Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Class of 2002!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Class of 2002!!!!!!
Shann02
Activist
Member # 7465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shann02     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

That special time of year is vastly approaching! Soon the graduating class of 2002 will have their time to shine.

Who's graduation within the next month or so?

I AM!!!! May 28th!!! My last day of school is the 22nd because exempted most of my exams! I am so excited.

I can soon kiss high school GOOD-BYE!!

Posts: 54 | From: South Carolina, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PoetgirlNY
Activist
Member # 168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoetgirlNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, yes, thank God. I'm graduating June 10th.

------------------
Limes Are Sublime

Posts: 1101 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I *could* graduate this year, but I am short about 1.5 PE credits. I would be graduating a year early, too. Dang those PE credits.
Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melimelo
Activist
Member # 7361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for melimelo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am graduating this year too. my last school day (well, exam, regulars day i'm done sooner) is june 21. and the dance (bal?) is june 25.

[This message has been edited by misscat (edited 05-14-2002).]

Posts: 81 | From: north america | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cate
Activist
Member # 3634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats to all that are graduating soon!

I don't graduate until, lets see, *counts fingers* 2007. Phew, thats a long time.

(sidenote, I haven't posted at Scarleteen for a longggg time. But those who do remember me, are probably thinking, wasn't she older? Now please don't hate me, becuase I'll cry. I lied about my age before, becuase I was a dork. I'm sorry, very very very sorry. Please forgive me for lying. But as of right now, I am 13, so you all know. I love you all, so don't hate me. Sorry.)

~*Cate*~

Posts: 87 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dude_who_writes
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dude_who_writes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
May 31st! Whoo-hoo! Graduation the 7th!

------------------
Tim
Can You Read Further?

"This man knows not of how this information has affected me
But he knows the color of the car I just drove away in..." -- Alanis Morissette, Flinch

Posts: 712 | From: Michigan, US | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am graduating from the nation's leading public university on Friday.

I told my friends i was buying presents for them. My friend Wayne said, "Anything that can be bought for money, I can get. anything I want, I can't buy." He went on to suggest that in lieu of getting him a grad gift (everyone's getting Cal Berkeley shot glasses and a vial of liquor -- we're of legal drinking age), that I just spend the $$$ on my fave charity.

Which leads me to start the Wayne fund at Scarleteen. Anybody who was gonna send me any sort of grad gift, send the dollar amount to ST instead. I will be sending "Wayne's" gift to ST as well.

Anybody else who wants to do likewise is welcome to it.

------------------
Color is for crayons, not for people.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
earth girl
Neophyte
Member # 7759

Icon 2 posted      Profile for earth girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be graduating from the University of London with an English Literature degree in July
Posts: 36 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cate:
I lied about my age before, becuase I was a dork. I'm sorry, very very very sorry. Please forgive me for lying. But as of right now, I am 13, so you all know.

It's ok...we knew all along.

quote:
I don't graduate until, lets see, *counts fingers* 2007. Phew, thats a long time.

2007?! Good heavens...I'll be pushin' 30!

------------------
"Task Force 46, Light Force 34, Engine and Rescue 66, Battalion 3, Division 2; respond into the Greater Alarm Structure Fire at San Pedro and Jefferson. Reported to be a fire at the First Alert fire extinguisher factory..."

BruinDan's Blog!
ICQ# 3953848

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzuunmod
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzuunmod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be finished all my classes by the end of next month, but I won't graduate until next December. It's some weird quirk in the university that I'm at, which is Concordia, here in Montreal.

Now, Dzuunmod the anglophone (albeit bilingual) has to turn the trick of finding work in this primarily French-speaking city.

------------------
She's a smooth operator/It's all so calculated/She's got a calculator/She's my soft touch typewriter
-Elvis Costello

Posts: 1515 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Right here :Waves hands in the air like crazy: I will be graduating on June 30!!!!!!!!! I cant wait.

Also, my Prom is June 25, I sooo excited!

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
Bobaroony & Erica Bearica
<3 love forever!

Monk N Bear~ Best Friends Forever! ~Luv ya babe!

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

“One ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Heather Corinna

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BabyAngel84
Activist
Member # 233

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BabyAngel84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
May 29th is my last day, and my graduation is June 2nd....I'm sooooooo happy, but back to reality come fall, when i start college, more math, more english, more science, and more FINALS and they'll be about 10X harder!! but 0h well, it'll be over sooner or later!!!

------------------
* No man/woman is worth your tears and the
only one who is, will never make you cry.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
If you love someone, put their name in a
circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break,
but circles go on forever.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen
to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't
say.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
If all my friends were to jump off a
bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the
bottom to catch them.*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Posts: 161 | From: Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm graduating...

...in 2005! Oh well, I'm excited that I get to spend 4 more years with my friends and get to have 4 more years of fun before I have to be serious. Weee!
So happy our last day of school is May 31, though

------------------
like a fish needs a bicycle

"I'm a Texas woman, which means I don't need the help of a man to keep things rolling." -The Rookie

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shann02
Activist
Member # 7465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shann02     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is any one going to colle? No better yet, this will be a great new topic idea! Post-Graduation Plans!!!
Posts: 54 | From: South Carolina, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunshine_1ofakind
Activist
Member # 3215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshine_1ofakind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yay for me! I graduate May 31!! My college plans are way behind. I haven't even applied anywhere yet or for any scholarships or anything. But anyway, I plan on going to a local community college and becoming a nurse.
Posts: 61 | From: Mayfield, Ky | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kite
Activist
Member # 5957

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Kite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just got my Master's in math! I've decided I don't like math enough to stay in the PhD program here. Instead, I am going to wonderful Santa Cruz, CA to enroll in the computer science PhD program... Aaah, I have visions of life in heaven: loooong beaches, forests, hills, canyons, a non-anal university and a world-famous, super-nice and funny advisor...

Yaaaaaaay!!!!

Posts: 127 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
College?

I'm already in college, and I haven't even graduated from the High School. When I walk next year, I'll also have my associate of arts, and hopefully have been accepted to Cornish College for the Arts. My next problem is how I will afford it...

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Layra
Activist
Member # 8047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Layra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i was graduated last year, now i'n in univ. It's a little harder than high school. But now you are getting a professional. you are doing and studying what you want to be. so good luck on your graduation and study all you can in the university, because there is not enough time like in high school, don't loose your time, it's so valious. and because it's your future.

Posts: 89 | From: San JOSe, Costa Rica | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shann02
Activist
Member # 7465

YES!!!!!! I have done it!
I received my high shool diploma on tuesday!!! It was the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced! I was so happy and excited! I felt like I was a movie star. People cheering for me and calling my name as I walked across the stage to receive my diploma cover (we get the diploma immediately after the ceremony). It was great!!!

Girl, Interrupted
Activist
Member # 5162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girl, Interrupted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I *WISH* I were graduating this year. I'm ready to move on. I graduate June 2003.

------------------
~Lissa

Posts: 62 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.