Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » boyfriend probs!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: boyfriend probs!
Paige 121
Neophyte
Member # 108772

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Paige 121     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love my boyfriend a lot and he loves me but he hasn't been acting the same during sex and I want to pleasure him in ways his never been pleasure we've been together since October 31, 2010

--------------------
Paige Warwick

Posts: 2 | From: Carlisle | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Paige,

Honestly, the only one who can tell you the best way to pleasure your boyfriend is your boyfriend; people don't all like the same things during sex and the best thing to do here is to have a frank conversation with him about how he feels about the sex you're having right now and what, if anything, he might want to try or do differently.

Also, this might be a good time to talk with him and have a general checkup about your relationship in general - sometimes stresses in other areas of a relationship can impact someone's feelings about sex.

Here are some article that you might find helpful:
Be a Blabbermouth! The Whats, Whys and Hows of Talking About Sex With a Partner
Does Your Relationship Need a Checkup?

(also, I want to check to make sure you aren't using your real full name in your signature; we ask that users not do that for privacy reasons.)

[ 10-29-2013, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: Molias ]

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.