Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Ethics and Politics » truckticles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: truckticles
lindyswinggirl
Neophyte
Member # 34620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lindyswinggirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was just wondering if anyone else thinks these are weird. http://www.bumpernuts.com/ Testicles that people hang off of the end of pickup trucks. I've even heard that some states are trying to make them illegal.

It pretty much makes me want to hang a giant vulva of the back of my car you know?

Posts: 6 | From: somewhere in the Big Ten | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hekate
Neophyte
Member # 40082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hekate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Men are so lucky that they're anatomy can be used in silly ways. I had a guy friend in my art class who loved drawing penises and testicles on everything, and when I asked why he never drew vulvas, he responded with because no one would recognize it. Sigh.

You know if they did make giant vulvas and you did put them on the back of your car, no one would recognize what it was and then when they did it'd be illegal in like two seconds. [Razz]

Posts: 9 | From: California | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lindyswinggirl
Neophyte
Member # 34620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lindyswinggirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've also thought of spraying truckticles that I see in parking lots with sparkly pink glitter, but that would be vandalism and therefore somewhat illegal.
Posts: 6 | From: somewhere in the Big Ten | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eura
Neophyte
Member # 40429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
from the website: "Now if you don't want to hang these on your truck, then they do make a great paperweight. I tell people to rub the balls for courage when they go to court. I call them power balls."

lol! i used to live in texas, and i knew a few people who had these on their trucks. doesn't offend me or bother me.. though i think it is a tiny bit show-offy. like, "hey everyone, this is my big manly truck, it even has balls."

Posts: 5 | From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horizon
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 35890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horizon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had the strange pleasure of seeing one of these on a green truck in front of me one day. Talk about a distraction.

--------------------
-Kayla
Scarleteen Volunteer

"A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses." -Hippocrates

Posts: 755 | From: United States | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.