Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Metaphors/codenames for masturbation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Metaphors/codenames for masturbation
Namida
Activist
Member # 28700

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Namida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know dozens of metaphors for male masturbation (but I can never think of a good one when I need it) but I only know 1 for female masturbation and that's pretty weak. So please post some up if you know any, both male and female.

Note to moderators: If you find this unsavory or inappropriate sorry, just yank it down.

--------------------
And still the beds are burning, burning in our sleep.
Take me away from everything I see.

Posts: 66 | From: Australia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
forgetregretxox
Neophyte
Member # 37421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for forgetregretxox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
haha this made think of an episode of house where house is trying to find a way to tell a little girls mother that the little girl is masterbating.
he basically says things like
"yayaing the sisterhood"
"finding nemo"
and other comical little things like that. [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 20 | From: ontario, canada | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SnailShells
Activist
Member # 35485

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnailShells     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I only know a few for female masturbation, and they're pretty silly [Smile]

Jilling Off
Feeding the Cat
Double-clicking the Mouse
Nulling the Void
Pearl Fishing
Checking for Squirrels (my fav!)
Clam Bake for One
Airing the Orchid

(Edit: a quick Google search brought up site with lists of temrs for both male and female; I don't know how kiddie-friendly the site is so I won't post the link, but I can send it to you in a message [Smile] )

[ 07-09-2008, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: SnailShells ]

--------------------
“I thank God I was raised Catholic, so sex will always be dirty.” --John Waters

Posts: 206 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hs123
Activist
Member # 35336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hs123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I only know 2, one of which was made up by my boyfriend...
He calls it Playing the piano (mostly just cuz I play the piano, so if he's like, whatcha doin? and I'm like "playing the piano" he'll be like "ooooooooh playing the piano eh?" and then I'm like, no really Im actually playing the piano...

Another I've heard is scratching the itch.

Posts: 401 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bun Bun
Activist
Member # 37353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bun Bun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are only two that I really use:
1) Reformatting my hard drive
2) Shlinging (this came from "shlinging my shlong", something my boyfriend says. we just shortened it XD)

But some others that I love:

Paddling the pink canoe
Tiptoing through the twolips
the 5 knuckle shuffle
Beating Bludgers/Taming my dragon (LOL SNL Harry potter spoof!)
The one man squeaky-squeaky

[Razz]

Posts: 206 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Namida
Activist
Member # 28700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Namida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you. I tried google but perhaps metaphors was to big a word, codename yielded to friut either...

--------------------
And still the beds are burning, burning in our sleep.
Take me away from everything I see.

Posts: 66 | From: Australia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bun Bun
Activist
Member # 37353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bun Bun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Try searching "masturbation slang". You'll definitely get more results [Smile]
Posts: 206 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
selina
Activist
Member # 33376

Icon 1 posted      Profile for selina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
'5 finger shuffle' was one i heard recently
Posts: 94 | From: london | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cthulhu_hungers
Neophyte
Member # 47022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cthulhu_hungers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"choking the chicken"- an oldie but a goodie.
Posts: 39 | From: United States | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cian
Activist
Member # 44405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My friends and I call it "Handicraft", as similar to knitting or the sort. Much hilarity ensues when we discuss actually knitting or other handcraftiness. (ie. we were discussing the appropriateness of doing handicrafts (knitting) at church)
Stroking the Tiger and Playing with the Kitten is something I've heard and used before.

Posts: 239 | From: Europe | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jill2000Plus
Activist
Member # 41657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jill2000Plus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cthulhu_hungers:
"choking the chicken"- an oldie but a goodie.

There's a song by The Bastard Fairies called We're All Going to Hell (actually critical of the whole concept) with a line about little boys who choke the chicken and somebody reviewing the album on amazon actually thought it was about children who choke chickens, clearly not everyone knows that one. Plus I do find that term slightly disturbing.

--------------------
Always knock before entering my room when I am in there alone, as I may be doing all sorts of wonderfully thrilling things that I'd rather you didn't see.

Posts: 840 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bee_is_me
Neophyte
Member # 38122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bee_is_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
'Flick the bean' is one from the movie 'The Ugly Truth'.

--------------------
Let your clarity define you...

Posts: 25 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DreamCatches
Neophyte
Member # 48877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DreamCatches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've heard of schlicking (like the female equivalent onomatopoeia to male fapping).

--------------------
Think of me, when you're out, when you're out there...

Posts: 34 | From: Georgia | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.