Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » What is it...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is it...
blond ambition
Activist
Member # 9051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blond ambition     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This prolly may not go far, but i was in the bath thinking, and crying, cause ive had a bad week, and i was wondering...
What is it that makes you feel like a women, other than that fact that you were born female...what is it that makes you feel like a REAL women, that sets you apart from the little girl you once were, or even sometimes still feeling like you are (?)...
What do you like about it, how do you feel?...what does it mean to you?...
im not expecting all these questions answered, but just sparking thoughts to think about and say your feelings...
thanx

Posts: 351 | From: US | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blond ambition
Activist
Member # 9051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blond ambition     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...thats a good one...
Feel free to tell me more, like how exactly it makes you feel...do you feel pride, or are you miserable?...you dont have to, but im intrested to know.

Posts: 351 | From: US | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pssssst: there are people who were not born biologically female, but who identify as women. Just FYI.
Posts: 68237 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babygrrl13
Neophyte
Member # 11623

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babygrrl13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It makes me feel very proud of myself....It is a very happy expeirience for me...i dunno its hard to explain.....mainly proud

Becka

------------------
this is Babygur13 but i messed with my email address and for some odd reason cant get mail under the other email address

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
holly8705
Activist
Member # 8966

Icon 10 posted      Profile for holly8705     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What makes me feel like a woman isn't the fact that I have female parts. What makes me feel like a woman is the fact of my emotions. I am very in touch with my emotions and I am very girlish, I guess you could say!

------------------
~Holly~

Never frown even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile!!!

Posts: 126 | From: Small town, Tennessee | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
janedoe101
Activist
Member # 11340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for janedoe101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the things that makes me feel like a woman, is power. Not saying men do not have power, but...enjoying dominance I guess. Just knowing how far, as a sex, women have come, it's something to be proud of, and a good thing to show our power. I am not a feminist...unless being proud of being a women means being feminist...which most women would be feminist in that case, even some males...furthermore...we are powerful, having babies, going thru periods! So many things...When I was a little girl...I didn't think much of my sex...just...boys have cooties and i dont, so girls rule boys drool. Obviouslly my perspective has changed. Come to think of it...Being a woman, and a man are both important....because we need both to keep our species around (when a man loves a women...they...make babies..lol) So...Being a woman rocks!
Posts: 92 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.