Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » High School Rumors

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: High School Rumors
Typical Young and Dumb Teenager?
Activist
Member # 37530

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Typical Young and Dumb Teenager?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay so, I'm a high school student, and before I reached high school I always heard rumors about "crushes" and "Bloody Mary"; you know, the typical whatnot.. Now though, they are all basically about sex, pregnancy, who did what, who got what, ect.

My question to all of you is what is the the most weird/wacky/funny/unfunny/ridiculous UNTRUE rumor you have ever heard about yourself?

Mine over the course of the last two months:
"I'm a lesbian."
"I'm pregnant."
"All my friends are lesbians."
"I'm a prep."
"I've had sex (intercourse) with my boyfriend."
"I'm too innocent to do anything sexual."

ALL TOGETHER THAT MAKES:
I'm a preppy, pregnant, lesbian, with all lesbian friends, who has sex with my boyfriend, but at the same time is too innocent to do anything sexual.

Hopefully this will keep going. It should be funny to see what has been said about others. [Smile]

--------------------
Young and Dumb.
"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go." - Keith Urban

Posts: 243 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iamfree
Activist
Member # 35227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iamfree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The year before last, my boyfriend and I were broken up for 6 months. During that time I was quite upset, and ended up kissing a classmate of mine one night when I had had too much to drink. I guess someone with an overactive imagination saw us, and ended up spreading the rumor that I had had a threesome with that guy and a mystery man whose identity no one knew.

Eventually the rumor spread around school, and I only found out two months later--from my boyfriend, who thought that our break-up had made me into a sex maniac! I cleared things up with my friends (who hadn't believed the rumor anyway) but I guess there are still people at my school who think I was in a threesome!

Posts: 149 | From: Costa Rica | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Typical Young and Dumb Teenager?
Activist
Member # 37530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Typical Young and Dumb Teenager?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
haha iamfree, that's funny..

let's try to keep it going.

--------------------
Young and Dumb.
"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go." - Keith Urban

Posts: 243 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star07
Neophyte
Member # 39127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i once had a rumored relationship with a football player and a rumored messy breakup with that same football player all in the same day. It might be interested to know that i'm sort of the quiet, bookish sort. I'd never even met that guy.
Posts: 10 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
teenie_meanie
Neophyte
Member # 39146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for teenie_meanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hhhahah:)
in the first mounth of skool i got into a fight cuz some gurl cuz she thought i was saying stuff about her.....funny part is i didn't kno this gurl exsisted until she came up to me:S

oh and that i gave 2 guys blowjobs at the same time

oh and that i screwed on of my friends boyfriends:S

and i just wanna say ot the ppl who might stubble apon this and know der the ppl who start stuff: GET A LIFE!!!!!!!

stupid ppl!!!

--------------------
-Meow

Posts: 1 | From: Niagara Falls | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bun Bun
Activist
Member # 37353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bun Bun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always found it amusing that TONS of people at highschool thought that I'm Jewish. I'm actually atheist, so I have NO idea where it came from. Luckily, that's just a harmless rumour. Another one would be everyone thinks I'm such a party girl, when really I'm not. I'm much more a get-together-and-watch-Emperor's-New-Groove-for-the-umptinth-time kind of girl XD

Most riduclously untrue rumour about me wasn't in highschool... Or junior high for that matter. In grade six, this girl passed around a rumour that I had sex for cheeseburgers. Obviously, it hurt a lot then- but now... It's so ridiculous that I can't even fanthom how the hell that girl came up with something so inane.

Posts: 206 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thehiddenone
Activist
Member # 39654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thehiddenone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hehe,

Well,
I've had many,

I'm a lez, I'm a man, I have had sex with my ex..?, I've been pregnent, I've been raped..

So aparently
I'm a lez-man who had sex with an ex and got pregnent and was raped...YEAH good luck with that. None are true lol [Big Grin]

Posts: 108 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iAnastasia
Neophyte
Member # 35598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iAnastasia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Um,.... Well theres this geek at our school, and there was a rumor that I would call him 10 times a day and that I liked him and we were going out.
Posts: 34 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chocolicious
Neophyte
Member # 38714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chocolicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm kind [overtly] nerdy and weird, so in middle school people thought that I was clinically crazy.

Oh, one time, this girl got all bad at me and she was threatening to beat me up, because she thought I said "Don't make me spit on you" when I had actually said, jokingly, "Don't make me sit on you". I'm the big kid.

So soon the whole entire grade had it in their heads that I had spit on this girl and she was going to kick my ***.

Other than that, any silly rumours spread about me, I am blissfully unaware of.

--------------------
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."-- Dr. Seuss

Posts: 9 | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.