Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » sensual food

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sensual food
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

Icon 12 posted      Profile for SirenRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what food turns u on? for me, it would haftah be strawberries...and peaches..and of course kiwi. lol and chocolate

------------------
later rox.
shorter signature, yes?

Posts: 138 | From: ur dreams | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What are the foods that sexually arouse you called? Hermaphrodites? No, that can't be it.

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PoetgirlNY
Activist
Member # 168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoetgirlNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They're called aphrodisiacs.

------------------
You were never no locomotive, Sunflower, you were a sunflower!
-Allen Ginsberg

Posts: 1101 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd say most fruits do, like strawberries, raspberries, peaches, stuff like that, specially with coolwhip.

------------------
'You've got the eyes of ten women. Not in a jar! I wasn't accusing you. I just mean your eyes are really nice'-coupling

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Much as I dig good food, I wouldn't exactly say it turns me on. It's more sensuous than sensual, and seems best enjoyed for its taste, texture, scent, and associations, rather than as a lead-in to other sorts of pleasure. Stawberries are intensely flavoured, beautifully shaped and coloured, and I associate them with Beatles and summer. Raspberries taste like a garden left in Toronto years ago, peaches are sticky, and remind me of when I was six or so, and Coolwhip . . .well, honestly, I just associate that with Americans. And artichokes, which are considered sexy food, just irritate me. I don't think much else is as much work or as messy.

------------------
Why scream and cry when you know it's true?
Why fall in love when there's better things to do?

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Milke:
<...>
and Coolwhip . . .well, honestly, I just associate that with Americans.

Hm. How did that come to be?

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
badly_behaved_badger
Activist
Member # 7728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for badly_behaved_badger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What do you mean by getting turned on by food? Do you mean that when you eat it you get horny? Chocolate is supposed to have that effect!

Some people find looking at foods quite arousing . I know someone who finds cucumbers erm, sexy!

Personally, food doesn't really have that effect on me. Going off topic, slightly, I've heard that some people find throwing up erotic! Weird!!!

------------------
Rock on Rupert Bear and Bill Badger!

Posts: 388 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PoetgirlNY
Activist
Member # 168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoetgirlNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Really really good chocolate, a really really good peach, or a passion fruit can turn me on. But it's a pretty rare occasion.

------------------
You were never no locomotive, Sunflower, you were a sunflower!
-Allen Ginsberg

Posts: 1101 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My mother sometimes gets American magazines, and looking at them used to sort of convince me that American culture was completely different from anything else. These mags had full page spreads of Fourth of July foods made entirely out of Kraft products, and really confusing desserts that had fresh fruit paired with non-dairy topping (which always seemed sort of weird to me, because I was taught that any good fruit deserved cream, and that if you were going to be taking in large amounts of calories anyway they may as well be from a reasonably natural source.). I'd also never seen any families I know serve the stuff (except for one that was Americans transplanted), so I always sort of assumed it was a southern thing. Actually, there are a number of foods that seem American to me, like processed cheese and hamburgers.

------------------
Why scream and cry when you know it's true?
Why fall in love when there's better things to do?

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celery
Activist
Member # 5594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for celery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Strawberries and Sugar! or Whipped Cream... mmm Or a really good peice of chocolate! which is any kinda of chocolate for me !! hehe I have kind of a sweet tooth!

Posts: 1000 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Milke:
Actually, there are a number of foods that seem American to me, like processed cheese and hamburgers.

Yeah, and don't you guys eat snow and catch fish through the ice up there?

I don't know about foods being aphrodisiacs, at least for me. Evidently it varies by the person. I do know, however, that <i>cooking</i> has always been a big turn-on for me. I'm lousy, but I used to try and cook with one of my ex-girlfriends. And when we didn't wind up fighting over how much vanilla to put in the cookies, we had a pretty darned good time.

------------------
"Task Force 46, Light Force 34, Engine and Rescue 66, Battalion 3, Division 2; respond into the Greater Alarm Structure Fire at San Pedro and Jefferson. Reported to be a fire at the First Alert fire extinguisher factory..."

BruinDan's Blog!
ICQ# 3953848

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shenzie2007
Activist
Member # 9027

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shenzie2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Um. Apple pie here. Other than that... ._.?
Posts: 73 | From: dallas, texas, usa | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

quote:
Originally posted by BruinDan:
Yeah, and don't you guys eat snow and catch fish through the ice up there?

LOL. Food doesn't really turn me on.

PiNkRoSe13
Activist
Member # 9055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PiNkRoSe13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
its not the food that turns me on, but the guy who HAS the food!!!!!
Posts: 49 | From: Frankfort IL USA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.