Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Worst Moments

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Worst Moments
Heder
Activist
Member # 3532

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Heder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i always enjoy the long threads, the most recent being phobias, where everyone can participate. So, i was thinking, what is the worst moment thus far in yer life. And maybe along with that, why it was. Sad, embarrassed, pathetic, angry, hurt? whatever the reason may be, one moment that really sticks out as terrible - the worst.

I'll contribute my two sense once this thread gets going.

------------------
I think this boy's cheese slid off his cracker - The Green Mile

Posts: 49 | From: winnipeg,mb,canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chyna2255
Neophyte
Member # 7673

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Chyna2255     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my worst moment would have to be when I found out the girl I liked was messing around with my friend who knew I like her it hurt me more than made me mad cause I trusted my friend and she still did it anyway

------------------
"We who are truley brave will never live in fear" The Rock

Posts: 25 | From: denver,co,usa | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunshine_1ofakind
Activist
Member # 3215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshine_1ofakind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My worst moment would have to be either that I had to tell my boyfriend that his bestfriend died in a car wreck or telling my mom that our neighbor tried to rape me. Both were extremely painful for me, so its a toss up between them.
Posts: 61 | From: Mayfield, Ky | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jewishpunk
Activist
Member # 8056

Icon 13 posted      Profile for jewishpunk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My worst moments were:

1.When I found out that my grandpa died from cancer when I was four.

2.When I told my mom that I wanted to convert to Judiasm and not be Lutheran.(she totally flipped out)

3.When I recieved my first C in my life and when I had to read my essay in front of the grade. (they were both equally horrible)

Posts: 67 | From: Some unknown planet beyond the solar system. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreveryoung
Activist
Member # 7990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreveryoung     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think i could say a million things for this, but all pick about two.

#1. One of my close friends left this school, and had to go to this hospitol and couldn't come back, and is now having a lot of problems. She lived with me for three years, and it seemed like i knew her forever. I cried very hard, and extra long when i found out she wasn't coming back.

#2 When my grandmother died and she wrote a note that my Aunt found, after she past a way that i read.

------------------

*****@nna-Christine*****

Posts: 87 | From: PA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jewishpunk
Activist
Member # 8056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jewishpunk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, i forgot one. it is the same as foreveryoungs though so I'm not going to repeat it.
Posts: 67 | From: Some unknown planet beyond the solar system. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
badly_behaved_badger
Activist
Member # 7728

Icon 2 posted      Profile for badly_behaved_badger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My worst moment was probably finding out that my best friend had died. I was only 6, but that moment will stay with me for the rest of my life.

*I miss you Sascha*

------------------
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others - Animal Farm

Posts: 388 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killer_raincoat
Activist
Member # 6610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killer_raincoat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i don't know my worst moment. i choose not to dwell on it. i know that's the point of the thread, but i've had nothing in my life that's been so terible that i would consider the worst moment. if i told you my worst moment it would probably only be something superficial like being slapped.

so i'll just say that some of my worser (is that a word) moments are times when i didn't realize how wonderful my friends were, and that they were there to support me. You can get through anything if you've got the right people there beside you.

------------------
"Everybody thinks i'm such a horrible person, but i have the heart of a little boy. In a jar. On my desk." -Stephen King

Posts: 212 | From: Winnipeg | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Layra
Activist
Member # 8047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Layra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One of the worst moment is when you love someone, and that someone doesn't love you.
Posts: 89 | From: San JOSe, Costa Rica | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shenzie2007
Activist
Member # 9027

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shenzie2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My most embarassing moment was when my g/f's homophobic mother almost walked in on us kissing.
Posts: 73 | From: dallas, texas, usa | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
holly8705
Activist
Member # 8966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for holly8705     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have quite a few worst moments, but I will narrow my list down!

(1.)--> When my mom came in and told me my uncle died while i was away at school. He was my favorite uncle, and I miss him dearly.

(2.)--> When I found out my ex cheated on me twice with a gurl who was "supposedly" my friend.

(3.)--> When I had to sit in court and watch my very own cousin, who is my age, go under trial for the murder of my aunt (his mom). And the jurt came out in a dead-lock, so I have to go sit through court again in November, and watch him go through the same thing.

Number 1 & 3 are my all time worst moments ever.

------------------
~Holly~

Never frown even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile!!!

Posts: 126 | From: Small town, Tennessee | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Etoile
Neophyte
Member # 8657

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Etoile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The worst night of my life was April 27th of this year...

My boyfriend of a year and a half and I were having troubles and we decieded to have a night out with just the two of us to regroup.
Everything was going really well, we went to play pool and then for dinner, and then I wanted to go to a movie.
He pulled the car off on a side street and we started kissing and I stopped and asked if we were going to go to the movies. He asked if I wanted to go to the back seat.

I got really upset, and started crying because our relationship had come down to this - just sex. He insisted he 'loved' me and that it wasn't. I asked him to take me home and he broke up with me.

I don't believe in love right now...at least not that kind.
We said 'I love you' to eachother every day for a year and a half, and it was gone in less than a week.

It was a sad realization

------------------
No one's a virgin....Life screws everyone

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
confused333
Activist
Member # 6450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for confused333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I found out my favorite uncle died or when I had to move to VA and leave all the rest of my family.

------------------
Why does a rose represent love, when a rose always dies??

Friends are like condoms, they help out when things get hard.

Posts: 473 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zanney
Activist
Member # 8696

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Zanney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Overall I think I've had a pretty good life, but there are a few moments that dragged it down a bit:

* I basically live between the US and Australia. We live for about 2 years in each country before moving (complicated reasons). It's bad though, because I always just get to know some really wonderful people and then we leave.

* When we were living in Australia, one of my best friends was killed when a truck veered off the road and hit her house. I was only about 11 and really insecure and it shook me up pretty badly.

This given, I believe that to a certain point, that which does not kill us only makes us stronger. So all of us here are strong people, right??

Posts: 419 | From: Tivoli | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

Icon 9 posted      Profile for SirenRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this past thursday. june 11th. my bf of four months and i broke up. he broke up with me...and i still love him, and he doesn't feel the same way. *sighs* oh how my heart does woe. i love him so much and he doesn't love me back... "Nothing spoils a peanut butter and jelly sandhich like unrequited love."-Charlie Brown. what a genius

------------------
*~remember the only thing we need sometimes are chilly nights and warmer thighs, cuz nothing is like being held...sometimes*~

Posts: 138 | From: ur dreams | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
eeeep siren, that's my best friend's birthday. :/
Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SaffronSarcasm
Neophyte
Member # 8985

Icon 9 posted      Profile for SaffronSarcasm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can remember my worst day like it was...well, it actually WAS about 3 months ago. See, I've kept a journal since the beginning of my sixth grade year, and it contains every detail of my life-- sex, ruminations on life, complaints about my parents (totally normal for a teenager, right?)...everything. Well, one day as my stepdad is going into my room to open the window and turn on the fan (he wanted to air out the room, the house had just been painted), he sees my journal poking out from under my pillow, and he reads it. All of it. So of course my parents had this big confrontation with me, telling me I (an excellent student and generally good person) was a total disgrace and a bad person, because of decisions I've made about sex (namely, to have it, albeit safely and not promiscuously) and because of things I'd written about my parents and other people in my life. My stepdad's words? "You don't write something down unless you want it to be read." I couldn't disagree more! It was all for me. Just mine. The worst part? The issue of this invasion of privacy (which was like my house burning down, or a mental rape) was never raised by me, for fear of punishment (or accusations of disrespect), nor was it addressed by my parents. Was I truly in the wrong? Not only was this the worst, most humiliating (and that's not even the right word for it...) experience in my life so far, I'm still afraid of continuing the journal, for fear that someone will find it and it'll all happen again. What can I do, though?

------------------
"I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl" --The Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Me fail English? That's unpossible!?" --The Simpsons

Posts: 6 | From: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My worst moment was when i went the furthest with a guy(June 17, 2001). The whole reason why my mom said i could stay the night at my friends house on a school night was because she didnt know how to tell me that my very very very close aunt had died. The guy was there working on the house. Well the next day my sisters friend asked "are you ok?" i replied "why wouldnt i be?" the were shocked because i had not known at that point. My sister sat me down and looked into my eyes and before she could say anything i asked her "did auntie die?" she replied to me "yes." When you are so close to someone you feel yourself detach from them, but they will live forever on in your heart.
Posts: 338 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.