Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Ethics and Politics » Glamour Models

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Glamour Models
QuantumInc
Neophyte
Member # 41507

Icon 5 posted      Profile for QuantumInc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For a time (recently, coinciding with a bout of depression) I was obsessed with model Denise Milani. However this made me feel rather guilty (and not just because of the depression) because I like to think of myself as feminist, and many feminists would call the world of pinups and modeling objectifying. Meanwhile I was masturbating to orgasm while focusing in on this woman's too perfect boobs. [Eek!]

Ironically I do watch erotica with straight up sex scenes. However on the sites where I've paid money, they take a sex-positive attitude, and have a focus on genuine female pleasure. For example, boy-girl videos where the two are a couple in real life too. It's more about the sexual than the sexy.

Ironically I liked Denise more than other models because in her videos she seemed more excited, playful and genuine that other models. In interviews she claims men like her for her confident personality. Also in interviews she claims she's single but has no time to date. In reality she's married to a Jerry Trlica 20 years older than her and has a 10 year old child. She claims her breasts are natural. But google "Denise Trlica" and the second entry down is from a site all about breast implants. Of course On that particular site they seem more inspired that anything. I also found pictures from before surgery. She's was still attractive, but getting implants and other surgery and then lying about it apparently helped her career. (She lies [Frown] , hence the irony, not that glamor models typically lie to their adoring fans).

In many discussions about sex work, there is the attitude that "It's just another job" This explains why some other models might seem fake or bored. Their boredom is similar to that of an office drone, except with gratuitous cleavage.

As a final note to my rant, her's a link to a interview with Glamour Model Lucy Pinder who has zero illusions about where her six-figure income comes from. It's almost sad when she says "I've gotta love them, I suppose".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etZyf3UxK2g

Some apparently lie to their fans, some are honest. Some get plastic surgery, some rely on their 1 in a million natural beauty. Some love posing for the camera, some are just doing their job. Either way, men enjoy looking at them, and and some women can make a living that way.

So I ask for your opinion on these women who pose all sexy for the camera. What do you think?

Posts: 21 | From: US West | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.