Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » need shoes!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need shoes!!
scotthoser1
Neophyte
Member # 61258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scotthoser1         Edit/Delete Post 
I have this dress:

http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?catId=cat90104&productId=prod720551

What shoes would look good with it? The occassion is a graduation. I have white heels. They don't look good. I have tried a light tan wedge. The dress is short so I don't think large heels look that good. I thought maybe a short heel pale yellow? The only problem I cannot find any! I also thought maybe an off white? I need help! I have just a couple weeks to find something! Something affordable.. perferably 30 or less. But I could do up to 50.

[ 04-14-2011, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: scotthoser1 ]

--------------------
Scottie

Posts: 14 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is way outside the scope of what Scarleteen does as an org, and even in this section we ask that users keep to topics relevant to our purpose in some way. Thanks!

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scotthoser1
Neophyte
Member # 61258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scotthoser1         Edit/Delete Post 
oh, sorry. i thought this section was for random things. won't happen again.

--------------------
Scottie

Posts: 14 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.