Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Ethics and Politics » Boy friend wants something i feel weird uhhh help... Please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boy friend wants something i feel weird uhhh help... Please
Sammy111994
Neophyte
Member # 96485

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Sammy111994     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first post-
No mean comments 😜
---------
Well i need a bit of help well you see my boyfriend wants
Me to give him a Blow Job he said its not his choice and that its mine
We've been friends since we were both born and have been dateing for 4 years LONG so i know he means that.
I love him but i have some problems
1- i have a really sensitive gag reflex
2- TEETH
3- the taste will be bad because i will not eat any thing or drink any thing thats not food water juice
4- im scared never have done anything SEXUAL in my life it just makes me feel weird
Please leave comments answers i need help ASAP please im begging you peoples i literaly have never been this scared in my whole entire life.

--------------------
Never been on this need some help hard bein a teen lolz😜

Posts: 6 | From: Las vegas, NV | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sammy111994
Neophyte
Member # 96485

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sammy111994     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a copy sorry thought the other one did not post 😜

--------------------

Posts: 6 | From: Las vegas, NV | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sammy, welcome to Scarleteen.

It is perfectly fine and normal to be nervous before engaging in a new sexual activity. However, it sounds like you are downright terrified, and that is a very sure sign that you're not ready for this activity yet. Really. Our bodies are very good at letting us know when we're just not there yet, and it's smart to listen to that.

You also say that you've never engaged in anything sexual before, so if you are intersted in exploring sexuality with your boyfriend, I would suggest that you take it down a few notches and start slower. How about kissing? Cuddling? Making out?

(And don't worry about double-posting. I've closed the other thread for you.)

[ 08-12-2012, 03:26 AM: Message edited by: September ]

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9186 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sammy111994
Neophyte
Member # 96485

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sammy111994     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for both [Smile] i think that would be alot easy and if yoy
U are still able to respond how do i tell him i already promised him i would do it when he moves in

--------------------

Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexual consent - the right to say yes or no to certain sexual activities - really doesn't work like that. He can't expect you to keep a promise like that. Consenting to sex (saying yes to sex) is something that needs to happen right before any kind of sex - not months or weeks or days before but right before.

Then, all the way through, you have the right and the option to change your mind and say 'no, this doesn't feel okay for me,' or 'I want to stop', or 'I don't feel comfortable' at any point.

So, the best thing to do now would be to tell your boyfriend 'I don't feel ready for oral sex yet, and I won't when you move in. I'm just not ready.' He will have to respect that, as that's only right.

Does that make sense?

Here's a link for you to have a read through, all about sexual consent: Driver's Ed for the Sexual Superhighway: Navigating Consent

[ 08-12-2012, 05:55 AM: Message edited by: Rei ]

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sammy111994
Neophyte
Member # 96485

Yes this does make sense and thank you both ❤
That took some weight off my shoulders 😜

--------------------

Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's good to hear! [Smile] Come on back if you have any more questions.

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sammy111994
Neophyte
Member # 96485

Yes Once again thank you both☺

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.