Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » Important, please read

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Important, please read
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is just a little friendly reminder from your favourite Smurf ...

I've noticed lately that some posters are becoming easily agitated when others don't agree right away or see things through their point of view. Not only is this unnecessary, but makes the poster asking for help feel like they're to blame. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but this is certainly not the place for bickering ... Especially in a forum that is supposed to be *supporting* people, not making them feel uncomfortable for asking a question.

Scarleteen has recieved a few complaints via email by users who were upset by this. So please, for everyones sake, can we stop the arguing? Or at least tone it down a bit. Simply state your opinion and why your agree or disagree w/ other posters and leave it at that.

Also, if you have any problems or comments about what happens in this forum (support groups), please email me personally at crazydaisy384@hotmail.com (or one of the other mods which are listed at the top of the forum) and we'll try to sort it out w/o involving Miz Scarlet, who already has way too much on her hands. Okie?

Thank you

------------------
--Hollie West
*~Scarleteen Advocate~*

I have this nagging fear that everyone is out to make me paranoid.
~ Anonymous

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.