Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Dear Copper86,

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dear Copper86,
WesLuck
Activist
Member # 56822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WesLuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have a great deal of inner strength, and a strong intuition. When something doesn't "feel right", it's your intuition telling you that something needs a bit of tweaking. There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking for help when you need it. It shows caring, both of yourself and of the other person, when you open up to someone you trust (such as a counselor) that you are feeling lost or uncomfortable. You don't have to shoulder mountains by yourself just because you started on a certain road, "life is what happens while you're busy making plans". Roads can be changed, life is a process, many people care about you. And you deserve the best! [Smile] I think a sympathetic counselor is a great idea!

-WesLuck.

Posts: 540 | From: Australia | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
copper86
Peer Ambassador
Member # 95710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for copper86     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear WesLuck,

Your post warmed me and made me feel very appreciated. I've believed for a while that a simple touch, smile, kind word, or hug can make a world of difference, and your post proves this. Thank you so much for your support. I truly do appreciate it.

--------------------
"I do the best that I can. I'm just what I am." - Rush (Best I Can)

Posts: 692 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.