Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » growing down

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: growing down
italienprincess
Activist
Member # 3087

Icon 5 posted      Profile for italienprincess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lately ive been feeling really really weird.

ive been crying a lot, and my moods have been off the wall. my voice is already pretty high for someone my age, but ive been doing more of a baby talk type thing.....and i dont even mean to. ive been sleeping with a doll that i used to sleep with when i was little, and i find that everything scares me.

i feel like im going crazy!!!
just everything bothers me, i can't stand it.

my world is just falling apart, falling down. my mom is in so much debt right now, all she seems to do is drink, my dad lives less than a mile from me, but since his new wife doesn't like me i never see him, and my brother is just so aggrivating that i feel like jumping out the window.

when i said that i get scared of things, its so strange. my hands get raelly really clamy and i feel like im on a roller coaster. my head hurts and i can feel my heart beat in my ears.

what can i do to stop it? has neone else ever had something like this? am i totally crazy?

Posts: 130 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sweetie, I'd really suggest that you find an adult that you trust and tell them about this. You're dealing with alot of big issues, and it sounds like you could use a bit of help. And there's nothing at all wrong with wanting help dealing with things.

~KittenGoddess

------------------
"Not everything in this magical world is quite what it seems"

"Remember, I'm pullin' for ya. We're all in this together!"

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donutduchess
Activist
Member # 4675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donutduchess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Go to a guidence counsellor, aunt, neighbor, someone you can trust. They can lead you in the right direction. The fact that your getting it out here helps. Next will be to tell someone whats going on!

Your young and you have alot of things to be dealing with. That is stressful, and is prob making you feel like this.

Good luck!!!!! And feel better, hun!

Posts: 76 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.