was holding my friend cause she was crying but anyways id just find a friend who will listen.If u cant find any 1 u can always talk to me on msn ill listen to you.

[This message has been edited by Raven03 (edited 12-08-2004).]

Posts: 14 | From: missouri city,tx | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 20508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southernbelle87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I can somewhat understand what you're going through. My best friend got pregnant and had an abortion, and even after choosing to not have her baby she still felt awful and really bad- the way she described it was "it's like I could actually feel him there, and now he's just gone, so a part of me is too". Even though it was tough for her, she is young, not married, and in the most vital years of her education. I know it's very difficult to comprehend what I'm about to say because I'm sure you love your boyfriend and feel a great desire to start a family with him, but you are more than likely not ready! It doesn't matter how good your intentions are, judging by your age and the fact that you are not married, a lot of things will be difficult in raising a child. It may be better for you, your boyfriend, and your future child if you waited until you were older and had a stable education. Your life as a family would have fewer strains on it, in turn making it stronger. I can see where it could be hard to resist love and the desire to create something together, but remember: good things come to those who wait!
Posts: 18 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry you're having such a tough time dealing with your miscarriages. Have you recieved counseling for any of this?

How far along were you when you miscarried?

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.