Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » Young Seduction

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Young Seduction
Pale
Neophyte
Member # 3607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all. I just found this site. This is great - very informative.

I am 18 years old, and in a tech college. I am very intelligent and plan to do pc networking. I have great respect for women and myself - i ensure that i dont deviate from my values.

Here is my story:

When i was about 7 i was 'seduced' by a girl - my cousin actually. She convinced me that sex was something you did once you liked each other. And we were cousins so we liked each other. It made sense - how could i have been so dumb. We had sex for about 3 years. I really didn't know what we were doing until my mom started teaching me about sex. Her classes were very tough to get through as i realized what i was doing. I stop having sex soon after.

I am 18 now and i don't have a girlfriend. I am kinda clumsy around girls, and usually avoid them cause i think they would make sexual advances. I dont want to have sex again until i meet the woman i spend the rest of my life with. Not that i dont like sex or girls, i masturbate daily.

Because of all this i spend most of my time at school alone. I just dont feel like i fit in. This generates a lot of talk.

If any of you have had similar experiences or familar with such, please respond.

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ErinK
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
welcome to the boards, Pale!

Have you considered talking with a counselor about this? Many of us here at Scarleteen visit counselors to help us work through issues related to forming adult relationships and resolving issues from our past.

We're very glad to be supportive here, but sometmies the best support comes from a professional.

Erin

Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlinkN*boys182
Activist
Member # 3146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlinkN*boys182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have the exact same story. My cousin was the one who told me sex was good for people if they liked each other. We couldnt really have any penitration cuz we are both girls. But we did have dry sex and she ate me out once or twice. I was about the same age as you when it happend, she was 10-11. we continued untill i was like 11. My mother didnt start to inform me about sex when i was 12-13 so i didnt know it was wrong. Although there is a difference between ur story and mine is that it dossnt affect my socal life at all. I dont know why but it dosent. I have talk to a councilor and that could have help too. but the is here that it IS effecting ur life and u should seek professional help. Trust me it'll be worth it.
Abby

------------------
When a player makes a play, hes considerd a pro; when a girl take a turn shes considerd a hoe

watch out i spell like a 2nd grader!!

[This message has been edited by BlinkN*boys182 (edited 05-05-2001).]

Posts: 60 | From: over the rainbow | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.